The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Its official From the Emperor  (Read 3166 times)

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
Its official From the Emperor
« on: 25/07/2006 15:03:53 »

Thanks for all the concerned emails I am fine, really.  No has or could offend me, I got to the point in my life where I simply don’t take things personal. But even if I did nothing has been said that has even come close. So stop worrying when I not around. I sometimes find myself very busy. Some weeks I get 50 or 60 of emails all needing my personal time to answer. As some of you already know I am a life coach among other things and do a lot of professional coaching through the internet. I am also finishing a book that I have to have the first draft completed by September. So even more writing.

On top of this I am training every day and meditating. I also have a quota of reading I have to do each day as personal commitment. Lately too I have bee doing a bit of travel around my business. Then there is my family to look after. So sometimes I simply have to keep away from the form. I like to read all the that is going on and take part too as well as offer a topic now and again so that takes a little research  . It comes down to time.  

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Its official From the Emperor
« Reply #1 on: 25/07/2006 15:59:59 »
I am glad to here from you that all is well. We do miss you emperor and are very happy that no offence was taken. I will look forward to your posts in your usual good humor! I know you are busy, but thought it best to make sure you were well emperor. Thanks for the response your most highly regarded emperor!....Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
« Reply #2 on: 25/07/2006 17:14:28 »
Hadrian, I find that interesting!  I have my job coach certificate and for the last 2 years I thought about getting my life coach....of course, I was speaking to the HR director who also wants to get hers and I sent her a lot of information on the courses..

Do you do the personal coaching or do you do the consulting with corporations?  I haven't decided which way to lean yet when I decide to go back to school?

Hey, I also lost that stupid 2lbs I gained...just wanted to let you know?

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26/07/2006 19:16:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by moonfire

Hadrian, I find that interesting!  I have my job coach certificate and for the last 2 years I thought about getting my life coach....of course, I was speaking to the HR director who also wants to get hers and I sent her a lot of information on the courses..

Do you do the personal coaching or do you do the consulting with corporations?  I haven't decided which way to lean yet when I decide to go back to school?

Yes I work with individuals and Business. It is not all that different except you have an addenda to begin with that is the business’s addenda.  But after that you’re in personal or life coaching.  You end up asking questions like “What do you thing what on the table?” that sort of thing. ”How dose that make you feel.” Or what are you going to do now”  

Well done on the 2lbs How is the food relationship doing?

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26/07/2006 23:15:08 »
Yes, it sounds great!  I may have to add to my certification... the relationship and i are not on best of terms yesterday was better today...but stressed with bossy...

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26/07/2006 19:16:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by moonfire

Yes I work with individuals and Business. It is not all that different except you have an addenda to begin with that is the business’s addenda.  But after that you’re in personal or life coaching.  You end up asking questions like “What do you thing what on the table?” that sort of thing. ”How dose that make you feel.” Or what are you going to do now”  

Well done on the 2lbs How is the food relationship doing?

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26/07/2006 23:15:08 »
Yes, it sounds great!  I may have to add to my certification... the relationship and i are not on best of terms yesterday was better today...but stressed with bossy...

"Lo" Loretta

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #6 on: 26/07/2006 23:15:08 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums