The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Infuriating..self explanatory  (Read 8643 times)

Offline 4getmenot

• Life is one big adventure
    • View Profile
Re: Infuriating..self explanatory
« Reply #25 on: 18/08/2006 03:40:49 »
man!!!!!my uncle sent that to me and i thought it was real...i will be sending him your site "snopes". what and awful thing to do.....i think i am more upset that someone would put this out there like that than i was thinking it was real!!!! but thatnk you for the site wiseman..

k

Offline thayo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 22/08/2006 05:43:14 »
[quote
This is totaly Bogus! Don't all get your dander up! It's just a street magician's stunt.

[/quote]
even if its a magical stunt,the act has uneccessary tramped on the childs right to live without subjection to harsh condition. If the act was the childs result for stealen then one can easily conclude that such communities should indicted and charged accordingly because children at that still need guidance.

lets keep trying the untried since the birth of science innovations have been like  toy but their impacts have rocked the world

Offline thayo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 22/08/2006 05:53:20 »
quote:
Originally posted by Mjhavok

well. This said when I was 6 I stole some fire lighters are bonfire because I was curious on how the stayed alight. A small childs interest in science if a little misplaced. I never got caught but if I had in iran this would have happened to me. Shocking shocking shocking. Is all I can say.

if u had practiced in such community i doubt if wouldnt donated ur hand or ur leg.

lets keep trying the untried since the birth of science innovations have been like  toy but their impacts have rocked the world

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #27 on: 22/08/2006 05:53:20 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums