The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Proven the Propellant Home "VEEG-BOX-HOUSE- 4 "  (Read 3341 times)

Offline VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez

• View Profile
Proven the Propellant Home "VEEG-BOX-HOUSE- 4 "
« on: 22/01/2014 18:00:10 »
Dear Sirs.

EXPERIMENT:
A few minutes ago I used my fan to push the wall of my room of 4x4x4 meters.
RESULT:
The fan created a force against the wall in front of it. And I placed me on the other wall of back with a thread on the hands and not felt force of brake.
CONCLUSION:
I invented the propellant of System Closed "VEEG-BOX-HOUSE-1".
RECOMMENDATIONS:
They can be used other instruments stronger that a fan of House.
GRAPH OF THE PERFORMED EXPERIMENT TODAY 22 JANUARY 2014:

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
T.S.U. in computer science

January 22, 2014

« Last Edit: 25/01/2014 23:07:02 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

• View Profile
Re: Proven the Propellant Home "VEEG-BOX-HOUSE-1"
« Reply #1 on: 23/01/2014 08:01:48 »
Already checked with an experiment and a rope, where the fan pushed forward.

This proves that the force of the wind that creates a fan, is stronger than the force of the blades to back.

This breaks the law of physics.

• View Profile
Re: Proven the Propellant Home "VEEG-BOX-HOUSE-1"
« Reply #2 on: 23/01/2014 10:10:09 »
Dear Sirs.

VEEG-BOX-HOUSE-2

EXPERIMENT:
A few minutes ago I used my fan to push the wall of my room of 4x4x4 meters.
RESULT:
The fan created a force against the wall in front of it. And I placed me on the other wall of back with a thread on the hands and not felt force of brake.
CONCLUSION:
I invented the propellant of System Closed "VEEG-BOX-HOUSE-2".
RECOMMENDATIONS:
They can be used other instruments stronger that a fan of House.
EXPERIMENT 2:
Already checked with an experiment and a rope, where the fan pushed forward. This proves that the force of the wind that creates a fan, is stronger than the force of the blades to back. This breaks the law of physics. The propellant "VEEG-BOX-HOUSE-2", yes it works.
GRAPH OF THE PERFORMED EXPERIMENT TODAY 22 JANUARY 2014:

Very affectionately,
T.S.U. in computer science

January 22, 2014

« Last Edit: 23/01/2014 12:07:36 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Proven the Propellant Home "VEEG-BOX-HOUSE-2"
« Reply #3 on: 24/01/2014 00:23:04 »
What you're making are observations, NOT INVENTIONS.

I hate to say so, but someone else invented the box fan quite a few years ago.  And other people have even been using them in houses for decades.

I'm not quite sure why standing in front of a fan and behind a fan feels different.

Perhaps you get a more coherent stream of wind in front of the fan, and disordered behind the fan, thus the fan feels stronger standing in front of it.

Or, you get some kind of a wind shadow when standing behind it, so a hung a piece of string from a hook, it would have less of a "shadow".

When you put the fan in the box.

Blow against the wall, and the wind has to circulate somewhere, so it makes a tight circle back to the intake portion of the fan.

Blow away from the wall, and it also makes a circle, but a larger circle, so the person standing on the other side of the room feels the fan blowing.
« Last Edit: 24/01/2014 00:25:31 by CliffordK »

• View Profile
Re: Proven the Propellant Home "VEEG-BOX-HOUSE- 4 "
« Reply #4 on: 25/01/2014 23:08:51 »
Spatial Propellant.... VEEG-BOX-HOUSE-4

Very affectionately,
25 January 2014
« Last Edit: 26/01/2014 03:35:34 by CliffordK »

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26/01/2014 04:13:54 »
Victor,

I've taken out your personal data.  It is a good way to get inundated with SPAM, and it doesn't add to the discussion.

As far as your your propellant.  Any fan needs both an intake and output.  Take your typical box fan, and put a piece of cardboard over the intake, and it won't blow much. 

In your case, assuming the cylinder is closed at the bottom and sides, the system will pull air down from the top of the cylinder in equal proportions of what is blown out of the middle. 

You'll get some good air circulation, but it won't propel you forward significantly.

The most efficient system is an inline fan, somewhat like a jet engine or airplane prop, pulling air in from the front, and expelling it to the rear.

Rockets, of course, carry their own propellant, although there are now people experimenting with systems that will take atmospheric oxygen/nitrogen at low altitudes for a propellant, then convert to a pure rocket propulsion at high altitudes. 

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26/01/2014 17:53:25 »
Victor,

I've taken out your personal data.  It is a good way to get inundated with SPAM, and it doesn't add to the discussion.

As far as your your propellant.  Any fan needs both an intake and output.  Take your typical box fan, and put a piece of cardboard over the intake, and it won't blow much. 

In your case, assuming the cylinder is closed at the bottom and sides, the system will pull air down from the top of the cylinder in equal proportions of what is blown out of the middle. 

You'll get some good air circulation, but it won't propel you forward significantly.

The most efficient system is an inline fan, somewhat like a jet engine or airplane prop, pulling air in from the front, and expelling it to the rear.

Rockets, of course, carry their own propellant, although there are now people experimenting with systems that will take atmospheric oxygen/nitrogen at low altitudes for a propellant, then convert to a pure rocket propulsion at high altitudes.

I try to make a circular air system with impulse.

What I want to do is not easy, but I like to think in this.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #6 on: 26/01/2014 17:53:25 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length