The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: My idea for the Origin of Matter  (Read 1139 times)

Offline justcurious

• First timers
    • View Profile
My idea for the Origin of Matter
« on: 06/12/2013 02:09:45 »
Could all matter be the result of one single indivisible particle with a high enough velocity so that it occupies all space at the same time?

The particle could create matter by altering (rotating, flipping, etc) itself frequently.

This could explain singularities, since the Big Bang theory shows our universe may have originated from a single point.

This could also explain dark matter. The particle would stop altering itself for a length of time proportional to the space of the dark matter.

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: My idea for the Origin of Matter
« Reply #1 on: 06/12/2013 02:20:55 »
Could all matter be the result of one single indivisible particle with a high enough velocity so that it occupies all space at the same time?

Welcome to our forum justcurious, this conscious attribute is common to many of us. Science is all about curiosity and the search for the truth. Could you explain a little more about what you mean? How does this single indivisible particle represent itself in the multitude of physical examples we observe in the natural world we call reality? Asking interesting questions is OK but answering them with physical evidence is even better.

Offline justcurious

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06/12/2013 02:38:28 »
Thank you, I feel welcomed!

hopefully i understood your question correctly

This particle would alter frequently and rapidly creating patterns which would be the building blocks of subatomic particles. Thus, it would explain all phenomena of matter.

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06/12/2013 03:15:13 »
Thank you, I feel welcomed!

hopefully i understood your question correctly

This particle would alter frequently and rapidly creating patterns which would be the building blocks of subatomic particles. Thus, it would explain all phenomena of matter.
Sounds to me like you're talking about a fractal universe of sorts, is that correct?

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #3 on: 06/12/2013 03:15:13 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums