The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Is it normal to dribble after urinating ?  (Read 49199 times)

Offline Thorin

• First timers
    • View Profile
Re: Is it normal to dribble after urinating ?
« Reply #25 on: 31/12/2004 17:46:58 »
quote:
Originally posted by tweener

Chris, I like the idea of the stickers.  If they're on the underside, the germs wouldn't matter, right. ;)

The only problem with it is that if it's dark there's a good chance the eyes aren't going to be open anyway.  

True Story:  I had a friend that went into the bathroom in the middle of the night, and just on whim turned on the light.  There was a snake peeking up out of the bowl.  It was big enough that it had its head all the way above the rim and its body was still down in the drain supporting it.  When the light went on, it headed back down.  My friend never went potty in the dark again!

----
John

Sometimes late at night with no traffic vibrations, the surface of a bowl of water can become very much like a mirror.

Two questions:

1.  Is your friend a male?
2.  If so, how many eyes did the snake have?

Offline birdar11

• First timers
    • View Profile
Is it normal to dribble after urinating ?
« Reply #26 on: 16/12/2008 07:41:31 »
I was not going to ask this because it crossed the line... but we have done that a few times already...

I am young (18) male... whenever I get a hand job it seems that after that ^point^ has been hit, if she keeps going, I feel like I need to urinate... is that normal or is anyone else having the same problem? This has me worried because i dont feel like pee'ing on my honey when having intercourse... lol...

Colton

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 16/12/2008 09:13:30 »
Speaking of crossing the line....
What's squirt? Where the heck does it come from?

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 16/12/2008 11:24:42 »
Q.Where does it come from.   A. Seminal vesicles and prostate gland.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Male_anatomy.png

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 17/12/2008 02:41:31 »
I meant females.

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 17/12/2008 02:51:08 »
I was not going to ask this because it crossed the line... but we have done that a few times already...

I am young (18) male... whenever I get a hand job it seems that after that ^point^ has been hit, if she keeps going, I feel like I need to urinate... is that normal or is anyone else having the same problem? This has me worried because i dont feel like pee'ing on my honey when having intercourse... lol...

Colton
Here is my (probably wrong) theory. Obviously, you can't urinate and ejaculate at the same time. So when you're getting your handjob your bladder is basically not doing anything. At the same time your getting excited and your heartrate speeds up, this most likely will increase the rate of work of the kidneys and they filter out more urea as urine. So after that 'point' the brain tells your bladder that it is full and you need to urinate.
Thats my guess on all this...

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 17/12/2008 14:48:32 »
I meant females.

female version of prostate gland...

Some believe that the Skene's glands are the source of female ejaculation. In 2002, Emanuele Jannini of L'Aquila University in Italy showed that there may be an explanation both for the phenomenon and for the frequent denials of its existence. Skene's glands have highly variable anatomy, and in some extreme cases they appear to be missing entirely. If Skene's glands are the cause of female ejaculation and G-spot-orgasms, this may explain the observed absence of these phenomena in many women
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland

Offline Don_1

• Neilep Level Member
  • A stupid comment for every occasion.
    • View Profile
    • Knight Light Haulage
« Reply #32 on: 17/12/2008 15:57:29 »
A good cure for the dribbles is to transplant a hair from your nose to the end of your John Thomas, just as the dribble comes out, it will get sniffed back in.

Offline birdar11

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 17/12/2008 16:41:12 »
chemistry4me... I wasn't talking about while ejaculating... after, when she keeps going it feels like i have to urinate...

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 20/12/2008 22:45:24 »
chemistry4me... I wasn't talking about while ejaculating... after, when she keeps going it feels like i have to urinate...
Okay, so after you have ejaculated, your penis goes back to normal right? So now if she keeps going, its not going to erect again, right? Well at this stage theres all this urine in your bladder created during your exictement so you need to urinate.

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 20/12/2008 22:47:14 »
I can't really explain it properly, get back to me if you need for elaborating... this still doesn't make my theory correct though...

Offline birdar11

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 03/01/2009 01:54:52 »
gotcha chemistry4me... this makes since but i was wondering why the 'need' to urinate was increased as the motion kept growing...

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 03/01/2009 02:33:24 »
I've thought of a better way to explain, your body has two modes, urinating mode and um... :-\ intercourse mode (or whatever you want to call it) 8). Usually your body is on urinating mode, so when ever you feel the need to go, it just happens, when you are on intercourse mode, the urinating mode is obviously turned off. So after your handjob, the intercourse mode turns off, but it does this slowly so your body slowly goes back to urinating mode, so when she keeps on going, your body isn't going to go back into intercourse mode as it eases into urinating mode, so thats probably why 'the' need increases... 

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #37 on: 03/01/2009 02:33:24 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums