The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: GENERAL RELATIVITY IS WRONG  (Read 18198 times)

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
Re: GENERAL RELATIVITY IS WRONG
« Reply #50 on: 12/05/2014 00:42:12 »
maybe i make mistakes in defining energy but its relation to mass, and space i am almost sure the mass is not slowed down energy but a trapped energy which is too curved that avoids its original action (which is expansion), and creates a curve in expansion, i am almost sure of this i only have to work and get more information on energy deifinition , the concept cant be easily wrong,  because just simplify the actin of quantum and its relation to cosmic level and the cause of this curvature of energy simply can be strong gravity that bend even light to a small sphere which i call it hole which to me is wormhole because this state of energy connects itself to its original place in expansion of the free enegies which are expanding, just give it some thought and , again thank you for your response alan ... , i think more and if i made mistake i try to clearify it in more sensical way ...

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 12/05/2014 23:56:34 »
Almost anything you can say on mass and energy is possible and not necessarily provable. On the subject of photons and gaps a photon is created one and electron jumps from a lower orbit to a higher orbit and then falls back to its proper orbit the orbit. It jumps to controls the color that it will have. One single photon can go through the double slit experiment in possess the properties of a particle and a wave. There will be no gaps in one photon. In the very early universe photons collided and formed electrons, electrons and positrons collided and formed photons, India very early universe. This is mostly radiation till things cooled. I see no basis for circles and stuff, but as I said, it's hard to prove one way or the other. As far as I know about the only experimental theater is to use a computer program your start parameters and let the program go to see how the universe turns out,(doesn't look like what we have?). If it doesn't, it's probably wrong.

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 13/05/2014 14:25:45 »
good idea , thanks mate ... : )))

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 13/05/2014 14:45:30 »
but one thing you can see energy moves around centres in atom which is the basis of mass, and they gain small mass in equations, and photon move in straight line no mass,neutrino also, yes they say flavors and so there should be mass but ehh, then we have black holes which just because they are dense they have strong gravity also the star lost so much energy and mass to become the black hole, and behave like quantom , it seemss like you stripped the hole from its energies that isolate its power of gravity now it becomes so strong that bend photon even  it can absorb it , and also we have this fixed speed for energy which is 300,000 km/s so it kind of look like it is the only speed and yes we hear that it was super densed particles that gave rise to universe , i always looked at this  e=mc^2 which resembles to me e=(m/t*2)*x^2 which is like energy ralation to mass is like when energy curves in its direction which give rise to a very big circle the more curvature the smaller circle and mass and area inside this circle resmeble a mass and time which are related to each other by m/t*2=pi and x/t=c so the relation i should work on it on a stimulator, and it mathematic i will see if it makes sense ..., but the example on baloon (just like inflation) really give a distorted shape to baloon that creates dark energy and dark matter even some part of baloon can become so assymetric that only a portion of surface of baloon can crunch and give rise to new inflation, which is a more realistic demonstration of inlfation than multiverse which now they are looking even more seriously, anyway thanks for your time ...
« Last Edit: 13/05/2014 14:54:04 by Ehsan h »

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 13/05/2014 15:38:21 »
You hit on so many concepts, it's hard to answer them all. Electrons go around the atom in circles, these are called orbits. 90% of the atom is empty space, in a black hole. Matter is so dense it collapses these empty space areas. As far as flavors are concerned whatever discovers things gets to name them. Some of these things are kind of silly, but we didn't name them. My post is related to the 4 forces I am  trying to gravity in, my statement is the graviton travels with the photon, which is why the photon is affected by gravity.

Offline jccc

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 13/05/2014 16:26:15 »
F=m1m2/r^2 for gravity, F= q1q2 /r^2 for electromagnetic force. m1=q1, m2=q2.

The attraction force between mass 1 and mass 2 as we called gravity is nothing but the four forces net sum:

1. all positive charges in mass 1 attract all negative charges in mass 2.

2. all positive charges in mass 2 attract all negative charges in mass 1.

3. all positive charges in mass 1 repell all postive charges in mass 2.

4. all negative charges in mass 1 repell all negative charges in mass 2.

Because my math sucks, I can't prove it yet. But I prove my weed is good.
« Last Edit: 13/05/2014 19:21:56 by jccc »

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 13/05/2014 19:12:13 »
Of your 4 statements these are proven rules of magnetism like charges repel opposite charges attract, gravity attracts all

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 14/05/2014 07:13:29 »
i dont think gravity has a boson or carrier, it seems einstein is right about curvature, but what you are saying if it is true how can i be in same case of laser they should attract each other also and gain wieght and and change to mass particle, i mean you are saying photon has gravity so it should inbe influenced by itslef  ...

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 14/05/2014 07:25:47 »
and i look at what i wrote that m=pi t^2 is nonesense but i meant as resemblance, and in case of neutrino i dont have problem with names, the mass they give because it is chargeless but present in 3 different form , i think it is weird it is like the graviton you are saying present there and they can attract each other, ... , at the same time they go with speed of light, my problem with mass and speed of light is the paradoxes it brings so mass should not go with speed of light, i use photon as example but what i mean the quanta of energy, and yes the wave seems is not caused by gap but maybe it is the intereaction of single photons to space not to gap between each other,which can be modeified by a detector, in case of black hole, i will draw some diagram soon when my exams finished and show what i truly mean, then i explain it ... ...

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 14/05/2014 07:30:19 »
2 positive mass can attract each other by gravity repulsion by charge will be there but gravity is not related to charge so force is fixed, no  gravity is curvature but not space ( which we dont have any description for) ...

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 14/05/2014 10:58:01 »
In saying that the graviton travels with photon, there is no interaction just for example, the photon travels. It has no interaction with anything unless it hits something, the same with the graviton unless it hits something is neither absorbed were repelled. When a laser is passed through a superconductor there is graviton activity, say the photon is releasing the graviton in the low temperatures.

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 14/05/2014 11:00:07 »
The force carrier of gravity is the boson(graviton), which to date has never been detected

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 14/05/2014 13:29:54 »
i have to read some about graviton not that it is not familiar it is just i dont think it serious because i cant understand how it can carry gravity and interact to massive objects and bring them close, what you are saying is that it is dependent on temperature as you said in superlcunductors for photons, like you say in case of superliquids which loose gravity momentarily and their viscosity is caused by gravitons, i dont know it is all  new to me i have to think about it, but curvature works well as long as we can define what spacetime is exactly, graviton interaction and carrying force of gravity,  i have to read ... it seems something out of string theories to me which they define spacetime quite weirdly , i cant even understand the spacetime which einstein tried to explain , it is like he just came up with idea from special theory and he wasnt sure what he means as spacetime,

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 14/05/2014 13:37:00 »
all these fermions and bosons adds up to problems, and still cant describe gravity in that range it is like everybody gave up truly and blindly accept everything they hear in general relativity and quantum, ther should be a great misconception in both theory and i think they are highly related , i look into graviton and i have to look into the nonesense that came to my mind it is just more simplified , i dont know i have to come back later, with some thoughts and study on both ...

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 14/05/2014 13:40:02 »
but the main problem for me is to dfine a clear picture of energy for myself ... , i think nobod exactly know what is energy just it is has wave particle characteristic is not enough what about the other 2 energy in atom how they are related exactly i have to read standard model in details which is going to be hell probably .... : )))

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 14/05/2014 14:38:24 »
Gravity is what attracts particles to each other for example Suns and planets attract each other. The statement on lasers and superconductors is as follows. I think that at extremely low temperatures. The graviton will separate from the photon, which is displayed by passing a laser through a superconductor. Current theory is that this is detecting gravity waves I disagree. In the very early universe. The 4 forces were one, strong, weak, electromagnetic, and gravity. Gravity separated 1st at extremely high temperatures, then the electromagnetic spectrum, strong and weak separated and we have the current standard model. It has been proven that at higher temperatures, the strong, weak, and electromagnetic are one. Gravity existed in the universe before there was any matter with which to work.

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 14/05/2014 14:43:26 »
As far as mass and energy are concerned mass is energy, energy is mass. In the very early universe the electron and positron collided and formed photons of extremely high-energy, which collided and formed electrons. This continued until the universe cooled and cannot form high-energy photons anymore. The same thing happened with quarks. It was 380,000 years before the 1st atoms were formed and able to exist due to the high heat of the early universe
« Last Edit: 14/05/2014 14:47:08 by alan hess »

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 14/05/2014 16:18:00 »
okk I know ,although the strong to electorweak vice versa still not proved but no matter, it seems working in theory but thats what exactly i am talking about i am saying okk we have this energy that is in the begining of universe ( which give rise to electromagnetic weak and strong ) now in inflation the theory says superdensed particle which is all over the place, i am saying okk this enrgy is all over the place, now use the same baloon theory fill it a little that doesnt stretch so it is the phase that all this energies are on top of each other and not having any space between each other they are floating and moving on top of each otherwith the same speed of light, but it is not stable and they move away from each other so the baloon expand but now through stretching of baloon i say we start to have gaps which can be filled and create again in deifferent places, but i give this space a feature same as alsticiyt of baloon which you stop filling it with air it goes back, so it is an pseudo energy oppsite to the enrgy which is expanding just visualize it, now it  is a dynamic structure so this hoes that appear on surface of baloon just can be fill and next expansion move to different place, but imagine this hole is fixed in baloon it just means one thing it is isolated , now youmay ask how, it is isolated by an energy which passed by angle and instead of filling it moved around it this holes are smal you can say planck scale, so the force just ( maybe) can cause the energy to move around it and energy moving with speed of light will be all over it if it isstable it remain even other ernegy hit it the complex will remain the same specially now the energy expanding also, now that i call the first step for gravity which is not moving in direction of energy you can imagine it on the srface of baloon as puting your finger on the surface and continue filling the baloon with air or any sepecific gas which resmeble the power of energy to expand , so imagin you start having this points which stay in their place in expansion fixed so they give an curve to expansion, so that is my definittion of gravity i know about the normal inlfation and theories, so it is quite different now imagine they grow in number they can combine they can move around each other because energy which isolate the free space ave direction so thats the basis of nuclei of atoms, it is different in inflation which give the characteristic of universe inflating to space (spacetime) i am saying the classical is not there, so maybe yu ask how it get so big like our universe i am sayinng our universe is not the direct inflation made by this expansion, this expansion goes on and the surface of this baloon is quite distorted because some regions presenting energy which expanding the expand but there are points random which didnt participate in the expansion, so this continues until specific place has so much gravity or curve that specifically that region will quench and have effect and rest of the surface but it is quite different from baloon because it doesnt burst like baloon so that region quenchand rest of the surface still expand and create more of this holes so that place that quenched will start to quench again because it filled the empty space and annhiliate its graity effect and again helps in expansiion but it doesnot start from a tiny point and the rest of the baloon's surface which now is stretched even more will expand the region even more, so i call a region like that as the praimary point of our universe it is like small universes which are connected to each other, and effect each other, this way oyou can describe gravity and its relation to other energies, please just  imagine what i am saying and i will think about your idea next week when my exams finished , because i think maybe this graviton can be expained by this isolated space by energies, ehich can be carried by an boson like photon and also i cal thesse holes and energies which isolated them from rest of the universe, as wormholes through time, because when i was drawing the baloon as circle in paper and by scale of planck time i was expanding the circles on top of each other as expansion of baloon, those hole which were on top of each other and dont participate in expansionare the same as circle next to it and is same and if you connect them to gether in circles next to each other resmlbe the wormhole which is connected to universe in last expansion so they are like conserve in universe and the energy that is moving around the hole is just repeating its own pattern, and in this baloon presentation you can find that why we have dark energy and dark matter, just please read what i wrote in details ...

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 14/05/2014 19:53:34 »
I am not trying to be argumentative,I understand the relationship of mass and energy, in your theory of circles causing universal expansion. I honestly can't say, although it is illogical to me. Dark matter has properties that have been calculated by the spin of our galaxy and the amount of visible matter. Dark energy is then calculated by the expansion of the universe. As I said you are proposing an alternate theory the only method I know of proving it is to generate a computer model and letting it run to current times and comparing the result.These Planck scale circles of yours must have the same mass as dark matter has or it's invalid
« Last Edit: 14/05/2014 19:55:32 by alan hess »

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 14/05/2014 21:27:29 »
okk thank you man for reading my nonesense proposal : ))) but one thing if it is not a problem, can you introduce me a good program for stimulating the ifnlation i jjust imagined i tried to look for it and cant find and i am not a physics student so no idea about the programs ... , thank you any way ... yeah I am positive I am 99% wrong because it is just too easy but trying it wont hurt ....

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 15/05/2014 01:05:14 »
I am not calling your proposal wrong, all I am saying is that it needs to take into account all current known facts. The biggest problem I have with planks circles is there needs to be mass associated with them to equal the amount of dark matter and from your description, I don't see where that's at. As far as the simulator program is concerned, I have never looked for it so I honestly don't know where it's at.My best suggestion would be to open a form describing your thoughts and ask if anyone is familiar with the computer programs. As I have told you, and you can read from my post I am in disagreement with some of the early models, but they still runs close to standard.

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 15/05/2014 12:25:18 »
that graviton i have to read about it i am not honestly familiar with the way it works so i have to read some books, but to me saying graviton exist is equals to saying whole general relativity is wrong but i dont think an of them are wrong but their picture of spacetime is classic even though einstein gave it dynamic structure .. but i have to be honest let me read more about gravitons ...

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 15/05/2014 13:29:11 »
The graviton is listed in the standard model, it is the exchange particle for gravity. Large bodies attract smaller bodies to them, i.e. the planet Earth and us, there must be a force at work to do this I believe this is the graviton.My only problem with this is there must be a balancing feature to keep everything in harmony, so my theory runs that the graviton travels with the photon, which allows balancing of gravity between different bodies. An example is the sun there is a nuclear reaction going on in the core, which converts hydrogen into helium, with a loss of mass. This would cause the gravity of the suns core to increase, and change the dynamics of the reaction. For example, if the gravity increases it should burn more fuel as time goes on. Our son is a main sequence star and fuel consumption is consistent so therefore, something must be balancing out the gravitational forces. The only thing to leave the center of the sun is photons as radiation, heat, and light.

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 15/05/2014 17:00:06 »
so you said if temperature decrease they become inactive and they are present with photon so how it can run away from its neigbouring gravity in temperature of sun which makes it more active asyou mentioned unless it leaves the photonand stay inside the to gives it more graivty as you say so how photon occur such graviton which can easily release ? i mean if i understand correctly what you are saying...

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 15/05/2014 17:05:03 »
and what is wrong with gravity einstein is defining it works very well, it just cant be accounting to quantum which is just the after effect of mass i mean the more i think about it the more i am convinced he is not wrong it is just he and quantum didnt catch the picture of space well ... it is just the picture shaped in my head you dont need graviton to explain that characterof losing mass and gaining gravity i mean the way i explained it can easily gives account for that .. but i am just talking about my point of view at the same time i am thinking about your point of view so graviton can even be this complex i am explaining which a photon which we have to talk more in detail the characterisitic outside the conventional ideas for it to explain it because if they were correct or accountable in details the weird behaviours of quantum would be explained

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #74 on: 15/05/2014 17:05:03 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums