The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Coral catle (Anitgravity)  (Read 2824 times)

Offline ScientificSorcerer

• View Profile
Coral catle (Anitgravity)
« on: 23/07/2013 07:50:40 »
                                Coral castle

I wonder what gravity actually is, when I think about it magnetism comes to mind because I think they could be related. One strange story that many have never heard of makes me think that there is a relationship between the two.

A story of a man who invented a form of anti-gravity but took his secrets to his grave. But he left behind a garden and a castle. Which was completely made of massive coral bedrock blocks, each weighing thousands of pounds, apparently the man who built this place was named Ed and he built this place by himself in a remote part of Florida with very simple tools, to this day nobody knows how he did it.

The place I speak of is called the "Coral Castle"

This is the story of that place:

he even wrote a small book explaining how magnetism works, when he was still alive he sold these small books to guests visiting his garden, called              "Magnetic current"
Here is a pdf link to it: http://www.gallardo.net/gen-t/leedskalnin.pdf

some how he was able to make megalithic structures with magnetism, I have a theory on how he did it though it's kind of simple, I think that he lifted blocks up just a little with a chain hoist and put an uninsulated wire around a block, he was able to induce a current in the semi conductive coral rocks with his generator in-order to make the block electro-magnetic.

ed wanted to build the castle on that particular spot because the coral bedrock was right at the surface, if he induced a strong enough current in the block then the bedrock would close enough have an opposite magnetic field induced in it and the too would repel each other giving you "induction levitation".  If that were true then the evidence supports this idea.

If you don't know what I'm talking about this video can give you a better demonstration:

If this is the answer to the mystery of the coral castle then this would explain how he moved the blocks, and like Excellent philosopher said, buildings would get bigger if this was rediscovered, because this technology would make it economically possible to build megalithic buildings and structures like the pyramids.

« Last Edit: 23/07/2013 07:58:48 by ScientificSorcerer »

Offline Pmb

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
    • New England Science Constortium
Re: Coral catle (Anitgravity)
« Reply #1 on: 26/07/2013 03:13:14 »
Quote from: ScientificSorcerer
I wonder what gravity actually is, when I think about it magnetism comes to mind because I think they could be related. One strange story that many have never heard of makes me think that there is a relationship between the two.
What exactly do you mean when you ask such a thing? Are you asking what mechanism exists to cause matter to be attracted to each other? I.e. are you asking why E = Gm1m2/r122  ?

If so then Iím sure you know that nobody knows why that is, i.e. what the mechanism is. Some people think there are particles called gravitons which generate the gravitational field and curves spacetime. I myself canít see how particles can alter the structure of space, but thatís just me.

A story of a man who invented a form of anti-gravity but took his secrets to his grave. But he left behind a garden and a castle.
I think he was lying his ass off. Thereís no reason to take such a thing to the grave but every reason to lie about it and take the lie to the grave. People love mysteries. If he revealed that it did it with blocks and pulleys then itíd be nothing special and nobody would remember him. But his claim about ant-gravity is a bunch of BS. Itís like a magician. If a magician does wondrous things heís remembered. Unless he reveals his tricks and people see how he fooled them. Nobody is remembered for that.

he even wrote a small book explaining how magnetism works, when he was still alive he sold these small books to guests visiting his garden, called              "Magnetic current"
Here is a pdf link to it: http://www.gallardo.net/gen-t/leedskalnin.pdf
Is there a reason to read it which you havenít stated?

Offline ScientificSorcerer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27/07/2013 11:14:37 »
Maybe this guy didn't understand the "mechanism" behind gravity. But that doesn't mean he didn't levitate those blocks, there are other ways to levitate stuff ya know. But the question still remains, how did he do it?  I've been to coral castle and I can tell you that you can't lift these blocks normally even if he had a super massive crane.

but he did have a crane, but he couldn't have done much with that "alone" except barely budge these blocks. It was made from old telephone poles. but there is something strange on top of his crane a "black box" which is lost, nobody knows what was in that box but there has been some speculation.  This is what I think he did with it.

notice the crude drawing, that drawing was made by ed himself, it's in his book.
I think that first he "wet" the blocks with water then connected the blocks to high amp, high frequency AC electricity.  the block is "semi conductive" and the water helps it be more conductive.

Basically what you get in the end is a "electromagnetic block" that induces a current in the "semi conductive" coral bedrock under it.  As seen in "induction levitation" 2 AC magnetic fields are made, one in the block and one in the bedrock below the 2 fields always repel each other and as a result you levitate the block. but just a little,
just enough to be able to move it with ease. when the block is levitating it automatically wants to point north like a compass.

If magnetism is not involved then why would he have published a book about magnetism? and why would he build an electric generator? and why is coral castle pointing perfectly magnetic north?

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 27/07/2013 11:14:37 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length