The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: IF STARS WHERE ELECTRONS?  (Read 1134 times)

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
IF STARS WHERE ELECTRONS?
« on: 24/01/2014 17:41:04 »

As i believe our universe is but an electron and everything is within everything (fractal levels),

There are roughly between 10 to the power of 21to24 stars in our universe,
There are roughly 7 to the power of 27 atoms in a human body,

I was wondering if every star equals an electron, A single star system being hydrogen, A double system equals helium, Triple lithium etc,
With all the star systems in "our universe" equaling electrons/atoms/molecules, what sort of physical property/entity do you think they could form?
« Last Edit: 24/01/2014 17:44:55 by sunshaker »

Offline sebology

• View Profile
Re: IF STARS WHERE ELECTRONS?
« Reply #1 on: 26/01/2014 19:46:51 »
If the Universe was an electron and everything in it was at different "fractal levels" how can stars then be electrons?

Binary systems - or "double systems" as you've dubbed them - wouldn't be Helium, they'd be two repelling electrons. In any case He has 2 protons and 2 neutrons as well as 2 electrons so it'd be a sextuplet system to obtain one of the most basic elements.

As well as this, electrons are leptons so they're fundamental particles unable to be broken down any further. You can't then have a levels inside an electron because that would suggest that smaller divisions make up the electron.

Basically, it's a crackpot theory that doesn't really mean anything.

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26/01/2014 21:19:29 »
I believe our universe is an electron, And all what we know of in our universe are "The smaller divisions that make up an electron". Has i am trying to show in this thread: http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=46408.0,

I did not say that "stars are electrons" and i know all about "protons and neutrons", And that other stars are no longer fusing hydrogen but other higher elements helium/carbon/oxygen etc until they start to fuse iron which signals there death/birth.
But i was recently reading on single celled organisms which made me think these organisms where like there own little universes,
So i thought without going too deep into the physics of an atom, More as a thought experiment what elements/molecules could be made from different star clusters/system and as you say  "a sextuplet system even for one of the most basic elements", So that's one basic element from a sextuplet system, Now for the rest of our universe?
And do we really know the extent to which stars are joined into "systems"? 

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 26/01/2014 21:19:29 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums