The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: SPACESHIP FROM VICTOR  (Read 2574 times)

Offline VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez

• View Profile
SPACESHIP FROM VICTOR
« on: 19/02/2014 06:20:18 »
SPACESHIP FROM VICTOR

My name is Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez, I am 40 years old, educated at the University Institute of technology Isaac Newton, I'm TSU in computer science. I live in Venezuela, Carabobo State, in the city of Valencia, a half block from the Plaza Candelaria.

I have an idea to invent a spaceship with a turbine or propeller plane inside a cylinder seal with air inside. The idea is to use air to push with an electric turbine aircraft contrary to normal, i.e. that you eject air forward and not backward.

Propulsion system:

1.) Two (2) turbine electrical that compressed air. Of color Golden.

2.) Two (2) tubes which directed the air to a metal wall. Of color Blue.

3.-) The force of the air will boost the spaceship from Victor.

4.-) The force of reaction opposite , will be sideways.

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
February 19, 2014

« Last Edit: 11/03/2014 00:17:06 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

• View Profile
Re: SPACESHIP FROM VICTOR
« Reply #1 on: 19/02/2014 20:42:50 »
THE FORCE OF AN AIRCRAFT (TURBINE)

hd=1

The liquid will freeze up.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04/03/2014 23:41:16 »
SPACESHIP FROM VICTOR

STEPS TO BUILD A MINI PROPELLANT IN A CLOSED SYSTEM USED BY THE SPACESHIP FROM VICTOR

AND THESE ARE THE INSTRUMENTS NECESSARY TO BUILD THE PROPELLANT WITH A BOX OF SUPERMARKET

Very affectionately,
03 February 2014
« Last Edit: 11/03/2014 00:16:24 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07/03/2014 04:59:06 »
STEPS TO BUILD A MINI PROPELLANT IN A CLOSED SYSTEM USED BY THE SPACESHIP FROM VICTOR

AND THESE ARE THE INSTRUMENTS NECESSARY TO BUILD THE PROPELLANT WITH A BOX OF SUPERMARKET

WHAT WILL WIN, HE WHICH PERFORM THIS EXPERIMENT:

It will be engraving in life, which you proved the theory of closed system of Victor Elias Espinoza Guédez.

Then go to the University, to the Physics Department and tell them the case, they post you name and mine how discoverers of a new propulsion system. And in addition, it shall be verified that the third law of newton was refuted by us.

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
« Last Edit: 11/03/2014 00:15:25 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10/03/2014 06:05:46 »
SPACESHIP FROM VICTOR

I have an idea to invent a spaceship with a turbine or propeller plane inside a cylinder seal with air inside. The idea is to use air to push with an electric turbine aircraft contrary to normal, i.e. that you eject air forward and not backward.

With an action and a reaction It can be reached to the Moon, but with reaction and action can not reach to the planet Mars.

It is what Im trying to say.

There must be a way to get to Mars and others without Newton.

Performs an experiment very easy to make on a ventilator. Placing on the metal guard of the blade a round or square top. And you will notice that the lid diverts air on all sides. This air is where I say that we must take to create movement, because it has no opposite force.

It is proven that the air will go forward and force of action was sideways, therefore the air if pushed on my experiment.

Propulsion system:

1.) Two (2) turbine electrical that compressed air. Of color Golden.

2.) Two (2) tubes which directed the air to a metal wall. It looks like an ´´L´´.

3.-) The force of the air will boost the spaceship from Victor.

4.-) The force of reaction opposite , will be sideways.

5.-) The air also will rotate an propeller, which belongs to a shaft of a alternator generator of energy,

VIDEO OF SPACESHIP FROM VICTOR

hd=1

Very affectionately,
10 February 2014
« Last Edit: 11/03/2014 00:06:59 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

Offline McKay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10/03/2014 12:04:21 »
If the blue tube will redirect the air flow upwards, then there will be reaction force downwards.  Think of the tube as a simple 45 degrees angle slope - you push air at it and it will partially move in the way you are pushing it and partially downwards..

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10/03/2014 14:24:22 »
If the blue tube will redirect the air flow upwards, then there will be reaction force downwards.  Think of the tube as a simple 45 degrees angle slope - you push air at it and it will partially move in the way you are pushing it and partially downwards..

It is proven that the air will go forward and force of action was sideways, therefore the air if pushed on my experiment.

And yes there is strength up, down, to the left and to the right, inside the tube.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #6 on: 10/03/2014 14:24:22 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums