The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: We dont exist! the limit  (Read 1352 times)

Offline CloneOfTheApes

• First timers
    • View Profile
We dont exist! the limit
« on: 08/03/2013 14:24:55 »
First of all, i am no physicist. I'm not so bad with math though. So, we know that there is a universe. we know that it is made of matter. we know that matter is made of atoms and that atoms are made of protons, neutrons, etc. and that even those things are broken down smaller. I simply must believe that size is infinitely relative. meaning, there is no biggest thing and no smallest thing. but that is not the my theory. that being said, matter, being made of atoms has spaces between its parts. and i would assume that the smaller particles also have spaces between the parts. If we could discover all of these parts and prove that they all had spaces between them, we would prove that we do not exist. so, lets take a pool ball for instance. lets say an atom is 50 percent protons, neutrons, and electrons and 50 percent the space between. half of the pool ball arleady doesnt exist. now lets just assume for theoretical purposes that each proton, electon, and neutron are also made of 50 percent parts and 50 percent space between parts. we then have 25% of a pool ball. the pool balls percentage of existence could be represented by P=.5^n were 0 is the level we see, 1 is the level of atoms and so on. if we take the limit of P as it aproaches infinity we get 0. So at the smallest level possible the pool ball doesn't actually exist.

Offline yor_on

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • (Ah, yes:) *a table is always good to hide under*
    • View Profile
Re: We dont exist! the limit
« Reply #1 on: 08/03/2013 14:40:57 »
You might want to take that hypothesis even further :)
What % of an atom is empty?

Offline Pincho

• Genius is an insult to my intelligence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/03/2013 14:54:34 »
What if you can explain the spaces?

If a hole is a flipped solid then it isn't really a hole. Like I say in my theory, you can cut a tennis ball in half. One side is a hole, the other side is a bump, but you can fold it inside out, so now the hole is a bump, and the bump is a hole. You can also flatten the tennis ball a bit to make the two merge together a bit. that sort of hides both physics.

Now you have no spaces in the universe, just reversed physics. You can call a space a virtual space. It lasts for awhile as two sides flip.
« Last Edit: 08/03/2013 15:12:38 by Pincho »

Offline senga14

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07/04/2013 09:09:48 »
So, we know that there is a universe. we know that it is made of matter. we know that matter is made of atoms and that atoms are made of protons, neutrons, etc.

Thats not completely true because only 4-5 % of space are actually made out of atoms. The rest is unknown and is called "dark matter". But I dont think this effects your theorie :P

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #3 on: 07/04/2013 09:09:48 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums