The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Einsteins theories are obsolete  (Read 11923 times)

Offline Omaughuntinaser

• View Profile
Re: Einsteins theories are obsolete
« Reply #25 on: 31/03/2014 09:45:32 »
Are the people who instigate these scientific hoaxes working independently for their own reasons, or are they connected? For example, are the people perpetrating the vaccine hoax associated with the those disseminating false information about relativity? Are they aware that of each others deception, or are they, too, targets or dupes of the others hoax?

Well, the 'lower levels don't know and just assume all is well. It is all compartimentalized. Like a pyramid.Or russian dolls in dolls if you like.Like a clerk in a bank doesn't know what is going on at the higher levels. ( btw banks are part of the hoaxes as well!)
But, yes, at the top of this pyramid are the people who know about all these scams. If you try to bother, and look into this scams, they have all the same 'blueprint', written all over it. That is because the same people are making these
hoaxes.
Actually, it is interesting, but should need a whole new thread, that the more you look into this all,. it becomes simpler and simpler and you can start to discover that
it looks like a giant magician trick which is at its core very very simple, but
there is a lot of smoke & mirror to distract and hide what is going on.

But I digress  ;)

Offline NUFOIB

• View Profile
    • KSP Special Relativity
« Reply #26 on: 06/11/2014 12:51:14 »
Theories should be obsolete !

Why should people be happy with just a theory ?

If it is just a theory, then it can obviously not be completely or absolutely understood. Thus it has not become irrefutable since "belief" is still part of the picture.

However, if you start from an absolute, and work your way up, then this provides an absolute foundation to support whatever you have uncovered via your exploration.

For example, if you explore the simple idea of absolute motion, and this absolute motion takes place within an absolute 4 dimensional environment called Space-Time, your completely independent outcome is a complete understanding of Special Relativity along with a completely independent creation of all of the Special Relativity equations. No education in physics is required other than hearing of the idea that light is the fastest speed possible.   Proof of this is found at http://goo.gl/fz4R0I [nofollow] ( 1 hour 39 min. total length )

Unfortunately, even though one can fully encompass Special Relativity via ones independent investigation of the absolute foundation, as a characteristic of Special Relativity this absolute foundation can not be detected. Thus such exploration is confined to being limited to a one way trip. Since these absolutes are undetectable, they were considered to be of no importance, thus they were quickly thrown out the window. Relativity was then accepted as being the all important rather than the absolute being considered to be the all important. The lessor was considered to have clearly outsized the greater !

Thus when absolute explanations are being asked, absolute answers in general are not being given, since absolutes are consider to be of no importance. Thus we are stuck with "THEORIES".
« Last Edit: 07/11/2014 21:32:30 by NUFOIB »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 06/11/2014 14:41:07 »
Theories should be obsolete !

Why should people be happy with just a theory ?

Thus when absolute explanations are being asked, absolute answers in general are not being given, since absolutes are consider to be of no importance. Thus we are stuck with "THEORIES".

The word "theory" in science has a different meaning from it's everyday-use where people say "theory" when they actually mean "hypothesis".
Scientific theories have been repeatedly tested by experiment / observation ...

Quote from: wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 07/11/2014 00:12:59 »
oh and with regards to the MRI, this also was invented way before the relativity and quantum hoaxes.

No. I sometimes work with the inventor of MRI, Raymond Damadian. Hell of a nice guy, and we have a lot of fun as well as doing some serious medical engineering. He's a few years older than me, but he wasn't born when relativity and quantum mechanics were first described.

If you get ill, don't bother to turn up at any of my clinics. We use quantum physics and relativity to diagnose and treat patients every day, and you wouldn't want to be healed by a hoax, would you?

Offline NUFOIB

• View Profile
    • KSP Special Relativity
« Reply #29 on: 07/11/2014 11:11:17 »
Quote from: RD
The word "theory" in science has a different meaning from it's everyday-use where people say "theory" when they actually mean "hypothesis".
Scientific theories have been repeatedly tested by experiment / observation ...

Round and round you go, in a never ending circle, never interested in the actual truth. "It seems to be correct, via the outcome of the test results." is still accepted as being the "up to scientific snuff.", "the appeasing.", "the comfortable.", "the enough.". And so decades pass by as the (GUT) remains at a distance, all thanks to the dedicated folk being happy with less than completeness, thus being happy with less than complete truth.

This is why I made a point via my videos. The point was that if you do NOT accept less than truth, thus you do NOT practice beliefs, but instead explore the truth, anyone can figure out Einsteins Special Relativity entirely on their own. It is pure child's play.

Other than taking into account the idea that the speed of light is the fastest speed possible, no education in the field of physics is required at all to have independently figured out, and thus understood, Special Relativity.  Nor is any education in the field of physics required to independently derive all of the SR equations. Once again, it is pure child's play.

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 07/11/2014 12:23:11 »
... anyone can figure out Einsteins Special Relativity entirely on their own. It is pure child's play.

The simplicity or complexity of a scientific theory is irrelevant, the only important property is : does it correspond with reality ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_general_relativity

If you think you have a "theory of everything" you're probably wrong ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything#Arguments_against_a_theory_of_everything

Offline NUFOIB

• View Profile
    • KSP Special Relativity
« Reply #31 on: 07/11/2014 13:07:30 »
... anyone can figure out Einsteins Special Relativity entirely on their own. It is pure child's play.

The simplicity or complexity of a scientific theory is irrelevant, the only important property is : does it correspond with reality ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_general_relativity [nofollow]

If you think you have a "theory of everything" you're probably wrong ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything#Arguments_against_a_theory_of_everything [nofollow]
Sorry, I'm not into theories.

Offline burning

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07/11/2014 17:39:45 »

I can kind of tell.

The absolutes you want are simply not available to any empirically based system of knowledge. Science is nothing if not empirical. You might be disturbed by the fact that we never do "better" than "This theory has faced test after test and never been disproven." I think the track record of what humanity has learned in the past few centuries with this "imperfect" level of certainty is evidence enough of its utility.

Of course, that notion of mine is another non-absolute (I don't even pretend it reaches the level of a theory), so I expect that it is in your eyes at least equally invalid as the products of science.

Offline NUFOIB

• View Profile
    • KSP Special Relativity
« Reply #33 on: 07/11/2014 21:30:44 »
Quote from: burning
Quote from: NUFOIB
I can kind of tell.

The absolutes you want are simply not available to any empirically based system of knowledge. Science is nothing if not empirical. You might be disturbed by the fact that we never do "better" than "This theory has faced test after test and never been disproven." I think the track record of what humanity has learned in the past few centuries with this "imperfect" level of certainty is evidence enough of its utility.

Of course, that notion of mine is another non-absolute (I don't even pretend it reaches the level of a theory), so I expect that it is in your eyes at least equally invalid as the products of science.
Like I said...
Quote from: NUFOIB
If you explore the simple idea of absolute motion, and this absolute motion takes place within an absolute 4 dimensional environment called Space-Time, your completely independent outcome is a complete understanding of Special Relativity along with a completely independent creation of all of the Special Relativity equations. No education in physics is required other than hearing of the idea that light is the fastest speed possible.   Proof of this is found at http://goo.gl/fz4R0I [nofollow] ( 1 hour 39 min. total length )
Thus even if all the knowledge you have in the world of physics is test results showing that the speed of light is the fastest speed possible, by just using your head you can figure out SR on your own, and you do so without even knowing that SR would be the outcome in the first place. You simply started at ground level concerning motion, thus you need not know much more than a cave man, and then you work your way up. In turn, by starting with the absolutes, your understanding of SR is as complete as it can get.

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 20/11/2014 01:24:48 »
Special relativity which relates time to space is good.

General relativity which relates time to space and tries to fit gravitation is pseudoscience.

How does one bend that which does not have any properties?

I'm going with Tesla on this.

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 05/02/2015 23:58:41 »
Yes, Einstein's theories are obsolete,
First, he stole a lot from other without referencing etc especially the works of Poincare en Lorenz. So, he plagiarized! That is, Einstein was a  thief! a commen cheap thief.

Furthermore, the theorie is completely wrong and there is really no need for it in
equipment etc.
There is NO experimental evidence what so ever that is right.
For that matter, nothing good has come out yet of 'the so called 'modern physics'!
Or can anyone name some?
And yes I know the official fairy tales, but most are just plain simple wrong.
So as far as I am concerned it is exit the relativity hoax and exit the whole of 'modern science' especially with regards to physics.
Why didn't you post any facts to prove your claims?

Offline ProjectSailor

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 15/09/2015 14:48:55 »
Wait.. Einstein theories WERE wrong.. but no one discusses those theories..

"There is not the slightest inclination that atomic energy will ever be possible".. - Wrong
"God does not throw dice" on quantum theory - believed to be wrong
“Your calculations are correct, but your physics is abominable” on the big bang - Widely believed to be wrong

Oh wait you mean his work that is widely accepted by scientists to be works of genius that (although need a little polishing and tweaking here and there) are the foundation of modern technology and knowledge.. and offer your argument with less proof than we have of bacon flavoured sausages?

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 19/09/2015 09:47:56 »
Quote from: Omaughuntinaser
Yes, Einstein's theories are obsolete,
I hadn't noticed this thread until now but I can see why I didn't bother if I did, i.e. it's all nonsense. For example;

First, he stole a lot from other without referencing etc especially the works of Poincare en Lorenz. So, he plagiarized! That is, Einstein was a  thief! a commen cheap thief.
It's a well-known fact among scholars that Einstein never plagiarized anything. The law of relativity, i.e. that all laws are the same in all frames of reference, has been around for a very long time and Poincare was not the first one to use it. There are a great number of these kinds of facts about Einstein's work that nutjobs like the author of this thread clearly isn't aware of. What Poincare and Lorentz did is not the same thing as what Einstein did. This is well documented too in the article the mystery of the einstein poincaré connection

Furthermore, the theorie is completely wrong and there is really no need for it in
equipment etc.
Lie rooted in ignorance.

There is NO experimental evidence what so ever that is right.
Another lie rooted in ignorance.

For that matter, nothing good has come out yet of 'the so called 'modern physics'!
Another lie and clearly this person has a great deal of ignorance about physics.

Or can anyone name some?
Electronics, lasers, the GPS system, satellite communication, computers, cell phones, etc etc etc.

And yes I know the official fairy tales, but most are just plain simple wrong.
So as far as I am concerned it is exit the relativity hoax and exit the whole of 'modern science' especially with regards to physics.
This person is a major crackpot and should be ignored forever.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 19/09/2015 11:57:11 »
I will answer this according to the title of the topic.  It is more than obvious that not many of you understand Einstein or science or theory.

Einstein was a very clever man, a thinker, a thinker that helped us advance in science, if Einstein were here today he would admit that all his ideas and thoughts were not perfect in every detail, but the aim of science is to advance on those thoughts, those thoughts can never be obsolete, these thoughts are science and give us GPS etc, these thoughts land rovers on a moving comet.  The problem is definition, not Einstein.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #38 on: 19/09/2015 11:57:11 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums