The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: DISCOVERY - DESCUBRIMIENTO  (Read 1779 times)

Offline VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez

• View Profile
DISCOVERY - DESCUBRIMIENTO
« on: 22/03/2014 22:13:12 »
I DISCOVERED A NEW FUEL "INFINITY" TO TRAVEL IN THE UNIVERSE:

DISCOVERY

I discovered, that when burned a burned paper, this paper already black returns to shine. Why to shines something that already burned?

I've been analyzing this discovery and deduced that the atom is a hole in a vacuum. Many of you will wonder why and the answer is, that where there is material there is no vacuum.

In conclusion: the burned paper shines with fire, because the brightness is the hollow burning, i.e., that something comes through of the hollow and the fire makes it shine.

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
March 22, 2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESCUBRÍ UN NUEVO COMBUSTIBLE “INFINITO” PARA VIAJAR EN EL UNIVERSO:

DESCUBRIMIENTO

Descubrí, que cuando quemé un papel quemado, éste papel ya negro vuelve a brillar ¿Por qué brilla algo que ya se quemó?

He estado analizando éste descubrimiento y deduje que el átomo es un hueco en el vacío. Muchos de ustedes se preguntarán porqué y la respuesta es, que dónde hay materia no hay vacío.

En conclusión: el papel quemado brilla con el fuego porque el brillo es el hueco quemándose, es decir, que algo viene a través del hueco y el fuego lo hace brillar.

Muy afectuosamente,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
22 de Marzo del 2014
« Last Edit: 23/03/2014 11:56:20 by VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: DISCOVERY - DESCUBRIMIENTO
« Reply #1 on: 23/03/2014 02:28:54 »
I discovered, that when burned a burned paper, this paper already black returns to shine. Why to shines something that already burned?

Paper can have a reflective glossy surface. 

Burned paper , initially white , becomes essentially black.

Reflections are more conspicuous from a black glossy surface than from an equally glossy white surface because of the higher contrast.  The glossy refection from a particular piece of white paper could become more obvious after it has been blackened by burning.

[ The glossy "shine" on "already black" burned paper is reflected light : the light is not generated by the blackened paper ] 

« Last Edit: 23/03/2014 02:39:23 by RD »

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23/03/2014 02:46:35 »

Paper can have a reflective glossy surface. 

Burned paper , initially white , becomes essentially black.

Reflections are more conspicuous from a black glossy surface than from an equally glossy white surface because of the higher contrast.  The glossy refection from a particular piece of white paper could become more obvious after it has been blackened by burning.

[ The glossy "shine" on "already black" burned paper is reflected light : the light is not generated by the blackened paper ]

But the paper black shines and not disappears, shines eternally.

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23/03/2014 19:23:34 »

So it "shines" in the dark ? , [ if it only "shines" when in light it's a reflection ].

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24/03/2014 10:07:48 »

So it "shines" in the dark ? , [ if it only "shines" when in light it's a reflection ].

I discovered that:

The coal ash shines.

Offline ScientificSorcerer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24/03/2014 22:47:10 »
 :o

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25/03/2014 12:47:11 »
I discovered that:

The burned paper, shines in fire forever.

The paper burned, no turns to burn.

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25/03/2014 18:29:55 »
On the assumption they you might be right. What good is it, what can you do with burned paper. Can you burn gas and then burn it again, put it in your car and it's gone you cannot re-burn after it's gone. The same with your paper after you burn it. Take out your pen and send me a note all you get is ash.

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05/04/2014 22:40:40 »
Keep in mind the conservation of matter. 

When you burn paper, the hydrogen and carbon atoms are mostly oxidized, and released as carbon dioxide and water.  Many other elements including sodium and potassium remain behind in the ash.  Oxygen is pulled out of the air to do this oxidization, and your fire doesn't burn well with insufficient oxygen.

It is interesting that the paper retains some of its shape until it is touched.  Ink may even be visible to some extent.  However, as others have mentioned, the slightest touch and the now paper ash disintegrates into a pile of ash. 

If you carefully weighed the paper, then later the ash, you'd find that the burnt paper looses most of its mass to the water vapor and CO2 release.. 

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #8 on: 05/04/2014 22:40:40 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums