The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Neil, While you were away!  (Read 32922 times)

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Neil, While you were away!
« Reply #100 on: 31/07/2006 06:29:06 »
Hi Neil,
 This is Sunday night, my time Monday morning yours,
 Well it's 10:00 PM my time and the day is nearing an end!Today was quite an interesting day!
1.I did Nothing but sit on this computer and post and read the forum and thats about it!
2.Oh I answered emails and sent a few.  
3.Laughed at some jokes, can't tell, as I forget the punch lines!LOL
4.I have read some really interesting things on here today.
5.I ate one burito from Taco bell, hubby brought it home for dinner! Not very good! I would have much preferred to make chicken avocado stir fry, as that was what I was craving! You really better try it as I know you will love it!!
6.I did not do well as far as my diet today, I tend to get on here and forget to eat! So my buritto was the total intake for the day. Had lots of water though. I have to get a timer in here to remind me to go eat!
7.Oh,....I did vacuum today just about 2 hours ago!
8.My Little niece came and wanted to post in your combo thread, so I helped her post as she cannot read or write or type yet. I showed her what keys, and she picked the combos. Kids are so darn cute!
9.Talked with Helena about Love life and disappointment and fun!
10.talked to lo a couple of times, shes been a good girl today, for the most part, unless I missed something!
11.I know everyone misses you!
12: I have been Listening to Barbara Stiesand for the last hour. Listened to 10CC earlier! Early today Listened to Beny Billy cool samba music and other great tunes. Nice rhythum, I bet you would like them! Do you know the Cd.
13.Ordered a cd yesterday while in town.
14. Was thinking, I have some unopened Records, Beatles as I recall, they were made exclusivly for a radio station I think, not for resale. I will talk to you about them when you get home, remind me or I will forget!
15. Hows wifey doing, Is she dry Neil! Perhaps your on a beach cooling your heels, ( and like lo said, checking out all the tomatoes), whilst wifey is recooping Sir! You crack me up!

Well I better get back to it as I need to go through here again and see whats new! Hope you are well! hugs....Karen
« Last Edit: 05/08/2006 18:45:28 by Karen W. »

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
« Reply #101 on: 31/07/2006 06:42:42 »
quote:
Originally posted by Karen W.

Hey Loretta I  am glad you like the idea! I am also jazzed that you know photo bucket! It is so weird as those pictures were fine the other days. Is your alaska picture gone like George said? I thought those were the ones on the boat!....Karen

Girl, I was messing around with photobucket reloading pics trying to make sure they were clear here...geez...I accidently deleted it..I will reload it...as that was a terrific hike I had that day up the mountain and had lunch at a great place there!  Love Alaska!!

"Lo" Loretta

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 31/07/2006 06:48:31 »
Dear Sweet Neilsy!

1) I am at this 2nd job and bored out of my mind...
2) Having fun with the guesses about my blurry pics..or is it my blurry personality reflecting..hmmm, one never knows??
3)Ate a candy bar and drinking a pepsi right now...I don't usually drink soda, but I am bored and need caffeine....lol, think I should post m&m's and pepsi on combo thread...coke is too sweet for me..LOL
4)Billy told me all about his clinicals, the mute and cussing woman is not here tonight...darn! Robin, sweet gal heading to vegas so I shared vegas stories with her...they are going to gamble..ick...I told her the lights, food, and people were great and what to watch out for there!  hehe
5) one more hour to go and then I am free!!!!

Cya Babe!

"Lo" Loretta

Offline tony6789

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 31/07/2006 13:59:29 »
DARNIT I CANT REMEMBER WHAT I DID TODAY!!!!! SOMETHING ABOUT BLOWING UP STUFF......

NEVER! underestimate youth

Offline ukmicky

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.space-talk.com/
« Reply #104 on: 31/07/2006 19:27:10 »
quote:
Originally posted by tony6789

DARNIT I CANT REMEMBER WHAT I DID TODAY!!!!! SOMETHING ABOUT BLOWING UP STUFF......

NEVER! underestimate youth

I'll tell your mummy :)

Michael

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 31/07/2006 19:43:36 »
Oops, that is not good when you have mommy on board here...how did you coax her to be a member Tony?

"Lo" Loretta

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 31/07/2006 19:59:32 »
Karen/George 20080808 is back...it is one of those nightmares trying to sell shoes and just invading the site...

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Grecian

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 31/07/2006 23:34:54 »

Neilsy babes - can't wait for you to come back, you've got your

work cut out with Loretta, she's been so mean to me. LOL

Love you lots

Helena  xxx

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 31/07/2006 23:46:58 »
Neilsy darling....now you know, I truly am a good girl...but you may need to consider spanking Helena...she has been really being bad, She is only saying I have been mean to her when all I have been doing is just making sure she behaves herself...and now i admit she pulled me in the gallows with her...made me challenge her and she didn't partake of the forbidden fruit...lol but that is her own problem...lol   I will straighten her fake halo on her head for her....lol

Also,George has been misbehaving too!!!  Maybe it is the heat you are having??  from computers to cotton candy...geez...

"Lo" Loretta
« Last Edit: 31/07/2006 23:53:32 by moonfire »

Offline 4getmenot

• Life is one big adventure
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 01/08/2006 02:08:55 »
Now, now baby boy...let's not go advertising allll the explosives we have at home....lol

k

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 01/08/2006 02:54:54 »
Loretta did George or michael get your message about the shoe guy!  I'll  go look! I am still at work.

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 01/08/2006 03:34:18 »
Yep, it was done immediately after posting it...George dandy to the rescue! LOL

"Lo" Loretta

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 01/08/2006 04:26:58 »
Neils, soon you will be back, my heart all a flutter...sigh...but then lil michael will be gone...I promise to be good for him as I have been for you whilst you were away...boring evening so far...sure miss the woman who amused me that one night but rheka is back!  LOL  She is a sweetheart.

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 01/08/2006 07:16:58 »
Monday, July 31st,

GEESH Neil, I just don't know what to say tonight, maybe in a few I will come up with some kind of mush for you, it might stir loretta up a bit again!

Well Sir still up, chased around your buddy James and edited him out then George zapped him away with his delete button, mine would not work! Finally got it to work about the same time George startd to delete.  
   Sir I feel real bad have run out of things to say! Sheesh, I'm tired! Gotta go to sleep, wishing you loads of fun!! Take care Sir, hows your head?????:D:D:D Big hugs

Karen
« Last Edit: 05/08/2006 18:50:15 by Karen W. »

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 01/08/2006 07:24:08 »
Dear Neilsy..I miss you much!  While you are out playing I am having to watch out for ya, ya know???  

I just finished looking at a catalogue and decided to refresh her...tsk, tsk..none other but the Queenie herself running amuck with the pretense of innocence...hmmm, what is a girl supposed to do???  It looks like I will be eating some cotton candy and my have to find a little carnival locally to get some of the spun sugar...if I don't, I will have virtual cotton candy or so it seems...cannot get away from the mush?  How do we call in mush patrol...?  Oh, Georgie dear, where are you?  I need you to rescue me from all this love madness going on around here...lol  

Okay now I know things will get back on track!  Thought you would appreciate that!  ;-)  You really ought to think about grounding Queenie as she is outta control with this love stuff...I feel the theme for Ryan's song...aagghh!  I don't want it stuck in my head as I will then hear the carpenter's tune...barry minilow...oops, manilow

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Grecian

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 01/08/2006 09:39:42 »

Dearest Neilsy,

I really am good.

My problem is, I'm misunderstood. tehehe.

Love you lots.

Helena   xxx

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 01/08/2006 14:26:52 »
Dear Neils..

After 3hrs of sleep...I am still tired...this 2nd job helps me bored enough to sleep more...gave out at 3:30ish this morning...but 6am is too early for me...I will not go in until 10am...
1)Karen did an excellent job getting rid of some guy trying to push website or stuff
2)George did an excellent job for zapping him with his laser button..yeah! I think they really both deserve stars...
3) I wonder what Helena is up to now??Since she is professing she is good and only misunderstood...?  LOL  I think it is just a new excuse...but will let you know if she gets out of line!

have to lay back down it is 8:30 and can't shake this tiredness...just maybe I can sneak another hour but there is light outside...and this 100 plus temps are a kicker!

"Lo" Loretta

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 02/08/2006 05:01:25 »
Dear Neilsy,

Busy day...poor ole bossy asked me info about her deed to her property today...insurance etc...had to give her info to help her out...why can't i be mean even when she is an orge from the swampish land..lol

At 2nd job now, extremely QUIET! I almost want to shout but as I don't want to expose my insanity as of yet...I will just sit here and take these mindless calls...lol

10 more days here and 9 there and you will be back to join us...Michael will be gone with Queenie and King George at the helm by themselves...They are doing a great job!  

what a night...my little friend sassy the spider is nowhere in sight to stare at me...she may want to bite me behind my back!  Miss the mute and curse girl still I wonder what hours she really works...Rheka is here and she is sweet.

well, let me peek around the forum a bit and play some hearts!

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 02/08/2006 07:35:24 »
Hey You,
  Thinking about your trip and wondering about my own vacation! What to do! I am switching my vacation schedule so I can just sit around here all day and post.LOL It will probably be after the 5th Of Sept. I think as my staff have filled up the rest of the calendar For their vacations.LOL!  

Well I hope you are having fun Sir! I hope it is beautiful wherever you are!
     I must say, I never tire of my place of birth there are many places here I would like to see as access to them for me before was difficult with my weight as it was. We have a place here called FERN CANYON! I have not been There for years, I should send you some pics, I might of told you about it before, Can't remember. Quite breath taking really!!Oh Man I am rambling, I appologise!
   Forum is quiet tonight, I think everyone is tired! James kept us busy last night.
  Speaking of James! Hows the little fellow doing on vacation! I know sometimes it is hard, especially when they are sick! I think you mentioned he had a cold before you left! Hope he is well!....Friend I think I am going to call it a night hope yours was great  Enjoy!!!.....Big Hugs Karen

Karen
« Last Edit: 05/08/2006 18:56:33 by Karen W. »

Offline ukmicky

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 02/08/2006 20:25:53 »
Neil why you were away i won the lottery ,i'm ten pounds richer .:)

Michael

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 03/08/2006 02:36:25 »
LOL  Great Michael!  May I borrow 15.00 ?  You will have some change left...hehe

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 03/08/2006 04:21:48 »
Congratulations Michael!  Whats the conversion to that,US dollars,  Michael! Sounds like its a few days late for the birthday, but Happy Birthday!!!

Karen

Offline ukmicky

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 03/08/2006 04:28:48 »
its only about 17 dollars, i think. :)

Michael

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 03/08/2006 04:52:28 »
Well, Its better then a swift kick in the pants as my gram would say! Pretty quiet in here tonight don't ya think? whoops, its morning there, Sorry!

Karen
« Last Edit: 03/08/2006 04:53:56 by Karen W. »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 03/08/2006 04:55:30 »
What you doing up so late friend, I thought Neil was the insomniac around here! Are you feeling ok? Everything good with you?

Karen
« Last Edit: 03/08/2006 04:57:19 by Karen W. »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #124 on: 03/08/2006 04:55:30 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums