The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: GENERAL RELATIVITY IS WRONG  (Read 18065 times)

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
Re: GENERAL RELATIVITY IS WRONG
« Reply #75 on: 15/05/2014 20:04:00 »
Gravity is a known fact, general relativity and the math Therein do a very good job of explaining all phenomena. The problem I have is one in the beginning of the universe. Gravity was in existence, matter didn't come into existence for 380,000 years. During this time you look at it from the point of gravity curving space all matter should have accumulated in one spot, It spread out throughout the universe, also the sun creates a problem for me with the gravity, I realize her sons is a smaller star, but there are larger main sequence stars. They all continue to consume their fuel at a set rate, something must be balancing out the gravity.And yes I do realize some of your theories are in conflict with mine, I am trying to get a grasp on your theory so that we can discuss it.

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 15/05/2014 22:49:45 »
 Actually the point is i can imagine now a new idea but probably you are not going to like it because i go back to my idea but will explain your idea in it and correct me if I am wrong.

There are 2 condition, first let me think we have this gravitons and you say energy like photon carry them all over the place which actually a really good idea, but they should be related to each other and you should say what are they exactly because they can interact with each other.

Now I go back to my point of view so imagine the wormhole complexes i described which are the reason of mass and gravity which can resmbles a graviton in my point of view which can attract energy instead of carring the gravity force by curving them which caused by light motion itself, but light moves as groups or energy moves as group so they can carry these complexes every where upon direct hitting and they can interact with them because they are same source free energy and curved energy ( moving around a infenitisemally area of true vaccum) so it resmbles your idea but you are mentoning that these are carried together in pair and also i have another propose forthis unified presence of gravity in our after effect of inflation which you are mentioning
 If you read about my distorted inflation of baloon example which  I assume you said it doesnt make sense but just bear with me , now I describe it in much clear way so make it more clear but i dont go into details ,

Portions of this baloon will quench when the balance of gravity and dark matters increase more than free energy(dark energy) in peripheral area around them so they quench in that specific region which you can call it specific crunch and consequently special inflation of that region which now the gaps will be created even faster without role of energy movement in that region because of the force of gravity ( stretch on the surface of the baloon)  from the peripheral regions that didnt participate in the special crunch and this way only the space of between energy will increase and it is uniform because if the crunch was unsymmetric the special inflation will be unsymmetric and in oppisite direction so it will gives an uniform expansion of that quench of energy in that specific region and also we have this gaps which give rise to wormhole complexes faster so give rise to a pseudo gracity which stil didnt form a real mass like nucleus of atom so we have gravity all over the place.
 Also I was thinking about the single photon wave property in double slit I still think gaps can cause the wave property of photon and in case of single photon i suggest that because we are living in dimple points so the space is already have enough empty space which cause the energy to vibrate even in single quanta and it is not like water molecules in which the wave property is the consequence of interaction of molecules but it is the the interaction of each quanta of energy with this gaps and you said there is no gap in single photon double split expreiment but that is exactly what i am saying : this gaps are already present in our milky way and gave it mass and gravity , so actually energy moving in galaxies , solar systems etc , are actually moving in a diluted space so they vibrate in their path (important) not because of their interaction with each other (groups of photons) but the interaction is between this diluted space and each quanta of energy (photons), you just have to imagine what I am trying to describe it is actually a very neat picture but I also want to understand th effect of bosons of gravity ( graviton) carrying the role of gravity but I am trying to reduce all this fundamental particles and only energy remains and gravity caused by space between them, which curves them ( giving characteristic of medium of our universe , mass to our universe,  gravity and time ) vibrate them (as seen in wave propert) and without them it is only dark energy which expand it is not spearating galaxies from each other it expand the space between them until grivty , peripheral to dark enregies or free energies will succmub the expansion of the free energy and sonsequent special crunch and special inflation occurs in that region so it is a dynamic environment ...

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 16/05/2014 13:07:04 »
one other thing we nknow true vaccum is not achievable okk so in inflation i am describing which i wrote a little more clear in new theory forums, if the original inflation not the one which gave birth to our universe, energy is moving with zero wavelength so actually it is infintie energy which is carried by each phton as E=(1)hν which in this case nu is ininit or wave length is zero so we are dealing with two infinit which  enough space can give rise to this wormhole complexes i mean just if i am true in case of nucleus of atom which i think is made of this complexes then we have this strong force which only a photon with less tiny wave length can penetrate to them so this wormhoe which are subunits of nuclues should even have more energetic and stronger it is like only they are less than inifinit because they are moving in a circle around themselves , i mean it sure seems nonesense but i have to start with this nonsense to see f it make sense in overall picture ...

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 16/05/2014 13:17:39 »
I mean i was looking at this 3d stimulation of nucleus by derek leinweberso this empty vaccum only needs enormous amount of energy to be created and quarks are eally can be this complexes i am talking about they are even highly dynamic and move from one place to another place inside a small place in nucleus the rest are this strong energy which is trapped thereand cannot free itself from the nucleus because of these gaps it is calculatable but it take so much effort i am going to to go look for calculating it from now i am sure of this idea ...

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 16/05/2014 13:19:41 »

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 16/05/2014 13:25:04 »
so i think these CMBs are actually are not coming from the electron positron annhilition but the are these ininite frequencies that were partici[ating in expansion now the more they are in dimple of expansion the more they are vibrating which now the range of vibration because of increase in empty space in over all space in our visible universe caused them to have these microwaves ...

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 16/05/2014 13:27:12 »
I am still saying general relativity is right but the nature of space time curvature is actually curvature of energy because of empty space ...

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 16/05/2014 13:28:53 »
and also their vibrationwhich again caused by empty space ...

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 16/05/2014 15:07:10 »
in that video showed that nucleus is not empty space, but i am saying they are those free energies whihc are trapped and quarks are are made of those subunits womrhole complexes with an additial layer of less strongere ewenrgy around them

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 16/05/2014 17:03:31 »
Collider experiments prove the existence quarks they are particles and have properties. If this free energy existed in the atom. It would show itself in these collider experiments when the atom is broken apart. I have never heard of any such free energy showning itself.

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 16/05/2014 17:08:25 »
As far as the CMB is concerned from what I understand the original universe was extremely hot, as it cools, it left the CMB footprint, which is the temperature of the universe today. I have never heard of any free energy associated with the CMB?

Offline Ehsan h

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 16/05/2014 19:00:54 »
i am not saying quark is not particle i am saying they are made of this sub units of energy hole complexes so actually particle is energy trapped with true empty space, and the moment they are separated they will be reappear in new forms of particles because in our space energy is not strong enough to separate itself from this empty spaces, and well fair enough i am not going to talk about this more until i can give a proper paper with all the detail to clearify what i am talking and free energies even too, it seems i cant describe my hypothesis very well by just talking about it ... , so give me time i will write a proper descriptions i have to use some mathematic and equations too with diagrams
« Last Edit: 16/05/2014 19:02:35 by Ehsan h »

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 17/05/2014 01:18:24 »
I agree with you to the extent that mass and energy are the same mass is energy. Energy is mass. They're just different forms of the same thing. I don't know that I agree that mass can be free energy is seems to me when it is mass, it's mass, when it's energy is energy. What I see of your thinking. If you was to open up and get a bucket of space, you would have a bucket of energy. I don't see it that way. It does however take energy to hold the mass together if that's what you're referring to and I say, okay.

Offline ScientificSorcerer

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 25/05/2014 06:44:39 »
Hi, alan I'm back, I have to say I'm impressed with how long this post has stayed active and with the wide range of subjects that this post has touched upon. But I think you guys are getting ahead of your selves a little bit.

I think that what you guys really want to know is why mass has gravity. GR tells us what gravity does (distort and curve space) But it doesn't really tell us why gravity is associated with mass to begin with. I think that if we knew why mass is always accompanied by gravity then all of this would become more clear.

I think I may have a logical theory as to why mass always comes with gravity. Here is my theory first off I want you to imagine an atom like billiard ball and space as the air around the ball. You see no air can exist were the ball is. In a similar way empty space can't exist were matter is and as a result space is moved out of the way. it's like this picture below.

ignore the picture to the right and focus on the picture to the left. This diagram is supposed to represent how superconductors bend magnetic fields around them. But I want to use it to represent how massive particles can bend space around them and push space out of the way concentrating space around the object in a gravitational field. I hope that makes sense.

try hard to visualize this concept, and you will know it to be true. it's just like the billiard ball concept just on an extremely small scale. just give that some thought.

Also on an unrelated note, alan hess could you read my post on "simple quantum entangler" in the theories section and give me your opinion on it?  your commentary is usually very insightful and helpful.
you never know maybe quantum entanglement is the balancing force.

also imagine this, if laser light carried gravitons which your thory suggests, then wouldnt that mean that thouse gravitons would interact with each-other and break up the laser?
« Last Edit: 25/05/2014 07:01:51 by ScientificSorcerer »

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 25/05/2014 22:58:32 »
 Hi, I'm glad you're back. I miss our interaction. Last things 1st. no a laser beam will not have a gravitational problem, it is a coherent beam all entities in it are the same frequency, so it will be affected, and affect things as a unit. I will read your post give me a couple days, as I had my 1st surgery and am still experiencing nausea, so it's hard to sit and read the computer screen. All went well. 2nd surgery is scheduled around the 4 of July.  something else you may be interested in, the photon is thought to carry mass when it hits an object. I am wondering if the graviton traveling with the photon is the actual mass carrier when the photon hits something. The photon and gravitons will either be absorbed or reflected

Offline ScientificSorcerer

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 26/05/2014 10:05:48 »
Alan, I remember you told me a wile back that you were having health issues associated with your leg. I hope all goes well with your surgery and you feel better too.

I know it sucks to be sick, I ones spent over a year in the hospital fighting off antibiotic resistant staphylococcus resulting in my appendix bursting  :(. Man is a resilient creature and can survive a great many ordeals and injuries if someone can survive an exploded appendix then I'm shore you'll be ok  [8D]
« Last Edit: 26/05/2014 10:19:01 by ScientificSorcerer »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #90 on: 26/05/2014 10:05:48 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums