The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: The Singularity  (Read 13479 times)

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
Re: The Singularity
« Reply #50 on: 22/03/2014 01:42:16 »
Okay, sorry you can argue with me all you want but, your arguing with physics light travels in a vacuum at Max speed when it passes through other materials it slows down. this is the principle behind prism as the light travels through the glass. It hits the angled surface and is reflected separated into colors based on speed. As far as the graviton is concerned, it separated out of the electromagnetic spectrum. right after the Big Bang. As the universe cooled it is the most energetic and was therefore the 1st thing to separate out. At this point inflation occurred in the universe, and it spread faster than the speed of light as the other forces separated out of the electromagnetic spectrum things slow down to what we see today. It was 380,000 years till the 1st particles of hydrogen appeared. Gravity spread throughout the universe. During this time it is and was at all corners of the universe. All matter was created during this time it just didn't combine into protons and neutrons till later. I feel that the other quarks combined in some combination to create dark matter as time has passed dark matter deteriorates into dark energy. Just like the neutron deteriorates into the proton.
       Even in your example, the star which creates the dust is circular. Just as in real life it is a circle as the whole thing collapses. There are no arms reaching up from the sides to grab the 2 poles as the whole thing collapses. As far as a quasar is concerned, it's the spinning mass at the axis is or poles hitting on itself throw in on itself and, out into space. It has 2 choices into the gravity well, or be thrown out, because of colliding with itself.it is not like the Balloon example.
« Last Edit: 22/03/2014 01:44:51 by alan hess »

Offline DanielB

• Humanity working as one, for continual life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 22/03/2014 14:29:16 »
I am not arguing,, I am stating the factual way that gravity acts.

Inertia is the resistance of any physical object to any change in its state of motion (including a change in direction). In other words, it is the tendency of objects to keep moving in a straight line at constant linear velocity. The principle of inertia is one of the fundamental principles of classical physics that are used to describe the motion of objects and how they are affected by applied forces.

(You take the core of a star,, as the fuel runs out,, Gravity will move in upon it,, pressing from all directions,, but you already know gravity,, will cause a rotation, because gravity has a direction).  When it's already induced a gravitational field. )  Such as holding a star and it's nuclear fusion together.  That core is not standing still. Nothing in the star is standing still.

In physics, the kinetic energy of an object is the energy which it possesses due to its motion.[1] It is defined as the work needed to accelerate a body of a given mass from rest to its stated velocity. Having gained this energy during its acceleration, the body maintains this kinetic energy unless its speed changes. The same amount of work is done by the body in decelerating from its current speed to a state of rest.

Inertia and Kinetic energy,,,,, If you have a solid core,, already in motion,, rotating .  So when the pressure is exerted on the core,, (Why would it not,, induce a Higher gravitational field?)  I mean honestly,, under the laws of physics,, why would this action not take place?  Why would gravity not rush in?   *Plain fact,, it would*  No if and's or but's about it.  Gravity, in the absence of the Nuclear Fusion it's been holding back,, Would,, enclose.  No more than that,, but no less than that either.  Laws of Inertia and Kinetic energy would come into play.

The core starts *instantly* to Hyper accelerate as the pressure waves of gravitational force are pressed onto a object already in directional rotation, and just as you were spinning a basketball on your finger, that rotation, would be accelerated.     Inside of the star that has the density,, the mass,, it would cause the solid core,, to Increase speed instantly,, and this would do nothing , but cause the solid core, as the gravity increases the compression and density,, to,

**according to you,, do nothing** 

So if I go with that thought,, No gravity takes place,, it just goes (poof) and doesnt do anything I have said. So it just sits there.  and fades.  Goes black,, and,, Yea,, that doesn't makes sense to anyone who understands gravity on what it does.  (your right ,, we will disagree).

But instead,, the laws of physic's, quantum gravity, inertia, kinetic energy,,,, would all be wiped away,, and not happen because you cannot see gravity start up in a Hyper state for the first time. 

But,, since I understand the very basic's of gravity and a gravitational field,, It is,, the only way,, that gravity,, would cause the corona to deform and the star to fold in upon itself,, It's gravity,, plain and simple.   

And unless you feel,, that a star and quasar,, takes,, hours,, and hours to do,, again,, this would be wrong,, these are forces,, that react,, within seconds,,,, of the collapse.   Not hours,, not days.   Seconds..

And since this is all done in the presence of a gravitational field,, already in motion,,,,   It COULD only be ,, gravity.  Doing what it does..   

If you are searching for the gravitron,, and to be able to say,, it travels faster than the speed of light,, (you yourself think so already)   why could you not see gravity doing what you yourself,, as well as I agree,, that it does exceed the speed of light,, it just has to be in a hyper state to do so.  And during the big bang,, there was nothing but heat,, almost like a hot box,,,   The universe,, was small then,, heat contained,, It's only during the expansion,, that allowed the universe to cool down,, and due to the vastness now,, the cool down on the outer edges of the universe would be cooling down faster now,, than it did back then.   Due to the fact,, it had no -200 degrees in the vacuum of space ,, back then,, because it had all been super heated.

It's good to disagree,,   Otherwise,, nothing would ever get viewed from another person's perspective. 

But,, If you see how gravity act's,, react's,, and is done,, Yes,, It's Hyper gravity,, that pulls the corona down.  No more,, No less..   Quantum Gravity, Inertia, Kinetic Energy,, say so.   It's their laws, not mine.

Yes,, you can give gravity a speeding ticket. 

:) 

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 22/03/2014 14:46:00 »
Wave lengths,, and wave length travel.

Waves are just plain cool,, Gravitational waves,, travel, sort of like sound waves, which if you actually think,, if you want to understand the (gravitron) you have to understand how it would travel,, what would effect it,, what would slow it down and what would speed it up. 

Heat,, heat is motion,, heat is just plain HOTTTT!!!! 

Example,, Sound waves,, 750 mph in air,, 3500 mph in water, 12350 mph through steel.

Generally, sound speed through solids is fastest because molecules in a solid medium are much closer together than those in a liquid or gas.  ((now add heat,, but not just heat,, 5500 K up to  10000k , and a stars Super dense core,,,this is only the heat level,, that our star/sun would be doing, not accounting for the one's that create the black holes,, which are 20 times the mass and density of ours.))

Would,, super density,, super heat,, add to the ability of gravity,, (waves) held in a hyper state,, suddenly released,, *travel*????  I see the results,, in a quasar burst,,,, the brightest object in the known Universe,, get ejected from a star,, when it goes into black hole state. 

This is the very proof,, that the gravity,, does deform the star's corona,, it compresses and pulls the star inward,, forcing the burst,, forcing the quasar out.  In that very moment,, that is done,, the only force present,, in all of the Universe that is within that star, that could do that very thing,, is  Gravity,, and only gravity,, It's just in a hyper state. 

((You say you dont agree with it))  You know I can understand you not agreeing,, so, In your honest opinion,, Since you do not feel it's gravity.  Could you not say you disagree,, but tell me what it's really doing?  OR is it that you can't see it yourself,, so you just disagree? 

Tell me your thoughts on what you feel would cause it.  Because when you see it for what it truly is,, It's the heaviest subject there is,, only gravity. 
« Last Edit: 22/03/2014 14:52:03 by DanielB »

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 22/03/2014 17:26:57 »
General relativity predicts that gravitational radiation should exist and propagate as a wave at lightspeed: a slowly evolving and weak gravitational field will produce, according to general relativity, effects like those of Newtonian gravitation.
Suddenly displacing one of two gravitoelectrically interacting particles would after a delay corresponding to lightspeed cause the other to feel the displaced particle's absence: accelerations due to the change in quadrupole moment of star systems, like the Hulse–Taylor binary have removed much energy (almost 2% of the energy of our own Sun's output) as gravitational waves, which would theoretically travel at the speed of light.

Isaac Newton's formulation of a gravitational force law requires that each particle with mass respond instantaneously to every other particle with mass irrespective of the distance between them. In modern terms, Newtonian gravitation is described by the Poisson equation, according to which, when the mass distribution of a system changes, its gravitational field instantaneously adjusts. Therefore the theory assumes the speed of gravity to be infinite.

(I myself feel that these two are proven,,, upon the Burst of the Quasar,, as gravity,, does,, reach up and pull down into itself, with the corona,, forcing the bursting of the stars outer corona).

This would be exactly how the start up,,from a body already in motion,, applied force,, = Quasar burst= black hole.

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 22/03/2014 22:52:01 »
Okay, it's a lot. To squeeze into one paragraph. I do not disagree with just about everything you said, gravity will pull it in it will fuse no argument. My argument is where the fusion stops I do not feel that you can create atoms bigger than are currently known after you reach that state all you can have is compression or a free plasma for protons, neutrons, electrons. I do not argue gravity is the strongest force of the universe. I could be talked into an argument on gravity waves, but outside of that I agree with what you said.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 23/03/2014 15:53:10 »
Alan,, Your not going to believe this,, give me a day,,I actually found that damn gravitron,,, (it's mis-named) by the way  LOL.

I have to get this written down,, before I put it here,, but, yea,, found that little SOB  ha ha.  Or actually ,, its not misnamed,, Just on what they think it is. 

I have to take a couple of days to complete this,, but,, I Found it  :) 

DanielB

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 23/03/2014 16:03:12 »
I will give you a Hint,,  a gravitron proved it,, when I found it that is.  It peiced it where it should be quite literally for everything.

Newton , Einstein, both saw it, they wrote about it, they didnt realize they did, other scientist kind of clouded the skies so to speak, with taking Theoretical, and using it for a term, to go outside of physics.  But Newton and Einstein, never did, they saw it. 

The answer was in the Stars,, I will get with you about the mid part of the up coming week. 

DanielB

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 24/03/2014 17:06:44 »
Okay, let me know what you come up with. And you research and I've ever found, says the graviton is the force carrier for gravity.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 24/03/2014 18:30:07 »
In order to understand the Universe fully, the very first thing you have to understand,, is it's current shape.  Imagine almost like a bubble, the shell, outer layer of the Universe.  But at the time if the big bang,, not only did the expansion start to take place.  The expansion,, started to do something , as it expanded,, it started to rotate, so the outer shell of the Universe, as it did,, from those two small particles of matter, expanded, and rotated,, faster than the speed of light.  And in the ticks of planktime,, started creating matter, and as it expanded,, the thin layer,, of gravitational waves,, stretched from the inside of the matter, to the other side of the bubble, of the Universe.   

Kinetic Energy: In physics, the kinetic energy of an object is the energy which it possesses due to its motion. It is defined as the work needed to accelerate a body of a given mass from rest to its stated velocity. Having gained this energy during its acceleration, the body maintains this kinetic energy unless its speed changes. The same amount of work is done by the body in decelerating from its current speed to a state of rest.

Since this motion and force, are both done in excess of the speed of light, we have no way of truly understanding the amount of force,, and speed that it would be doing.  (For now).  But will a bit further along in the explanation of it.    It's within this force..  of the expansion. that it all comes together.

This would be the first few ticks of planktime,, on how it would look.  The gravitational wave, extending from one side to the other.  And as the universe expands,, so does the gravitational wave,, that's in the middle.  As the Universe expands,, So does that gravitational wave band. 

Einstein saw it,, and it's in his General Relativity, its only when you realize, that mass and density, do not distort space time,, but rather,, displaces space time.  We are not sitting on spacetime,, instead, we are in the river of a gravitational wave,, suspended Universally.  Below is how it would look to you today. 

When you see how the Universal wall,, and gravitational wave,, that are emitted from the side of the Universe.  Everything will start coming into view and clarity.

1.  After the first 350,000 years,, See,, this is what had me confused.  It was the cool down,, where they said the Universe had to cool down. That it had to cool down in order for gravity to take effect.  This is the most confusing thing in the world to me,, HOW,, would it do that.  See if it did have to wait till the cool down. Then that would mean,, that gravity,, will be affected by heat.  And if that's the case,, it would have trouble creating a star, due to having to heat it up past 15million degrees.

Gravity,, is all you need,, all there is,, all there will be.   Gravity, present at the beginning the instant the big bang happened.

You see how it was sub atomic at the first.  It would have grown in all directions at once,, so, the only way,, would be spherical.  Gravity, and the universe form everything in just that fashion.  Solar systems, galaxies,, even our very universe,, inside of it's protective shell ,, would be that shape.  And rotate,, it's why nothing stands still.

The cool down,, was nothing more,, than the matter, having to fall down,, and (COLLECT) in the gravitational wave of the Universe, and then start forming,, what we know to be in existance, of our place in the cosmos today.

Imagine the universe expanding,, the Thickness of the (linar) wave of gravity ,, getting thicker as the Universe ages.  It's why,, you see something two times the distance away from us,, and its moving two times as fast.  The thicker the gravitational waves in the middle gets, as matter (collects) from the Upper and lower edges of deep spaced, where all the matter would fall from,, the Universal wall. 

This would be close, and resemble this photo.

Along the middle dark line,, would be the Universal gravity wave.  Which covers,, every galaxy, every star,, every solar system.  It entwines us,, in the Virgo Super Structure and every Galactic Super Structure that attaches to ours and links.  The gravitational wave,, Proof of its very existence,, is by the fact, that you see,, object two times and five times away,, and they are moving away just as fast.  They are not being thrown about,, which mean's there has to be a gravitational force present to keep that from happening.  And there is,, its the Universal gravity wave, that keeps everything, in place, with control of holding it in spacetime.  And as the wave,, grows larger from the expansion,, it's why you see them moving away , as the waves expands at the same rate, the walls expand, outward.

And upon,, realizing,, that Gravity,, was present and is constant,, And flows from one side of the Universe to the other.  You realize,, the Einstein was right,, he had it ,, (almost).

General Relativity and Spacetime, in order for Einstein's theory to be fully complete..  You have to do one thing,, realize,, Mass and Density,, DO NOT DISTORT spacetime.  They merely displace, spacetime,, already emerged in a gravitational wave.  This now will allow you to exceed the speed of light. 

Example,, in our Known Universe,, if a object,, is 700,000,000 times further away from us,, How fast is it moivng?  Yes,, you are correct,, 700,000,000 miles faster away from us.  (Exceeding the speed of light).

This is how when you see the gravitational wave of the Universe,, getting thicker,, and as the walls expand,, and grow,, so does the gravitational wave,, and as it expands, as the Universe does,, explains it.  It moves away,, at the speed the Universal walls would be traveling.   

And now the Vacuum of space,, that we have wondered why it reacts as it does,, Is merely,, the gravitational waves of the Universe expanding. 

With 600 million different galaxies,, and examples to see, as they stack upon each other,, you would see the gravitational wave,, filled just like this,, with (galaxies up on galaxies up on galaxies).

The gravitational wave,, while I cannot conceive how wide,, just to toss a number out,, say,, a Google wide.  As compared to the rest of the expanding shell around it. 

This means,, that gravity, was what Einstein saw,, as Spacetime.  We just don't sit on top of it,, but inside of it.  Since, gravity is a constant in our Universe,, this now explains,, whey objects, outside of a gravitational field, now have gravity, when inside of space.  They are in a river of gravity, so that any object, that has,, .000001 will attract in space, a gravitron from the Universal gravity,, that supports every object in space.

Can a galaxy support it'self with out the assistance of dark matter?  Of course it does,, the computer models and simulation's that physicist, have looked and searched for, and had to adjust,, by adding the (something extra- they called dark matter).  There was no need for it, Universal gravity, is what it was,, the entire time.  They even measured it, on the galactic, scale, when they made the model for the computer simulation,, They even have measured it.   The funny thing was they thought it was dark matter, ,when the entire time,, it was Universal Gravity.

Gravitrons, are the sub atomic particles, that are constant in the wave of Universal gravity that hold the very existance of all known, space together.  Not dark matter, and when you understand General relativity, the only hang up,, was in the part,, that didn't get closed.  That instead of sitting in space time, distorting it,, It's more like being immersed in it, that spacetime flows around us.  The fabric of time, is now exactly what it is, the fabric of Gravity , reaching from one side of the Universe to the other.

Newton saw Gravity as a constant,, and he was right,, always present,, always affecting every piece of matter, that will be.  Again, I think back to the (cool down), it was matter gathering and collecting, and getting pulled into the Universal gravity wave.  So that it could, start doing what it's suppose to ,, create in perfect harmony, on it's own.  There are no unknown factor's now, just the Universe, showing that Gravity is truly all you need. 

E=mc2  Einstein saw it in the star's, and Newton in the comet's.  See once you take General Relativity, and then allow it to displace,, vs. distort, you can see how the comet's,, that sling out so far,, why they come back,,  It's the density of matter, that displaces space time, much like a submarine in water.  But with gravity, already infusing every stellar body outside of a gravitational field, it explains how they return. 

When Albert, started looking at the star, is where he really nailed it,, gravity, was dead on.  He saw the GR and it's proven even more so in the star.  How could gravitational waves,, enclose on a star, when it runs out of fuel, with enough force and speed, to compress the core's into Neutron Stars, into White/Black dwarfs. 

Since gravity is a constant,, it falls into the aspects of gravity.

1.  Universal Gravity:  Gravitational Waves that emit from one side of the galaxy to the other in which all existence of creation,, continue to form and gather and would be reactive only to the Universal wall. Universal gravity would also cause visible particles as well as sub atomic particles in space to gain, gravitational waves, due to being immersed in a flow of gravity.

2.  Galactic Gravity:  Gravitational Waves, that form, when matter gathers in density with movement and rotation within the Gravitational River of Universal gravity.  (its how you see whirl pools in a river). 

3.  Hyper Gravity:  Gravity holding back Nuclear Fusion.

When gravity and a star meet,, gravity, always wins.   And as Gravity is in a constant state,, this would allow it to close in faster than the speed of light to induce,, the density of all star's upon their deaths,, their cores,, being Hit with a Constant,, as well,, as when Gravity,, Held in a Hyper state,, then enclose.  Producing only in Hyper Nova's,, Black holes. 

This also add's to the force,, of who Compression fusion done,, the constant,, adding. 

Upon searching,, seeing gravity with a constant state,, as well as ,, Hyper gravity,, enclosing,, and bursting the stars corona,, as Hyper gravity is induced. 

Gravitron's are every where, like nutrino's,, the reason for the gravitron's,, they are continually emitted and flow around us,, in the Universal gravity,, enveloping and covering every particle. 

Top View of our Universe.

As it moves around inside of our sphere, this would be the top view,,  Matter gathering on the edges, the top and bottom.  We would be enclosed,, within the fabric, galaxy on galaxy on galaxy,, layering,, If you view the image below,, you will see,, how they would entwine,, and how young our Universe truly is. 

We would be somewhere in the middle,, with 13.8 billion years of layers upon layers over us.

Newton saw the speed of gravity, how it would and could react, and yes,, in a constant state.  Einstein knew the final answer was in the stars.  A Universe, that has a harmony to it.  And upon unlocking Hyper gravity,, the answer came into full light.

Why would our Universe look like a galaxy?  Because, its follows the examples of all things.  Over time would it build up in the middle of our Universal shell?  Form a core of galaxies?  Possibly.  Or continue on the wave that is liner for the universal gravity wave.

Now you can see..

How General Relativity, had to be allowed for immersion in spacetime not sitting on top of it.
How speed of gravity does exceed the speed of light
How gravity works as a constant.
How the vacuum of space is explained.
How if a object is 5 times further away at how it moves five time as fast away.
How a Quasar is created.
How a black hole's core is created.

You have just seen how the Universe,, Truly works. 

And when you see the truth in how gravity works,, and how it creates everything,, the truth of what's happening,, you can never again,, see it as anything less.. Otherwise,, it just wouldnt work. 

« Last Edit: 24/03/2014 21:18:00 by DanielB »

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 24/03/2014 18:51:40 »
Gravitrons,, a constant sub atomic particle, that unseen,, supports all Universal matter within the field of the Univeral Gravitational wave.   (Many scientist,, call this dark matter).  It's nothing less,, than just gravity, the sub atomic particle, ,that holds all galaxies in space, in the galactic river of space time. 

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 24/03/2014 19:02:57 »
This falls inline,, within the realms of physic's, and is supported by General Relativity, Quantum Gravity, Quantum Mechanics. 

And also explains,, distortion,, vs  displacement.

Since you now see that every thing that in the Universe, where you are,, where our tiny dot of a 600,000,000,000 mile wide galaxy,, falls in place.  In the middle some 11 billion years ago.

The cool down,, was nothing more than matter falling and getting pulled down into the universal gravitational wave to start forming.   This would also be why,, the brackground noise,, that is being heard,, while I have no idea,, and i am not there,, would say,, there would be a static to the noise as well.   

Because,, the gravitational wave,, of the universe,, should as it stretches,, expands,, grows thicker as the walls expand out continually,, show by that growth,, where object move away and seperate due to the vastness.

Also lets you know,, the upon reaching infiniti, where the universe would no longer expand,, or build up the thickness of the gravitational wave,, that the time to really worry,, would be when you no longer see the other objects move away from us.. But rather start to enclose on us. 

Gravity,, as a wise man once told me,, "Is truly , all you need."  It explains itself.

*I remember hearing a professor once say, "Everything exciting in the Universe, happened within the first 30 seconds of it's existance*

From where I am standing and seeing galaxy upon galaxy overlaying,, And every cosmic event from the formations of solar systems, to galaxies,, to the intricate web of the Super Structures.  To me,, seeing it as I do,, this is the most exciting time. 

Now I will have to start on a gravitational wave generator, after all we live in the river of Universal gravity, and the most effective way to move through gravity,, is with gravity,,a protective field.  Gravity on gravity, now what kind of speed could be produced since gravity, is actually a constant.  Perhaps warp drive engines,, would now be more effective,, with gravity drive engines. 

Just a after thought. 

« Last Edit: 24/03/2014 20:41:39 by DanielB »

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 25/03/2014 00:39:40 »
You put a lot into your statements it's hard cover all of them. I agree with a lot of them I definitely agree gravity is a constant and that gravity is the way the travel faster than the speed of light. Beginning the universe was an extremely interesting about inflation occurred right after gravity separated out of the electromagnetic spectrum in a travel faster than the speed of light. This is proof that fits faster than light travel is possible. There are several interesting experiments for dealing with gravity. I don't have his name and from me to spell it correctly. But there was a Russian scientists who well did a very interesting experiment in which he took a superconductor, and spun it. The weight held above the superconductor weighed less. I find this to be a very interesting experiment. On the subject of gravity waves have to stand an argument gravitons yes there is proof of them gravity waves, if there was this many gravity waves like your suggestion they should be detectable no detection since the 50s. I think this is barking up the wrong tree. The graviton travels with the photon, which is why light bends going around a gravity field. no coverture of space required.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 25/03/2014 13:28:00 »
Just because it's the most difficult thing to do,, doesn't mean, it's not a fact.  Without Universal gravity, there is no way, that objects, are moving five times away from us, with control, not a free for all.  That can only be done in the presence of a constant force. 

If Physicist and Scientist, have to add a  (missing factor) in order to sustain their computer generate models,, of our very own home supporting itself, my question would be (Why?)   If the very place we live in, which is being constantly being immersed in a universal gravitational wave.   

Every possibility of being able to move from galaxy  to galaxy, would be a impossibility, and I cannot accept that.  It's there, and they expand.   There is only one thing, that would allow that, plain and simple.

And they have already measured it,, detected it,, they call it dark matter, they just called it the wrong name, on what truly support galaxies.   And in order for every solar system,, every star to bind into a galaxy, there has to be,, a constant, gravity, not the dark matter.   

Again,, 2 times away, moves twice as fast,, if its 5 times it moves five times as fast, and done with control instead of slinging them around like they were mini bombs,, going boom. 

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 25/03/2014 13:54:35 »
Alan, what would it be like,, if the photon's were actually traveling through what we know by Einstein, as spacetime, but it being, the Universal gravity wave, that holds the Universe  and Galactic Super structures together, which is what it does. 

But also,, Einstein's General Relativity, (I believe you have had a minor problem with it).  From what I see,, and stated ,, was actually incomplete, Due to one thing,, his placement has us,, (on) spacetime,, instead of immersed in it.   This could be the missing key,, that would explain it.  I finished my summation, for the development of rolling evolution, in regards to gravity. 

I am going to start playing with Spacetime, and the relationship of gravity.  They key is somewhere in there, it has to be.  It's the only place it could be.   But, three things started the universe. 

Energy, Heat, Gravity. 

Photon's are Energy, they come from a Heat source, so the answer is in the Gravity. 

The pic I see from the Universe,, for some reason I see gravitational currents.

Since the Universe has a constant gravitational wave,, and we are immersed inside of it, (spacetime/gravitationalwave)  yes, since the Universe is constantly moving,, your right Alan, on one thing,, light does bend around gravitational fields.  And then it just hit me,, just like water, path of least resistance.  This would actually support the fact, that there is a Universal gravity wave.  And there is beyond the shadow of a doubt, a gravitational current of every moving object that (displaces not distort) space time, as it flows around it. 

And this would be part of your answer, as to why a graviton (constant) would also have an affect on photon and light travel.   (makes a note to track down universal current).
« Last Edit: 25/03/2014 14:13:11 by DanielB »

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 25/03/2014 18:23:11 »
This may be a case of we are saying, the same thing, only differently. I do not agree with dimples in space as to why light bends which uses the claim of gravity waves, so every time I see gravity waves I rebel. The photon travels with the graviton which is why light bends. I do believe that gravity is capable of traveling faster than light when it is separate from light, but when it travels with late it's locked down to lightspeed.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 26/03/2014 22:55:00 »
Not once have I ever heard of,, seen,, or held a piece of material that have had the (ripple) of a gravitational wave.

An observation of Quantum Mechanic's and Quantum gravity, with 600 billion different examples, and not once, since the beginning of recorded stellar observation, has anyone ever seen a rippled planet.  While I contend Einstein to be years, ahead of his time, and with the assistance of Hubble, would have opened countless doors to our understanding.  The only thing I can say, is Albert was kind of off on this one, but then again, he had no other objects to observe. 

Even on our earth,, examples , 50 year old vehicles,, 100 year old vehicles, having absolutely, no gravitational wear.  Vs. Signs that hang, once suspended,, they will drape , but only with the arc of the planet, even belt buckles, taken from graves,, years ago, show curvature, but no ripple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Einstein (theorized)
___________________   DanieB (knows)

Represented more to this ( )  with no indicative ripple as that would be slack of gravity, And gravity does stretch along with a proportionate, mass, (500 miles in width, gravity starts curving it, not rippling it.) 

May have to draw a paper up explaining that.  A quantum observation verifies it .

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 27/03/2014 15:27:02 »

At this point I will stop writing on this thread.  (All the pieces finally fell together in my mind). 

Oh,, one fun thing left to do. 

Stand still,, look directly in front of you.   Turn to your right side, pivoting only on your feet, don't step,, just turn to your right side.  Now,, after you have done that..   Do the same thing to your left side,, pivot and turn. 

(Yes you see it's easier and more natural to turn to your left). 

You spend your entire life in a gravitational field.  Constantly rotating to your left, this affects your brain,  :) 

It's why 75% of your turns are to your left,,  Even from a standing position,, when a person paces,, they pace to their left side for their turns.   This would mean, that gravitational waves, constantly bombarding your brain housing group, has a effect on your mind's thinking,, and Since this happens.   Would statistically, mean that since you spend a higher percentage of your time, going left, it would result in basically,, a counter balance,  Therefore,, you become right handed.  It's only that left handed individuals,, normally are a result of genetics.  Family lines,, therefore,, genetic's over coming a gravitational environment.  Normally.

This is just for some you, who study behavioral science.  And while it does tie into quantum gravity, I wanted to give your own brain a nudge in the direction of human behavior and gravities affect on gray matter.  <-- quantum joke of matter.  LOL  I know I crack myself up.

Yes,, I had to put that out there for you to ponder on ,, and see it. 

Anyway,, now that I have all the pieces to finally fit in my mind,, I see how gravity exceeds the speed of light,, as well as how to actually, verify, that matter exceeds the speed of light also.  And that opens 20 other doors. (Hawking Radiation is incomplete, so I am going to finish it up) :)

Alan, I enjoyed the discussions with you.   I will get up with you later, you can get email me directly, if you need anything. 

DanielB 
« Last Edit: 27/03/2014 15:37:44 by DanielB »

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 28/03/2014 00:00:43 »
In Einstein's defense. He took the observable universe and made math formulas for it. That work. Sometimes 2 different reasons can fit the same fact, and I think this is one of those times I have enjoyed the conversation. I'm sure we'll talk again have a good one.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 28/03/2014 02:24:00 »
Tell you what Alan, I can give you a hint ,, I believe you will like. 

Hawking Radiation, no longer theorized. But able to be proven. 

It would be a two fold action. Compression Fusion that turns into Compression Fission,, The free protons and neutrons, breaking down into the alpha and beta particles, they would deterate rapidly.    And would close the door,, with the gamma rays,, that would be generated.   

They have already done a gamma ray analaysis, and that was the only energy they were able to see so far. 

They measured the surface speed of a black hole,, and that shows a few things.

1.  Surface speed,, 345,000,000 mph,, half the speed of light. 

Every object that is spherical in our universe, are layered into cores,,with the inner core being of molten ,(iron) as in  the earths.   But they are layerd. 

If the inner core,, of the black hole, roates,, just twice as fast,, in hyper gravity,, you have matter moving at the speed of light,, held by the boundries of gravity. 

Question rises.   at 3/4 the speed of light,, whiich even if the core,, only rotated,, just a bit faster than it does now.  (Time dialation )  Hawking radiation would have to take that into account know,, as time dialation,, would be present.

Matter now at the speed of light,, the energy transer of heat, through kinetic energy to the matters core.   With matter at such a intense heat,, and moving at those kind of speeds, wow.  But then again,, gravity,, is all you need.  Or in this case Hyper Gravity. 

Singularity, matter transfering to energy under the force of Hyper gravity.   

Boost the heat factor,, And matter, molten into liquid,, where fusion and fission are taking place.  As the compressoin waves,, fuse atoms together,, pressing them down,, where the fission is taking place.  (recycling our universe).

A black hole would since its gravity,, and matter,,a structural layer
Outter crust, compressoin zone, convection zone, radiation zone. 

Does kind of explain,, since black holes emit gamma rays,, that when new matter is being brought into it,, that it would build up energy,, and release it that fast, as the alpha and beta particles came out,, and then,, the gamma rays..  And burst,, in both directions out of it's north and south poles,, because on a black hole,,it's still it's weakest point of gravity.  And this may explain why they see the gamma ray burst daily,, with our scopes.   After all,, every black hole that builds up the energy.  Would be released. 

Anyway,, I will get to writing  this up. 

(side note Alan,, if your trying to prove that a gravitron and a photon travel together. ) 

Would the idea be,,instead of trying to get a weight measurement.  see if in the presence of a (magnetic enduced gravitational field.)  In the absence of light,, would a photon appear? 

I have a idea on star formation,, so I wont be far.  Alan,,I really have enjoyed the discussion. 

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 29/03/2014 17:39:06 »
Yeah Hawkins is a pretty smart dude, isn't he? It's hard to get a weighted analysis of the photon or graviton due to the fact that they are both massless. You need to go by observable facts and behaviors. I have found that gravitons and photons act funny around a superconductor in a magnetic field. Seems like the graviton separates out.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 29/03/2014 17:41:53 »
Alan, email (never mind I sent you a message in the forum), didnt know I could do that.

I will email you the peice your missing, in regards to the gravitrons.

If your wanting to know whats taking place between the gravitrons and photons. 
« Last Edit: 29/03/2014 17:57:46 by DanielB »

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 31/03/2014 14:32:10 »
How do you get a hold of Stephen Hawkings to request his permission to use his paper for reference, for Hawking Radiation?

It took a little bit,, but I finally have Einsteins General Relativity worked out, but it also goes hand in hand with Hawking Radiation.  (sub level part 4)

Anyone got any clue how? 

DanielB

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #71 on: 31/03/2014 14:32:10 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length