The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: LIGHT IS LIFE, A new idea  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Bishadi

• View Profile
LIGHT IS LIFE, A new idea
« on: 05/08/2006 16:32:10 »
Since I was a young puppy I have had this idea that the energy coupling all atoms together is electromagnetic radiation (emr) or light.  

One test I pose is; take to base elements at rest (zero) separate in a vacuum; weigh them; combine the 2; fire them up with the emr spectrum.
 First question; will there be molecules of the 2?
 Second question; will the combined weigh more than the sum of the 2 individually?

With these findings we have a real problem with today's model.

another_someone

Re: LIGHT IS LIFE, A new idea
« Reply #1 on: 05/08/2006 18:38:23 »
The energy the couples all atoms together (different when we talk about sub-atomic particles, or about large lumps of matter, such as whole planets = but as far as individual atoms go) is the electric force.  The electric force is not the same as electromagnetism, but it is closely related.

With regard to your experiments if you throw RMR at an atom, you will raise its energy level, and this will (very fractionally) have the effect of raising its mass.  Nonetheless, the amount of energy involved, as well as then energies involved in the chemical bonds, is so small as  to effect the mass to only an immeasurably small degree.

George

Offline Bishadi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06/08/2006 18:02:42 »
quote:
Originally posted by another_someone

The energy the couples all atoms together (different when we talk about sub-atomic particles, or about large lumps of matter, such as whole planets = but as far as individual atoms go) is the electric force.  The electric force is not the same as electromagnetism, but it is closely related.

With regard to your experiments if you throw RMR at an atom, you will raise its energy level, and this will (very fractionally) have the effect of raising its mass.  Nonetheless, the amount of energy involved, as well as then energies involved in the chemical bonds, is so small as  to effect the mass to only an immeasurably small degree.

George

I see, sir but disagree with cause;  the photon or elctromagnetic wave (emr) in its spectrum of energy is the 'energy' of ever single molecule present and the only reason you can separate a single 'particle' from any atom is when it is juiced up with emr.  Them particle accelerators are a waste of resource and Zeilinger had a 'qubit' scenario whereas there are units or mass and every addition thereof is energy.  
quote:
the amount of energy involved, as well as then energies involved in the chemical bonds, is so small as  to effect the mass
 That one confirnment alone is quite important by itself and has anyone ever tackled the cosmological questions using this 'mass' and the entanglement and casimir force to describe with?  My point is there is no 'missing mass' that hawkins is pusuing.  These properties of emr upon molecular structures are the missing parts.

For example; the spin of galaxies.  Gravity cannot describe this strange occurance that represents the outer systems moving so fast.  The properties of emr must be addressed.

The framework to give a shot is to acknowledge that atoms and energy begin origins and the only reason any single atom ever gives up or associates a sub-atomic particle is because emr caused it.  It is adding angular momentum to the particle.

The first area to pursue should be to find out which molecules capture which wave lengths and create the laws thereof and to figure the remaining cosmological picture understand that each molecule is a system that has it's own +/- based on the entangled energy.

This is new so it may appear weird and why I am trying to find good questions and people to share this with.    Thank you for the addition, sir!

« Last Edit: 06/08/2006 18:05:34 by Bishadi »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 06/08/2006 18:02:42 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums