The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: If energy is conserved, how did the Universe begin?  (Read 7054 times)

Post by Pincho click to view.

Offline Pincho

• Genius is an insult to my intelligence.
    • View Profile
Re: If energy is conserved, how did the Universe begin?
« Reply #25 on: 13/04/2013 16:32:42 »
Shrunk
There are obvious mistakes in what you just wrote, and a lot of it isn't proven so you shouldn't have written it in the first place according to yourself. Mass for a start... not proven, and I'm not saying what you replace it with. Just let me not answer.
« Last Edit: 13/04/2013 16:34:24 by Pincho »

Offline Pmb

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
    • New England Science Constortium
« Reply #26 on: 13/04/2013 16:38:43 »
There are obvious mistakes in what you just wrote, and a lot of it isn't proven so you shouldn't have written it in the first place according to yourself. Mass for a start... not proven, and I'm not saying what you replace it with. Just let me not answer.
If you knew what you were talking about you'd explain. You claim you can demonstrate things and then make to attempt to do so. For that reason we can't take anything you say seriously. So yes. It's better that you stay in New Theories and keep this nonsense off this forum. Especially since all you can do is make claims that you're unwilling to back up with any reasoning at all. You clearly have no idea what science is about and what it means for anything to be "proven".

Try learning epistemology instead of posting comments without knowledge like this.
« Last Edit: 13/04/2013 16:43:55 by Pmb »

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 13/04/2013 16:45:39 »

Absolutely Pmb, and Pincho has been warned several times about trying to insert his "New Theory" into these threads. If it continues, I fear that action will eventually be taken.

Offline Pmb

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
    • New England Science Constortium
« Reply #28 on: 13/04/2013 16:53:12 »

Absolutely Pmb, and Pincho has been warned several times about trying to insert his "New Theory" into these threads. If it continues, I fear that action will eventually be taken.

Yep. It's clearly a mistake to respond to anything he posts since he's just going to claim we're all ignorant and all we do is lie.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #28 on: 13/04/2013 16:53:12 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums