The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: We live in the center of a black hole...  (Read 2461 times)

Offline VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez

• View Profile
We live in the center of a black hole...
« on: 11/02/2014 12:23:40 »
MY DISCOVERIES

These findings are based on logic:

1.   I discovered the theory of relativity is wrong.
2.   I discovered that the distance behaves as a color in a magnifying glass.
3.   I discovered that it can divert the air and his strength.
4.   I discovered that cell division is responsible of the male and the female.
5.   I discovered that a greater than 4 x 4 x 4 meters cubic box allows to invent a closed system.
6.   I discovered that liquid nitrogen is cold because it is touching something very cold.
7.   I discovered that it can be fastened with the fingers to the field of fire of a candle.
8.   I discovered that gravity is ether with energy and therefore creates weight.
9.   I discovered that there are mini black holes.
10.   I found a formula to calculate the 4 fundamental forces of nature.
11.   I discovered that the eye is not an antenna. Using film of 35 mm of the 20th century.
12.   I discovered that the positive and negative is the warm temperature.
13.   I discovered that light is a shine and a how much of energy separate.
14.   I discovered how to open a dimensional gate using energy from the light to the eyes.
15.   I discovered that the temperature of the Sun does not reach our planet, because field on the planet not diverts the temperatures, so what, the field on the planet deflects light temperature.
16.   I discovered that to a pendulum you put two (2) wires and also rotates. It is this strange phenomenon.
17.   I discovered that the brain uses all the senses to create time.
18.   I discovered that water is not improving your attitude, so what, are the hands that touch something invisible stuck to our body, just like the field invisible fire of a candle, which not see but you can touch, tighten and move with your hands. Said previously.
19.   I discovered that the electron moves by a quantum explosion.
20.   I discovered that fire is a microscopic short circuit.
21.   I discovered mini animals that live in the distance.
22.   I discovered that the movement of a magnet you can see with your eyes closed.
23.   I discovered that when you blows a plastic bag, you momentum back.
24.   I discovered rockets and jet aircraft they do is blows.
25.   I discovered that the force emerges from the fire.
26.   I discovered that a shock wave is growing because it has mini black holes.
27.   I discovered that the field of an atom is growing because it is a mini black hole.
28.   I discovered that human beings accept to die at the age of 80 and it should not be so.
29.   I invented the Flotapatin using a floor of magnet.
30.   I invented a new matter for schools called "THE TIME" to study why we age and find the way to die after 300 years of age.

I applaud myself.

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
On February 10, 2014
« Last Edit: 15/02/2014 18:28:10 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: My Discoveries
« Reply #1 on: 11/02/2014 20:33:20 »
I applaud myself.

A stunning post, and the bit I've quoted is spectacular. You are an artist of the highest order and so I applaud you too.

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11/02/2014 21:23:12 »
6.   I discovered that liquid nitrogen is cold because it is touching something very cold.

So, if you put liquid nitrogen in your warm hands then it would be warm?
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

Liquid Nitrogen, in fact, is often put on warm items to make them cold.

Liquid Nitrogen is cold because it boils at −196 °C (77 K; −321 °F) at 1 ATM.  The boiling point would be higher at higher pressures, or lower at lower pressures.  When a liquid reaches its boiling point, the temperature does not increase above the BP until all of the liquid boils away.  Thus, at 1 ATM, the liquid nitrogen slowly boils away, keeping the temperature at −196 °C until all of the liquid boils away.

Nitrogen, of course, is one of the main components of air.  Nitrogen is separated from the rest of the air, and then is liquefied by a process of compressing cooling, and expansion which makes the rarefied gas cooler based on the Ideal Gas Law.

24.   I discovered rockets and jet aircraft they do is blows.

Most of what you have "discovered" are merely observations. 
Claiming a discovery usually means that you are the first person to "discover" something. 

Yes, a rocket engine or jet engine blows heated air and exhaust behind it.  Not by accident, but by design....  NOT YOUR DESIGN. 

The basis of a jet turbine engine is as much of a rotary device as a blower, and has been adapted to power helicopters, trucks, and tanks in which the rotary power is more important than the blowing of the fans in the system.

Claiming someone else's discovery or invention as your own would be FRAUD.

20.   I discovered that fire is a microscopic short circuit.

Fire is a self-sustaining exothermic chemical oxidation reaction.  While you might consider it based on the electronic properties of atoms and molecules, you would certainly need more than a one-liner to explain what you mean.  Otherwise it is just plain wrong.

11.   I discovered that the eye is not an antenna.
REALLY???

• View Profile
Re: My Discoveries ( PART II )
« Reply #3 on: 12/02/2014 00:04:07 »
MY DISCOVERIES (PART II)

These findings are based on logic:

1.   I discovered that the field of the water is green. And you can see through a large magnifying glass (not small). Slide the magnifying glass over ice and the magnifying glass will look green when passing over the solidified water.

2.   I discovered that to open a dimensional gate, necessary to spin something that we can pass through, for example, turn the water. Because it makes the same a black hole that seen in the universe rotating.

3.   I discovered that a fruit is not ripe, is rotting, so what, a yellow banana is not ripe, is rotting.

4.   I discovered that Rainbow colors have the same sequence as the colors of a Prism.

5.   I discovered that the fire is what was solid and became gas by high temperature.

6.   I discovered that he is needed to travel through the universe, a giant ship because you must have plants planted in the Earth. Plants provide food, fuel, oxygen and recycles the water without exhausting it. They will also give seeds.

7.   I discovered an air-filled balloon, decreases in size because it has one or more mini black holes within the balloon, where the pressure containing balloon in the inside of the fields of atoms is disappears.

8.   I discovered that gravity is created by a black hole in the core of the planet. And the force of the atom is also created by a mini black hole in the nucleus of the atom.

9.   I discovered that the movement of the clouds is due to the black hole that is inside the Earth.

10.   I discovered that the movement of the planets, is due to the black hole that is inside the Sun.

11.   I discovered that galaxies rotate due to a black hole.

12.   I discovered that a tornado is a black hole.

13.   I discovered that a pendulum turns due to a black hole.

14.   I discovered that a distance without ether is a black hole.

15.   I discovered that the Earth and the Moon revolve due to a black hole.

16.   I discovered evidence that the planet has a black hole: the rotation of the planet, the clouds and the moon are the same direction.

17.   I discovered that a planet, the Sun, an atom is a solid black hole that only attracts matter and reduces its field with the cold.

18.   I discovered that a solid veeg hole, It was created because it separates the ether.

19.   I invented a name to solid black holes, they will be called solid "Veeg Hole".

20.   I discovered that what rotates does not. It is the planet, that tour is the field of the planet. the planet is a hole black that turns to the planet, the clouds and the moon.

21.   I discovered that we are in the center of a black hole.

22.  The evidence, is that we are still, rotating.

I applaud myself again.

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
11 February 2014
« Last Edit: 15/02/2014 03:16:16 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12/02/2014 02:15:00 »
1.   I discovered that the field of the water is green. And you can see through a large magnifying glass (not small). Slide the magnifying glass over ice and the magnifying glass will look green when passing over the solidified water.

It's glass which has a green tint , not the ice ...

4.   I discovered that Rainbow colors have the same sequence as the colors of a Prism.

A rare accurate statement from VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez.

7.   I discovered an air-filled balloon, decreases in size because it has one or more mini black holes within the balloon, where the pressure containing balloon in the inside of the fields of atoms is disappears.

The gas diffuses through the balloon, (no black-hole necessary), this diffusion demonstrated by balloons containing gases with small molecules deflating faster than balloons containing gases with large molecules. [ if the gas has an odour you may be able to smell it leaking, rather than disappearing via a black-hole, if the balloon was put in a sealed container ].

I applaud myself again.

Self-praise is no recommendation.
« Last Edit: 12/02/2014 02:20:27 by RD »

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 14/02/2014 17:59:52 »

1.   I discovered an air-filled balloon, decreases in size because it has one or more mini black holes within the balloon, where the pressure containing balloon in the inside of the fields of atoms is disappears.

2.   I discovered that gravity is created by a black hole in the core of the planet. And the force of the atom is also created by a mini black hole in the nucleus of the atom.

3.   I discovered that the movement of the clouds is due to the black hole that is inside the Earth.

4.   I discovered that the movement of the planets, is due to the black hole that is inside the Sun.

5.   I discovered that galaxies rotate due to a black hole.

6.   I discovered that a tornado is a black hole.

7.   I discovered that a pendulum turns due to a black hole.

8.   I discovered that a distance without ether is a black hole.

9.   I discovered that the Earth and the Moon revolve due to a black hole.

10.   I discovered evidence that the planet has a black hole: the rotation of the planet, the clouds and the moon are the same direction.

11.   I discovered that a planet, the Sun, an atom is a solid black hole that only attracts matter and reduces its field with the cold.

12.   I discovered that a solid veeg hole, It was created because it separates the ether.

13.   I invented a name to solid black holes, they will be called solid "Veeg Hole".

14.   I discovered that what rotates does not. It is the planet, that tour is the field of the planet. the planet is a hole black that turns to the planet, the clouds and the moon.

15.   I discovered that we are in the center of a black hole.

16.  The evidence, is that we are still, rotating.

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
February 14, 2014
« Last Edit: 15/02/2014 17:35:13 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15/02/2014 18:21:32 »
What force makes us always rotates in the same direction?

What force creates tiny black holes called "tornadoes"?

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: We live in the center of a black hole...
« Reply #7 on: 15/02/2014 23:22:38 »

The solar system formed from a rotating disk of material ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protoplanetary_disk#Formation
Which is why all the planets go around the sun in the same direction (prograde)
and why most planets rotate about their axis in the same direction.

No black holes in tornadoes, just rotating wind ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex
[Just because black holes can rotate it doesn't follow that all rotating things are black holes].
The energy powering a tornado is from the sun (heating the Earth's atmosphere).
« Last Edit: 15/02/2014 23:38:32 by RD »

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 16/02/2014 03:53:14 »

The solar system formed from a rotating disk of material ...
Which is why all the planets go around the sun in the same direction (prograde)
and why most planets rotate about their axis in the same direction.

No black holes in tornadoes, just rotating wind ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex
[Just because black holes can rotate it doesn't follow that all rotating things are black holes].
The energy powering a tornado is from the sun (heating the Earth's atmosphere).

And why the Protoplanetary disk rotates?

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 16/02/2014 06:30:33 »
... And why the Protoplanetary disk rotates?

because the cloud from which the disk and sun formed from was not a perfectly uniform/symmetrical arrangement of matter ...
Quote from: wikipedia.org/wiki/Protoplanetary_disk#Formation
... random gas motions originally present in the cloud average out in favor of the direction of the nebula's net angular momentum. Conservation of angular momentum causes the rotation to increase as the nebula radius decreases. This rotation causes the cloud to flatten out—much like forming a flat pizza out of dough—and take the form of a disk.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #9 on: 16/02/2014 06:30:33 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums