The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What are the consequences of being sprayed with barium and aluminium?  (Read 13941 times)

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
BC, the horse died years ago. You may stop flogging it. The obvious eludes the deluded.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
BC, the horse died years ago. You may stop flogging it. The obvious eludes the deluded.
I know- but my bloody mindedness is stronger than my common sense.

I'm hoping that he will see that a chimney- designed to put PFA into the air- and which actually exists is a more plausible source of PFA in the air than a non existent nozzle.

In any event, it might convince some "waverers".

I'm beginning to wonder if he's genuinely deluded or just a troll.
Anyone who knows my history here knows that I have more stamina that the trolls.

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware

I'm hoping that he will see that a chimney- designed to put PFA into the air- and which actually exists is a more plausible source of PFA in the air than a non existent nozzle.

Anyone who knows my history here knows that I have more stamina that the trolls.

Show me some patents of this PFA delivery system and I will agree with you. Meanwhile, a ultrasonic nozzle for geoengineering is a patented technology. http://www.google.ca/patents/US7413145

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
The obvious eludes the deluded.

The bliss of ignorance is deeper in the region of tyranny.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile

Show me some patents of this PFA delivery system and I will agree with you. Meanwhile, a ultrasonic nozzle for geoengineering is a patented technology. http://www.google.ca/patents/US7413145
Are you aware that chimneys are rather old tech- and they predate patenting?

Lets start with the basics.
Do you understand that the point of a chimney is to disperse the products of combustion?

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware

Do you understand that the point of a chimney is to disperse the products of combustion?

So you're right: Chimneys are old technology. In contrast, geoengineering uses advanced aerial delivery system designed to modify the weather with reflective Welsbach materials: http://www.google.ca/patents/US5003186

Besides, there's no point in comparing a chimney to a nozzle. Coal fly ash is pulverised using a nozzle to inject the fluid which condense to form cloud condensation nuclei.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile

So you're right: Chimneys are old technology. In contrast, geoengineering uses advanced aerial delivery system designed to modify the weather with reflective Welsbach materials: http://www.google.ca/patents/US5003186

Besides, there's no point in comparing a chimney to a nozzle. Coal fly ash is pulverised using a nozzle to inject the fluid which condense to form cloud condensation nuclei.

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
You should stop trolling around. There's no logic reason for any aircrafts to be equipped with a chimney; Coal fly ash isn't burned, it is stored under a powder form.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
Next question please. I answered this question too many times.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
What is the difference between a chimney and a conspiracy theory?

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
What is the difference between a chimney and a conspiracy theory?

Neither a chimney or a conspiracy theory could disprove clandestine geoengineering activity.

This wishful thinking is evidence of poor education and/or brainwashing, not critical thinking.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Next question please. I answered this question too many times.
No,you plainly have not- and pretending that you have doesn't help.

You have made many replies, but an answer would either be "yes" or "no".
So.

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
YES.

So what?

A nozzle is designed to disperse aerosol particles, not a chimney.

See: http://www.arl.army.mil/arlreports/2009/ARL-TR-5026.pdf

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Great- progress at last. You learned how to answer a question

Now you just need to recognise that, in the real world chimneys are actually designed to disperse smoke. That's why they make them so tall.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/00966665.1954.10467643
Now if you can just stop thinking about your  nozzle for the moment- I'm asking about chimneys.

Do you understand that the combustion of pulverised coal in power stations produces (lots of) fly ash?
(and things will go quicker if I you answer without my having to repeat the question 7 times)
« Last Edit: 04/08/2016 22:38:11 by Bored chemist »

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
Great- progress at last. You learned how to answer a question

Now you just need to recognise that, in the real world chimneys are actually designed to disperse smoke. That's why they make them so tall.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/00966665.1954.10467643
Now if you can just stop thinking about your  nozzle for the moment- I'm asking about chimneys.

Do you understand that the combustion of pulverised coal in power stations produces (lots of) fly ash?
(and things will go quicker if I you answer without my having to repeat the question 7 times)

Yes. You should educate yourself on coal fly ash reuse: Coal power stations produces lots of coal fly ash.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile

Yes. You should educate yourself on coal fly ash reuse: Coal power stations produces lots of coal fly ash.
I know they do.
And I know it's used (strictly, it's not "re-use" because it wasn't "used" in the first place. Not least as an ingredient on some cements- like I said- it tends to set if it gets wet.
There's not much point in you "telling" me things that I already pointed out that I knew.

(and things will go quicker if I you answer without my having to repeat the question another 6  times)

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
(and things will go quicker if I you answer without my having to repeat the question another 6  times)

Yes. Thats precisely why its profitable for coal power plants to sell out coal fly ash.

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
For the moment the coal fly ash hypothesis is credible. This is true scientific progress, not resignation to a nonsense conspiracy theory. The implications of injecting particles into the atmosphere are serious for the environment and public health. Besides I don't think your chimney theory has any scientific value to disprove the research work of Dr. Marvin Herndon.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
OK, so you understand that coal fired power stations produce lots of fly ash as a by product of combustion, and you know that chimneys are there to disperse by products of combustion so you now can deduce that power station chimneys disperse fly ash.

That accounts for the paper you cited a while back that finds evidence of stuff that looks like fly ash in the air.

There is a perfectly sensible explanation for the presence of aluminium and such in the dust in the air.
And so there is no need for any other explanation.
In particular, there is no need to hypothesise that it is being sprayed out of aircraft.

Do you understand that normal people when faced with the fact that there is a simple explanation for dust in the air and also presented with a complete lack of evidence of the mythical nozzles will understand that the nozzles simply don't exist?

Why do you believe they do?

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
OK, so you understand that coal fired power stations produce lots of fly ash as a by product of combustion, and you know that chimneys are there to disperse by products of combustion so you now can deduce that power station chimneys disperse fly ash.

That accounts for the paper you cited a while back that finds evidence of stuff that looks like fly ash in the air.

There is a perfectly sensible explanation for the presence of aluminium and such in the dust in the air.
And so there is no need for any other explanation.
In particular, there is no need to hypothesise that it is being sprayed out of aircraft.

Do you understand that normal people when faced with the fact that there is a simple explanation for dust in the air and also presented with a complete lack of evidence of the mythical nozzles will understand that the nozzles simply don't exist?

Why do you believe they do?

Simply because the truth is incontrovertible. There's no logic reason for aluminium dust to be present in the air or rainwater except near a coal power plant. The only logical reason aluminium salts can be found in rainwater is the irrefutable clandestine geoengineering activity.

Please tell me on which planet do you live.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile

Simply because the truth is incontrovertible. There's no logic reason for aluminium dust to be present in the air or rainwater except near a coal power plant. The only logical reason aluminium salts can be found in rainwater is the irrefutable clandestine geoengineering activity.

Please tell me on which planet do you live.
No, you seem to have forgotten the earlier lesson.
Please try to  pay attention.
The point of chimneys is to make sure that the by products of combustion are spread as far as possible.
So it's not just "near a coal power plant" that you would expect to find ash in the air.
The incontrovertible truth is that you have not evidence for your flight of fantasy.
If you had, you would have posted it here earlier.

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
The point of chimneys is to make sure that the by products of combustion are spread as far as possible.
So it's not just "near a coal power plant" that you would expect to find ash in the air.

No. The dispersion radius of a chimney is quite limited. There's no chance a coal power plant
could be a environmental or a public health risk.

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
chemtrails are highly dispersed aerosols.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile

No. The dispersion radius of a chimney is quite limited. There's no chance a coal power plant
could be a environmental or a public health risk.
You can not say "there is no chance that..." for something that is already known to have happened. That's just sily.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_rain

Chemtrails are imaginary " highly dispersed aerosols.".

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums