The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What is ...Science ?  (Read 18269 times)

Offline DonQuichotte

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: What is ...Science ?
« Reply #100 on: 23/11/2013 18:51:12 »

So ? There is nothing more insane surreal absurd ,nothing more stupid and idiotic ...you name it ...than the current mainstream false "scientific world view " that has been assuming that reality is just material or physical ,including the mental thus ,  thanks to materialism .

Is reality just that then , genius ? just material or physical ?
When has science ever proved that core materialist "fact ", or rather that materialist core belief assumption to be "true " that reality is just material or physical then ?

When , how ? absurd .
Materialism that does go beyond science , beyond science's realm, beyond the scientific method , beyond science's jurisdiction ,by assuming reality to be just material or physical , by pretending to know the nature of reality as a whole ...already ...by confining science to just that materialist prison , by holding back science from progressing ,by  branding as a scientific heresy any scientific attempts to try   to reveal the mental or non-physical side of reality ....

Outdated and superseded materialism that dates back to the 19th century , materialism that's just a false conception of nature , just a world view, a philsophy ...no science .

Then take Ethos up on his challenge. Should be as easy as shooting fish in a barrel for someone who has been freed from the materialist world view and false conception of nature.
[/quote]

There is no 'challenge " to take on :

Is reality just material or physical ? When either of you will answer just that , then, we can talk further .

The physical or material reality is not the only reality out there,obviously: our phsyical bodies or brains are not all what there is to us , as human beings ,for example   .
Major examples ? : the nature of consciousness, the nature of life ...
« Last Edit: 23/11/2013 18:53:10 by DonQuichotte »

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 23/11/2013 20:32:20 »

Typical response from someone with no creditability. He ignores my challenge, so from now on, I will be ignoring him and this thread!!

Offline DonQuichotte

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 24/11/2013 19:55:54 »

Typical response from someone with no creditability. He ignores my challenge, so from now on, I will be ignoring him and this thread!!
[/quote]

Bye : before you go ,watch this , you might learn something from ,after all :

7 Experiments that could change the world :

« Last Edit: 24/11/2013 19:58:07 by DonQuichotte »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #102 on: 24/11/2013 19:55:54 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length