The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: The Singularity  (Read 13403 times)

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
Re: The Singularity
« Reply #25 on: 13/03/2014 08:47:03 »
I can't read or type as fast as you can write gimme a break, let me answer a couple of these points. 1st, in the beginning of the universe dark matter was the most predominant thing There was over time, this is changed dark matter has become dark energy. If your theory was correct, we should have more dark matter today not less. Also check into how much energy it takes to get two electrons to touch. I didn't see your point on fusing past the size of current atoms. It may be there. I haven't read all of what you wrote. I wanted to give you some kind of an answer before you wrote more. Also a black hole is compressing mass not releasing, I believe it was Stephen Hawkins, who proved that a black hole will bleed off tiny amounts of material called evaporation. This is not on the magnitude needed for the dark energy expansion that we have today. I kind of feel that dark matter was created in the beginning of the universe, the same as ordinary matter. By that I mean it's combination of quarks, the up and down quark forms ordinary matter. Some other combination of quarks forms dark matter. Then, like the neutron dark matter has deteriorated over time to become dark energy. Which would explain why we have more today than in the past and why there is less dark matter than before. And believe me I do understand the mass that is pressing on atoms in the center of a black hole. Check into solar fusion the center of the sun. It's actually an interesting read. The atoms break apart into a plasma I forget the actual number, but there's a whole Lotta misses for every fusion. And yes, I am more than willing to continue this discussion. Just please give me a chance to read your answers.

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 13/03/2014 09:09:51 »
i believe this is the  workings of a supernova matter crashes down fusing up to the heavier elements, at that point no more fusion just compression, and at some point the atoms have had enough and explode.if this hyper compresssion was possible thered be no supernova just colapse.

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 13/03/2014 11:14:00 »
Just for the record, a neutrino can go through 3000 light years of solid lead and touch nothing. The funny thing about all this is if you follow it to its conclusion. Take all the matter of the universe. Make a supermassive black hole, the pressure in the center of this would be so immense that it might cause quarks to touch, and even to fuse in the event that happens, there would be an explosion of energy in  the center of this black hole that would start with these quarks and electrons, they would be converted to pure energy pushing out against the black hole, which would keep collapsing in on them. This would be the makings of the Big Bang, the only thing that would be left would be energy and radiation.

Offline DanielB

• Humanity working as one, for continual life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 13/03/2014 13:29:31 »
Alan,

Good Morning, 

Fusion is taking place inside the core,, You know,, Hawkings would be right on one thing, there would be evaporation of sorts.  Matter getting turned into energy, yea the matter would be getting used up.  It's how the Black holes recycle.  It's what they were designed to do.  Support galaxies,, and recycle them.

My posting the pic,, wasn't to say it's Nuetrino's,, Heck for that matter, could it be possible for black holes to discharge nuetrino's,, they come from some where.  LOL  (It was to show, example only, that yes, with enough compression) fusion is possible.

And Hyper Gravity, I have a feeling may be more Hyper,, than I first may have thought.  This could be really fun.  :)

Daniel

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 13/03/2014 14:27:25 »
Morning Daniel
       Most neutrinos come from solar fusion. Which is why they are so widespread throughout the universe. As far as the fusion inside black holes. I still tend to disagree with the concept past certain size atoms, beyond that is just compression. The weak force can only reach out so far and is in control of the atom size. I still feel that a supernova proves that fusion. Beyond a certain point doesn't happen.
« Last Edit: 13/03/2014 14:30:41 by alan hess »

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 13/03/2014 14:52:11 »

Gravity, no matter what,, will always do what gravity does.  It compresses, and in a black hole, it has to be compressing with such a force,, that it would have no choice but to fuse them together, inducing fusion.  Under Newtons second law,  speed,, <--- is a variable factor. 

And you as well as I know,, super compression,, of (what ever its creating) in the core,, just on the basic principles,, would heat the core, to a liquid state of matter. 

If you consider,,, do the gravitational forces collapse with a speed in excess of the speed of light?  How much force and pressure, and speed of rotation would the core have? 

They say the speed of light  is 700,000,000 miles per hour.  (That's proven in physics)  Is anything able to go faster than the speed of light?  If gravitational compression waves close upon a massive stars core,, so rapidly, that the star's corona's edge, stay in place, as it does.   It could only mean, that they are. 

Does that break the law of physic's?  No,, because,, speed,, does not break the law of physic's,, it's a measurable force.  That's why you would be able to calculate,, 1,000 times the speed of light. 

And you would be able to measure, that amount of force, hitting a object, already in rotation,  the Hyper compression, Heat, Speed of rotation, these are all on level's, that haven't been measured or seen before. Not to this extent,  the thing would be to actually get a estimation of what type of force that would applying to matter.   

Since no one know's, as we can't see them, or inside of them (yet) .  If,, the forces that crush in, on a black holes core.  are measured,, and calculated.  If those calculations=by simulation, the very thing that a black hole is doing.  Then it's easy,, we would know if it would be possible. 

I can't sit here, and tell you,, it's producing this element at it's core,, or radiating (this) particular particle .  No one can, and any debate ,, would be that,, just a debate of a never ending.  But ,, the thing with gravity,, is you have to take it,, as they say,, "One rotation at a time." 

You and I both know, that they are compressing,, by figures,, think they are doing it on a Hyper Level,, and with a strength that, we haven't comprehended before.  This is where we both know, on this road of discovery,, is where it has to start.  And work it down from there.  (True Force Calculations) 

Peace and Luv

Daniel  :)

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 13/03/2014 20:07:05 »
Like you say I'm not arguing about fusion, but I will argue past current atom sizes. After that I stick with compression, and I still use the supernova to prove my point. If it was super fusion. There would be no supernova. The only way there can be a supernova is if the outgoing energy surpasses the incoming gravity. Outside of that we are in agreement. On the dark matter and dark energy. I still do not feel like a black hole creates them, as you say, gravity pulls. Stephen Hawking's did prove that black holes do evaporate, but it is such a small amount it can't account for the dark matter or dark energy.
« Last Edit: 13/03/2014 20:56:29 by alan hess »

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 13/03/2014 20:40:21 »
Ouch,, sorry about that foot thing,, I remember how it felt when they dug shrapnel out of my left ankle back in 1980's. 

On the Hyper Nova's, the fact that gravity does,, come down faster than the speed of light 100x's.  Is how the gravity causes the Hyper Nova blowing the corona apart.  You have to keep this in mind,,  At the point gravity crushes in,, because there is no more nuclear fusion,, being generated to keep it out.  The rest,, is kind of simple. Stand on a balloon, and watch it swell outwards and POP.  Same concept,, its just a RFB balloon. 

It causes the shell,, to Erupt. 

You know as well as I do,, It's the speed at which it does crush inward, will determine what actual forces we are dealing with.  I will set a focus to find the actual speeds.
Get your foot better, and lets continue this later, holler at me when your back up on two feet. Or at least can type.  Prayers your way. 

This week,, world problems,, next week, world peace.

DanielB
Humanity working for the betterment of all mankind.

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 13/03/2014 22:55:39 »
It is what it is, okay back to the argument while you're checking check on the amount of gravity required to get to electrons touch each other, you can also check into the amount of energy required to separate two quarks. I think the answers will surprise you. I'm standing pat uncompressed matter versus fusion past a certain point, and technically it's a moot point, because of a black hole was to blow it would be nothing but energy, i.e. the Big Bang.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 14/03/2014 00:10:54 »
How much Energy does a Super Massive star put out each second ?

It would take, the equal amount of gravitaional force to hold it at the stale mate,, but it doesn't,, it's pushed it away from it's core,, where it started at .   And give or  take a couple of million miles on that,,,Pushes it 1.8 billion miles away. 

Flex a compound bow,, and pull it back.  And keep it tight,, Upon the release,, it will travel,, how many times faster, going back in,, than it did getting pulled back. Now,, pull your bow back again,, and this time,, Your compound bow,, has the amount of gravity,,, that holds,, a super massive star together,, every second,, holding back, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 nuclear bombs a second.   Now multiply that force,, to X's how fast that bow string would deliver (faster than the speed of light) .  And put it on matter, and you see easily..  How it would crush, to generate not only compression fusion.   That's the kind of force.  Within a instant,, compresses the core,, and that Hyper gravity,,now spins the densest, thing that we can try to conceive. And it then within seconds,,puts the solid core  into a Hyper drive.  And its gravity,, then starts really crankup,,But,, there is still the corona around it. 

It's been proven by the Quasar burst ,, that come out  of them.  But how would the corona still be there as the quasar comes out.  Let your mind see gravity.  And poof,,it'sthere. Because all this is,, is Gravity,, Just in a hyper state. No magic hole,,, It's gravity at the moment of acceleration,,That when it starts to eat the star,, it's gravitational field,,becomes instant.   You can see the waves expand out,,and since this is the second it's happening, the gravitational field,extends upward,, and downward,,doing what gravity does.  And it envelopes the corona,, that pull  starts instantly,,  you can now see the norther and southern corona's being pulled down towards the Black Holes core , in Hyper state.   As the gravitational arms,,reach out,, and start to close around the equater of the star.  The only problem, is the northern and southern poles now,,have pulled them down,, to the core, before, the arms enclosed. The causes the corona to burst,, as it does, every thing left,, explodes out in a violent burst.   That would produce a hell of a quasar.

So since the north and southern poles, would be the start up of it's Hyper gravity, as they reach up,they pull the corona down at the same time  at both poles.    This deforms the corona, and since the new forming gravitational field , has not fully enclosed around the corona, the pressure of being literally, sucked to death,, causes a deformed,, more like the balloon when you step on it,,burst.  Ejecting under Hyper gravitational force,,, a Quasar,,the remeninance of the star. 
And then the arms of gravity finish their reach ,, and enclose around it.  And that is how a black hole comes to life.

And all of that ,,done within Seconds,, Not hours, or half hours,, or even minutes.  Done in seconds.
When it should take from the corona's edge, inward,, 80 minutes (IF) it were traveling at the speed of light. .  But Done in seconds.
Now that would mean Hyper gravity, can travel, 100x's or would it be 1,000x's the speed of light?  But then again I am not a mathamagician.

That's the forces once released from a Hyper state,, reacting faster than the speed of light.  And if you use the star at 1.8 billion miles wide,, just say cover half that 900,00,000 miles wide,, and light travels at hmmmm 700,000,000 miles an hour.  That's kind of simple to me,,on how gravity in a hyper state would react.   

But, that is only if you see gravity doing what it does.  Does it create compression fusion,, I myself, don't see how that amount of Hyper Gravity on those levels,, would not.  Would it produce dark matter and dark energy?  If it's generating fusion, it's producing something, we just haven't found the energies signature yet.

How could you prove this Theory?  It's easy,, The Quasar Burst proves it.  That is nothing more, than gravity, your seeing it's initial gravity,,, where,, and when,,, you see the North and Southern Poles,, start their reach.  And Again, guess what,, It's gravity extension,,it's reaching,, would also be done at the speed of light. 

DanielB

« Last Edit: 14/03/2014 00:56:33 by DanielB »

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 14/03/2014 00:27:39 »
When it comes to dark matter being generated,,let me explain why I see it coming from a black hole.

In the study of Universal Harmony, you can see the Universe expanding, it does so continually, (while I myself feel it rotates as it does,, and again feel it does at the speed of light, if it came from a explosion and with such heat,the laws of thermo dynamic's, and force from the explosion,would imply,it would have to ,, to me, it's just on a massive scale. After all, two part to one of matter and anti matter, two parts hit by one,, rotation, on explosion. ) (equals gravity and why it rotates).

Anyway,, the universe expands,,it would expand,, as the black holes, (self supporting) created dark matter, to allow them to carry the stars.   Since there is more space,, than galaxies,, and while it expands faster than the dark matter can be generated by the blackholes,,Yes,, the calculations for dark matter would be less, now,, than in the past.  Which also goes towards this very theory.  I am glad you brought that up Alan, it keeps me from having to look back at the numbers.  (smiley face),, lol  yea I know you got a bad foot,,and can't chase me. haha.

So,, if Universal Harmony is maintained,,  and every thing working within the laws of physics.  That's how I see why they would create the dark  matter.   But, how would a black hole create dark matter?   See above post on  how compression fusion, would be the only way it would be possible. eating matter, breaking it down on the atomic level and digesting it inward.  POOF creation of galaxies,, and as  I say,,over 600 billion different examples.

DanielB
« Last Edit: 14/03/2014 00:29:14 by DanielB »

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 14/03/2014 10:11:59 »
Good morning
Okay I'm going to be difficult what element do you think is being created in your hypoperfusion, approximate atomic weight would be helpful. According to theory dark matter holds the galaxies together. Dark energy is pushing them apart, where in your theory is dark energy created. PS you don't need to worry about me catching you I passed you by.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 14/03/2014 14:18:57 »
Alan,

You dont even give a man time to drink coffee, I just found out what a black hole truly was last night,, same as you when you read it.  Sheesh.    What elements it doing?  (I dont know,, but I think It would take about a week to figure out)  LMAO.

You see it don't you?  LOL,, yea,, I nailed it on that one.   Now the really fun part begins,, We get to see ,, now that we know what a black hole is really doing,, and how,, and why..

We get to discover,, what it is producing.   See last night after I finished what it was.   It made me think,, they have miscalcuated,, due to the fact, that didnt have the true power,, and gravitational forces in place .  So they may have actually miscalculated,, the amount of gravity that a black hole produces,, and it would mean we may need to rethink,, how galaxies are held together,,   Who knows if they need dark matter,, or any other support,, if its' gravitational field,, was a bit more intense.

This is where excitment,, meets adventure.   I look forward to continue.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 14/03/2014 15:42:14 »
Ok,, well now that you see how a black hole is formed,, what it's doing,, how gravity is creating, and crushing,, and yes,, you can now see how gravity,, for the first time,, roars to life.  Reaches up,, and expands out,, as it takes shape and form.

This actually answers another question.   How are Super Massive Stars formed? 

Now it becomes quite clear,,,,,,,   Upon the instance of Nuclear Fusion,, the compressed matter ,, compared to density and size,, would reach out with it's Magnetic field,, and envelope the Hydrogen gas, that outside of it's core region,, and trap it,, pulling it back to the middle.   Gravity, in a Hyper state ,, generating for the first time. 

Now I can see clearly,, how a star could grow to 1.8 billion miles wide..  The gravitational arms reaching out,, pulling in more matter.  So that when the fusion starts,, it then,, would become compressed,, due to ,, (extra) gases and matter, that it's own Hyper gravity, would close around.

Yes,, the Cosmos,, when you understand, that gravity, starts it all, gravity finishes it all,, And gravity,, is the reason.

In Universal Harmony,, the simplicity of gravity, is what makes it hard to understand.   You cannot set boundaries, on what you do not understand or conceive.  Or for hundreds of year's,, it will have you chasing your tail.    But when you see gravity, in it's relaxed state, and in a super state, all the way to a Hyper state.  It explains,, every action in our cosmos.  And this will allow for Quantum Gravity, to be more visible,, in it's interacting with Quantum Mechanic's.

Which would mean, with clarity, we need to possibly re-calculate, a lot of mis-cepted view's.  and possibly make the solutions.  Easier, since the true nature ,, speed and force of gravity,, is now,, explained.

DanielB
« Last Edit: 14/03/2014 15:43:53 by DanielB »

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 14/03/2014 16:05:44 »

Now that gravity,, can be seen traveling faster than the speed of light,, you can see where the point of stellar or inter galactic travel,, would be best formulated off of a Gravitational hyper drive. 

That is where we would be able to obtain the speed to move from one galaxy to the other,, and doing it, within a time frame, where human life can evolve.   

Gravity,, solves it all :) 

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 16/03/2014 18:59:24 »
Okay, now you're starting to get to some of my theories, in the beginning of time there was an era called inflation. When the body of the universe grew faster than the speed of light. There had to be reasons why this is possible, had the 4 forces separated or were they still combined at this point. I believe gravity had separated out, which is the interesting point because my theory's run along the line that the graviton travels with the photon, which is why light is affected by gravity. I believe that light has a finite speed, but I don't believe gravity has a finite speed, so at the time when they were separated. Faster than light travel was possible.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 16/03/2014 21:36:13 »
Alan,

I have to say,, this is the way I see.  That if you look at it.  And let the process evolve as it does with gravity.  The way I think,  I can see two peices of matter hit by one anti matter, would cause a reaction.  Causing the now point of explosion, to expand, and heat, heat is movement, and the outer edge of the universe to me,, would have to be rotating, and causing the gravitational forces inside of it self.  And as it stretches out,, gravity, starts,, and grabs its first grain of material to start forming what ever. 

But when you think of a corona burst, and quasar discharge. It can only happen,, if gravity, is reaching up and grabs it from the north and south for the first time.  It starts sucking the corona's poles inward.  This would cause it to deform,  going flat downward on the top and bottom, and as it does,, that causes the compression to go outward's,,, the outer edges of the corona's would then extend out.  And as the pressure would builld  (balloon style if you stepped in the middle of a balloon. )

Would gravity, as it's known in quantum gravity,,do that?  Yes it would,, to the letter.  If a black hole is what I have said it would be..Otherway, that instant of start up gravity,, wouldnt be able to deform a star like that.  And the Quasar pulse, star matter, and a lot of photon's, being ejected at the same time, literally forced out, in a single direction, instead of radiated out.  And that explains why it's the brightest thing in the known Universe.

Every bit of that, that they wondered what it was,.  Is explained by the Quasar burst.

This would mean  in order for gravity,, to cause the core of the black hole to Hyper accelerate for it to instantly,,cause that burst, upon sucking in the north and south pole of the corona.  Is if Gravity,, does go faster than the speed of light.

And why Gravity,,has such a affect on the photon's.  And not photon's affecting gravity. 

Other than that Alan,, if that's how a black hole causes a Quasar burst.  That it self, by and within the laws of physic's. Mean's that it operate's and has to exist in the laws of physics.   And the only way it would be happening is, if it is transforming matter ,, that it takes in,,and crushes down.  And that would  mean  producing something. 

My theory of the singularity,, explains,, how and what black holes are created,, and how their gravitaional field's are produced, and on such a infinate level of gravity.  All because,, we see the Quasar Burst. 

Other than what they actually produce.    In the laws of Quantum Physic's.   Do you  see any thing, in the way I explain gravity, pulling the Corona down and causing the Quasar Burst?

(Yea here is where I am grinning )

Now that my (facts) :)  Explain that. 

Let's play with the possibilities of expanding on it,, to find,,, what it's really doing?  you up for it? 
« Last Edit: 16/03/2014 21:38:16 by DanielB »

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 18/03/2014 23:10:38 »
Again, you have about 10 subjects in one thing, I have several posts explaining how the photon and gravitons work together. The graviton travels with the photon, which is why the photon is affected by gravity. I believe that if you separate the photon and the graviton they are capable of 2 different speeds that light is the limiting factor in that the graviton can actually travel faster. I believe a prime example of this is the inflation era the beginning of time when the universe expanded faster than the speed of light.
       Dark matter, dark energy, and quasars are still major discussions, in  the beginning of the universe dark matter was the largest percentage of anything dark energy was not even mentioned, over time this has changed now dark matter is the 2nd most prevalent thing, and dark energy is the most prevalent. I believe that dark matter is a combination of quarks other than the up and down quark. And that overtime it deteriorates and becomes dark energy. Dark matter cannot come from a black hole 1 because a black hole is attractive and is not producing material and 2 because you cannot create atoms larger than current sizes. They would have a very short half-life. It would and would disappear quickly. Also, based on the amount of dark matter in the universe, and the amount of gravitational affect it has, it is a light material similar to hydrogen, which is also why I say it was formed in the beginning of the universe.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 19/03/2014 02:18:42 »
Again I know I have about 10 things in one post. 

1.  Gravity exceeds the speed of light. (during black hole formation)
2.  Hyper gravity
3.  How a Quasar if formed
4.  Compression Fusion (matter can transform not disappear)
5.  How a star deforms by gravitational waves
6.  Hyper speed on a black holes core (induced by the compression rotation)
7.  Where dark matter / energy comes from
8.  That black holes produce the balance of galaxies on their own
9.  That the Universe expanded at the speed of light and rotates
10.That the black hole de atomizes all matter for induction

Yea you were right , ten of them,but they all go hand in hand so well.  I won't disagree with you on gravity exceeding the speed of light. The way I see a star collapse on it, the way it produces the quasar burst. Focusing all the those photon's to erupt out as it does.  Yea,, I totally agree with you.

You know it's only on where dark matter comes from.  While I see compression fusion,, I will quite easily say,, It may not be dark matter.  But then again,, you know as well as I do.  With the pressure of the compression, the inner core would be liquid.   And the heat index, would be so far off the scale, we wouldn't know exactly, what it would be creating,, (yet) 

The only reason, there are 10 different things, are that they all happen,, within seconds,, and why they are entwined.

When it comes to the Universe,, exceeding light speed, theoretically, since it expands,, faster and faster the further away it gets  That would mean, to the Universe,, as its creating,, What it's creating,, is standing still to it.  Because, it would never see what it's doing.

:)  Kind of cool when you think of it ya know.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 19/03/2014 04:42:52 »
You know I have been wondering how it could be done in seconds, and then it came to me.  (Theoretically) the moment, that the gravitational wave's, would rush in faster than the speed of light.  To the gravity it would seem to it, that time would stand still.  And when the hyper gravity is induced,, the star only feels,, the gravity as it takes effect.  And that would add to how that Pulsar is ejected,, streaming all the photons and star matter out in a single direction burst. 

(add theory number 11) but you see how (theoretically) it would be.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 19/03/2014 18:16:41 »
The speed of sound in steel is 5,960 meters per second. It travels over seventeen times faster through steel than through air. Generally, sound speed through solids is fastest because molecules in a solid medium are much closer together than those in a liquid or gas.

That is just some fun information.  And here is why,,,  A gravitational wave, and sound wave,, are nothing more than energy waves.

Energy-Amplitude Mathematical Relationship
The energy transported by a wave is directly proportional to the square of the amplitude of the wave. This energy-amplitude relationship is sometimes expressed in the following manner.

This means that a doubling of the amplitude of a wave is indicative of a quadrupling of the energy transported by the wave. A tripling of the amplitude of a wave is indicative of a nine-fold increase in the amount of energy transported by the wave. And a quadrupling of the amplitude of a wave is indicative of a 16-fold increase in the amount of energy transported by the wave. The table at the right further expresses this energy-amplitude relationship. Observe that whenever the amplitude increased by a given factor, the energy value is increased by the same factor squared. For example, changing the amplitude from 1 unit to 2 units represents a 2-fold increase in the amplitude and is accompanied by a 4-fold (22) increase in the energy; thus 2 units of energy becomes 4 times bigger - 8 units. As another example, changing the amplitude from 1 unit to 4 units represents a 4-fold increase in the amplitude and is accompanied by a 16-fold (42) increase in the energy; thus 2 units of energy becomes 16 times bigger - 32 units.

Now take a gravitational wave that is holding back a star.    What allows (energy,sound,gravitational waves) to move faster?

Due to heat, density and pressure,, and constant vibrating state.  This allows for gravitational waves to transition and move through the plasma at such a Hyper speed. 

Our Sun's density ~1400 kg/m3 . 

Hyper gravity,, with a turbo boost from Heat, and movement, and vibration of the stars,, allow it to quite easily exceed the speed of light. 

(You can learn a lot from sound waves, if you are quite enough to listen)

:) 

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 19/03/2014 23:38:27 »
Let's start with the last point. Number 11 the speed of light is the maximum in a vacuum run it through some medium slows it down that fast. This is the difference between light gravity and sound. I say that the graviton travels with the photon. The graviton is capable of faster than light travel and will do so when separated from the photon during the collapse of the star it probably happened so fast and the heat is so high that light can be separated from the graviton which allows faster than light travel outside of that, I'd have to disagree.. It's just like you're stepping on a balloon and it pops and explodes. This is an unfair description of a supernova, because you are localizing pressure in one direction, allowing the balloon to expand in the direction example foot goes down compression side to side, the balloon expands and blows. Put a steel shell around the blown and compress that does the balloon blow. No it just compresses, which is what I say happens with a supernova. It would just compress until it reaches a point where the pressure going out is greater than the compression coming in. Then you have a supernova. If it was fusing it would just keep fusing there would be no explosion, but it can only fuse so far, then it begins to apply outward pressure and will explode into a supernova will let's get these 2 , ironed out, then we'll tackle the rest

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 20/03/2014 22:10:09 »
I had a most wicked dream last night.  I woke up ,, and I was standing inside of the Universe, I was looking at it,, watching it expand,, almost like a bubble.  It was just awe inspiring, I could see the Heat being generated, at the expansion, the gases and particle's that would be left, just floating, hot, not yet cooled down.  I blinked my eye's, and it was gone, and I almost panic'd, but then I felt pulled through time, and I saw it again,, over and over.  And I thought about how rapidly it was truly expanding, and my mind went back to gravity.  In this post ,, not to far back, I had said, the Universe was rotating, which now after having that dream,, I see how that would be a impossibility.   

And I know the gravitron  is a fascinating (unknown) pariticle, but it had to come from somewhere, and the first place to look is at the creation of the Universe itself.   Did the big bang happen,, of course it did,, if it didn't the laws of physic's would not exist.   Did the Universe travel faster than the speed of light, I see it has having had to.  That explains the expansion and why objects that are two time further away from us,, are traveling two times as fast,, and those three time further away are doing so three times as fast.   I believe that once it exceeded the speed of light, it has continued to do , and increasing in speed as it does. 

But,, it's the rotation part, that had me so hung up,,  till I saw ,, the expansion is faster than would be an allowed rotation,, of even once.   I got to thinking about the milky way galaxy,, from its age,, to it's rotationary speed.   And thought,, well,, at this speed,, it would have rotated,,some,, 18,000 times,, since it's existance if it were it's current size.   But then, by the laws of gravity and time,, at it's youth,, would have been smaller , there fore allowing for rotation size to have been smaller,, so give or take, a few thousand spins.  Still not that many on the scale of it.  Calculate the earths,, and zoom.  So  of course,, the smaller the object,, the more,, and vise versa. 

Now take it to the largest known object,, the Universal Walls.  If it's attempted rotationary force,, were always being pushed,, that rotation wouldn't be allowed to happen.  And that force, would build up the charge,, and then expend it outward. Almost like a static discharge.   If the Universe's rotational energy is held say about half way,,, and I say that, because,, that number  is so vast I couldn't even attempt to conceive.  But, if it's held there, not being allowed to move , due to the size and speed of the expansion. Would that static build up,, of attempted rotation, result as a sub atomic particle of (gravitron) .  Since gravity, is throughout all of the Universe, it would be spread as it expand's, and a sub atomic particle that can move, faster than the speed of light.  (think about how it was distributed, gravity is everywhere)

Ok Alan, there is where I see the gravitron coming from.  What's your thought? 

P.s. We just disagree on number 11, I did say theoretically on that one lol. 

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 21/03/2014 18:53:40 »
No I dont think I am down playing a supernova,, what I am doing is explainging,, in a Hyper Nova,, the one's that create the black holes.   

Below is the picture,, at what would be happening inside of the star.  The core would start to hyper accelerate due to the gravities compression on it.  And then,, the arms of gravity would reach upward,, instantly starting to pull the corona down.  The force of the gravity at the north and southern poles of corona would be pulled downward.  The outer edges of the star's corona,, would start to deform on their own.  The vacuum pressure, that would be created from the suction of the black hole inside of the star, that fractions of a second ago,, would reach out that fast. 

And when it deforms it,, it continues to suck the star,, The suction from the black hole inside of it shell,, causes it to burst.  Its all gravity,, nothing more,, and when it burst,, it continues to suck,, at the moment it fractures, the outer corona,, is when the black hole forces the rest of the star to eject,, (star matter, including photons) in a directional burst.  And how you see a quasar formed. 

The only representation of the balloon being stepped on,, was to see the deformation only.

It burst with gravitational forces of the black hole sucking inward on itself.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 21/03/2014 18:56:06 »
Remember,, what your seeing,, is gravity starting up in a hyper state.  The arms that would reach around the corona of the star,, haven't gotten there yet,, it's why the rupture takes place. 

Here is where only one of two options would happen.  The black hole starts and it's gravity is instant,, in which case,, nothing escapes a black hole,, not even light,, there fore no quasar would erupt.

If you see Hyper gravity starting for the first time,, there will always,, be a Quasar burst. 

It's just how gravity,, would cause it to react.

It would look like this afterwards :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/SN1987a_debris_evolution_animation.gif
(Illustration purposes only)

Once the star is sucked in,, and it burst,, the rest of the corona would spread outward,, what wasn't caught in the full effect of the New gravity,  that has been induced.

« Last Edit: 21/03/2014 21:21:16 by DanielB »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #49 on: 21/03/2014 18:56:06 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length