The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: -UFO Video Collection-  (Read 2721 times)

Offline ScientificSorcerer

• View Profile
-UFO Video Collection-
« on: 14/09/2013 07:49:40 »
  ---UFO Video Collection---

This article Is just a collection and categorization of UFO internet videos, anyone
(or anything) can view these videos, comment on them and post more videos if you want, discussion and speculation of these videos is encouraged, it would be an honor to hear what you guys have to say. so without further to do lets begin.

Space is an unimaginably big place, nobody really knows the nature of space completely nor it's inhabitants, But what I do know is that people look up into the night sky and wonder what's really out there.

some people clam that big headed gray creatures roam space but nobody can really say for shore if these creatures exist because no video evidence has ever been recovered (which is legitimate) showing such a creature. But video evidence of something else has been recovered, videos which are hard to describe with words which shows "things" which fly in the sky and in space.  Nobody knows exactly what these things are so the term "UFO" was invented to represent it. If you didn't know UFO stands for unidentified flying object. There are countless videos featuring UFOs on the internet.  In this forum page I will list these videos in the order of categories for your viewing pleasure.

Red formations

look at this video first 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_761144&feature=iv&src_vid=FBKBs2QMzzM&v=U9alE_f0C_E   (closest view)
« Last Edit: 14/09/2013 08:07:32 by ScientificSorcerer »

Offline Pmb

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
    • New England Science Constortium
Re: -UFO Video Collection-
« Reply #1 on: 14/09/2013 07:55:50 »
This subject does not belong in this forum.

Offline syhprum

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14/09/2013 15:12:06 »
Quite right let us return to singularities, dark matter, time dilation, dark energy etc. And not waste time on fun stuff.

Offline Pmb

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
    • New England Science Constortium
« Reply #3 on: 14/09/2013 15:18:45 »
Quite right let us return to singularities, dark matter, time dilation, dark energy etc. And not waste time on fun stuff.
I didn't say that. I said that this subject does not belong in this forum. I never said it didn't belong in any forum, did I?

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #3 on: 14/09/2013 15:18:45 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length