The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: I proposed my discovery to develop new powertrains to NASA.  (Read 4470 times)

Offline VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez

• View Profile
I proposed my discovery to develop new powertrains to NASA.

I discovered how to divert the breeze and the force of the breeze on the sides, without brake the propellant.

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
08 January 2014

• View Profile
OK...What can I tell you, is that I discovered that the atmospheric pressure deflects the force of the air and prevents propellant brake. And I invented a instrument.

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
Victor,

If you wish some comments, you need to describe your invention HERE, so that people can discuss the advantages/disadvantages of your ideas.

• View Profile
Victor,

If you wish some comments, you need to describe your invention HERE, so that people can discuss the advantages/disadvantages of your ideas.

I'm confused, I don't know what I invented: If the anti-brake, or, new spatial propellants using the anti-brake.

I invented the two things, but how do I do my, the two finds it?

• View Profile
NEW METHOD “ESPINOZA” FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF NEW SPATIAL PROPELLANTS

BY
VICTOR ELIAS ESPINOZA GUEDEZ
18 JANUARY 2014
victor.espinoza.13 (at) hotmail.com

SUMMARY

Using atmospheric pressure, we can move the force of the air. This allows to move the propellant to a one only side, since the air is not going to stop the propellant.

SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION

We will use a cardboard tube, or, a thin plastic tube.
With scissors, they need to open a hole in the tube (see graph A3A).

With the mouth, you should blow the tube. But it must be capping into the other end of the tube to leave the air, through the hole made with scissors (see graph A3A).

In this way it is proven that the strength of the breeze will be diverted. Because the person will boost for back.

Note: Must stand firm as in the army, with closed legs.

FOR SALE: THE DISCOVERY
TO MANUFACTURE NEW SPATIAL PROPELLANTS

GRAPHICS (A3A)

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I am deeply excited by your invention, but astonished that no one has tried this before. This could enable us to blow air round corners.

But perhaps some of the detail is being lost in translation. It might be easier to work out what your idea is about if you were to write a clear explanation in Spanish.

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
I don't see any difference between your "invention", and using an elbow in a pipe, except you likely create a little turbulence at the point of the hole in the side of the pipe.  Are you indicating the effect on two gasses?

The main force of rocket propulsion would be on the entire engine bell, and not just a portion of the chamber.

• View Profile
I don't see any difference between your "invention", and using an elbow in a pipe, except you likely create a little turbulence at the point of the hole in the side of the pipe.  Are you indicating the effect on two gasses?

The main force of rocket propulsion would be on the entire engine bell, and not just a portion of the chamber.

If you are use an elbow, the propellant will be brake.

But if you don't use a coso, but my invention, the propulosr it won't brake.

Online alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
I'm not sure whether you have invented the flute, the trombone, or a tube with a hole in it. Damn clever, anyway, and only a few thousand years too late for a patent.

• View Profile
I'm not sure whether you have invented the flute, the trombone, or a tube with a hole in it. Damn clever, anyway, and only a few thousand years too late for a patent.

It is an instrument which deflects the force that has the air, without stopping the movement of Breeze generator.

What they do not understand of the new procedure to create spatial propellants?
« Last Edit: 19/01/2014 04:08:12 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

• View Profile
Re: I proposed my discovery to develop new powertrains to NASA.
« Reply #10 on: 19/01/2014 10:31:15 »
AN ELBOW RETAINS THE FORCE OF THE AIR.

THE ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE DOES NOT RETAINS THE FORCE OF THE AIR.

ALLOWING: AS IF THERE WERE NO AIR

Online alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19/01/2014 21:34:02 »
Can we see a diagram showing the air flows?

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 19/01/2014 23:44:57 »
Can we see a diagram showing the air flows?

EXAMPLE OF A FIRST PROPELLANT (1)

1.    The pressure deflects the air in movement and its force.

2.    If we place a tube capping at one end, and you open hollow (see it black), using a small propeller according to the size of the tube, to produce less wind, the tube will not stop the propeller.

3.    If the breeze is back, it is because the size of the tube and the black holes are very small.

EXAMPLE OF A SECOND PROPELLANT (2)

Very affectionately,
08 January 2014

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 20/01/2014 00:13:30 »

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 21/01/2014 07:32:46 »
What you need is some actual data and tests to demonstrate that your hole in the wall system has less flow restrictions than using a sweeping elbow, or for that matter, flexible tubing.

Flow and resistance is also based on pipe size.  So, the easiest way to increase flow and reduce resistance may be to increase the pipe size.

You would need to come up with accurate tests, for example comparing flow of air through the pipe of a straight pipe vs sweeping elbow (or sweeping curve in flexible tubing) vs your plugged pipe with a hole in the side.

I'm seeing some wind speed meters on E-Bay that aren't very expensive.  It may not give you CFM's, but it may be accurate enough for your needs. 

Your device is only better than a sweeping elbow if you can prove that it is.  If you are talking about aerospace applications, then both weight and dependability is critical.  The use of flexible tubing may allow one to produce sweeping curves, as well as minimize the length of tubing required (which will reduce flow resistance).  However, say you get 1% better flow than using a sweeping elbow.  Would you save weight over using a 1% oversized pipe?  Still you would need the data to prove the benefit of your system. 

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 21/01/2014 09:41:51 »
What you need is some actual data and tests to demonstrate that your hole in the wall system has less flow restrictions than using a sweeping elbow, or for that matter, flexible tubing.

Flow and resistance is also based on pipe size.  So, the easiest way to increase flow and reduce resistance may be to increase the pipe size.

You would need to come up with accurate tests, for example comparing flow of air through the pipe of a straight pipe vs sweeping elbow (or sweeping curve in flexible tubing) vs your plugged pipe with a hole in the side.

I'm seeing some wind speed meters on E-Bay that aren't very expensive.  It may not give you CFM's, but it may be accurate enough for your needs. 

Your device is only better than a sweeping elbow if you can prove that it is.  If you are talking about aerospace applications, then both weight and dependability is critical.  The use of flexible tubing may allow one to produce sweeping curves, as well as minimize the length of tubing required (which will reduce flow resistance).  However, say you get 1% better flow than using a sweeping elbow.  Would you save weight over using a 1% oversized pipe?  Still you would need the data to prove the benefit of your system.

Quote from: Ralathon;919933
Diverting air like that produces an area of higher pressure, that pressure will induce the exact same force as the pump creates.

Very affectionately,
08 January 2014

Online alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21/01/2014 09:53:21 »
As I thought, this appears to be about the Coanda effect.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7000640.html describes it very well, with good images.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21/01/2014 10:11:29 »
As I thought, this appears to be about the Coanda effect.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7000640.html describes it very well, with good images.

I speak of an tube with a hole.

« Last Edit: 21/01/2014 12:05:59 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

Online alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 21/01/2014 12:25:21 »
If you block the end of the tube, it just behaves like a bent tube. If you don't, the Coanda effect will bend the airflow through the hole anyway. It is used in some STOL "blown aerofoil" aircraft to reduce the stall speed, and is a real problem when supplying ships at sea or organising a rescue from a moving vessel.

Offline yor_on

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • (Ah, yes:) *a table is always good to hide under*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 24/01/2014 12:20:09 »
It's not possible Victor. Remember those racing cars that got forbidden? The ones using the airflow, to 'glue' a car to the road. That's an application of your idea I think, but it's also a application in where you exchange some force for another. When you exchange and interact forces there is a cost, a transformation. So you get Newtons old theorem involved in it, action and reaction. The molecules will 'bump' into each other as they meet a corner, or any restriction to their movements, and lose energy.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #19 on: 24/01/2014 12:20:09 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length