The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Am I the target of Remote Neural Monitoring?  (Read 26258 times)

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Am I the target of Remote Neural Monitoring?
« Reply #25 on: 14/05/2014 19:07:39 »
The talk here of schizophrenia is not a negative labelling of anyone - many people have this problem, but it's extremely hard for them to accept that they do. A few of them manage to make the leap of understanding, and then it ceases to be such an illness for them and becomes more of a curiosity instead. It's even becoming fashionable to have such a condition, so it is not something anyone needs to be in denial over. Explore the possibility embrace the diagnosis if it's presented to you by a doctor.

Now, I know there's little point in trying to reason with someone who suffers from schizophrenia and who is in denial about it, so there's no great point in trying, but anyone who is trying to read your mind with weird gadgets in a house next door would need to be quite some fruitcake. We can all read your mind from here much more easily just by reading your posts, because you're already telling us exactly what's going on in your head. To try to find out more with any kind of new technology would be a waste of money.

[Edit to correct typo.]
« Last Edit: 19/05/2014 19:38:07 by David Cooper »

Offline lovelopez

• First timers
    • View Profile
    • How to Stop Blushing
« Reply #26 on: 19/05/2014 04:16:55 »
When you read about psychology, there have been some attempts to scan the brain using fMRI, PET scanning, and arrays of EEG electrodes.  All of the methods either require direct contact to the scalp, or very close proximity of large equipment.  For the most part the scanning methods are incapable of probing memories, but perhaps can give gross generalizations about emotions or current tasks. 

Offline Law10

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 27/05/2014 16:25:59 »
This technology exists. N it's an end game. Can't prove it, can't stop it. I need help too but no one will. One way to stop it is to stop giving a damn n keep ur thoughts clean. Feel good raise ur energy vibration. Exercise. Try to feel cool about it. Like so what? They can act creepy all they want.

Offline Chai

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 06/07/2014 03:29:52 »
Salutations,
I have been undergoing this type of abuse for over a decade. Recently i have begun a website to document the human rights abuse going on. It will also server to people to get together and discuss what is going on with them. Remote neural monitoring is a reality. check out my blog cchaaii.simplesite.com

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 06/07/2014 05:42:01 »
If you want to hear what unmedicated paranoid-schizophrenia sounds like,
have a listen to someone reading the work of Francis E. Dec ...
[ NSFW ]

If your views match Mr Dec's : thought-broadcasting / thought-insertion / persecution / constant-surveillance / poisoned-air / brain-implants / worldwide-conspiracy, etc, book an appointment with a psychiatrist ASAP.
« Last Edit: 06/07/2014 05:51:53 by RD »

Offline Lazaro Alberto Bertelsen

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 26/12/2015 11:04:21 »
Watch the video, and dont take any medicine from your doctors if you go to one. Use natural remedies and occupy yourself with things you like/liked before you started getting weird. And most of all, everyone is innocent until the opposite is revealed. think like that. And remember, thoughts dont have power unless you give them. Stay strong, and be aware. And most of all, talk to people you confide in if you are paranoid or something. Do not seek ''profesional'' help. Most of the people in the psych ward and medical institutes are just going to pop medicine in you, and medicine is not good. it will **** with you natural state!! Stay strong!!

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 26/12/2015 13:40:53 »
... dont take any medicine from your doctors ... Use natural remedies ... people in the psych ward and medical institutes are just going to pop medicine in you, and medicine is not good. it will **** with you natural state!!

Generally "natural remedies" for any illness have not been proven to be safe & effective.

The "natural state" of schizophrenics is schizophrenia.

[ BTW anyone who think Jesse Ventura is an investigative-journalist definitely needs their head examined ].
« Last Edit: 26/12/2015 14:03:37 by RD »

Offline dlorde

• Neilep Level Member
  • ex human-biologist & software developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 28/12/2015 18:20:16 »
Watch the video, and dont take any medicine from your doctors if you go to one. Use natural remedies ...
Do not seek ''profesional'' help. Most of the people in the psych ward and medical institutes are just going to pop medicine in you, and medicine is not good. it will **** with you natural state!!
This is totally irresponsible advice. Anti-psychotic medicines may sometimes have unpleasant side-effects, but usually one can be found that's acceptable, and the results of not taking anti-psychotics in severe schizophrenia can be tragic both for the sufferer and others.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #32 on: 28/12/2015 18:20:16 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length