The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: gravity theory uncovered  (Read 2267 times)

Offline gazza711

• View Profile
gravity theory uncovered
« on: 31/03/2014 20:15:58 »
why is it that a guy talking about spots on his manhood attracts 71k people to look,but yet the answer to all around us does not interest anyone here.this is Cambridge uni no?I would love to have an intellectual conversation with some from the uni about what gravity really is and the explanation to tides and how we could create a hoverboard.if there are no people here to challenge my theory,then I might consider nasa.

my basis is that we are not being pulled down!!!

Offline DanielB

• Humanity working as one, for continual life.
    • View Profile
Re: gravity theory uncovered
« Reply #1 on: 31/03/2014 21:16:08 »
Actually you are being pulled down,, it's a constant and continual force.  There are  different types of gravitational forces.  1 hidden one. 

But when it comes to a hover board,, you would want to stay with + magnetisim and - magnetisim. 

Gravity is per mass, what you would need, is to not try to over come the Planetary pull,, and work on using reverse maganetisim or reverse polarity, per fields. 

But you are being pulled on,, every second, of every day.  No if and or buts on that. 

Good Luck.

Edited,, to ensure, proper form :) 
« Last Edit: 31/03/2014 22:34:51 by DanielB »

Offline Pmb

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
    • New England Science Constortium
« Reply #2 on: 31/03/2014 22:09:07 »
Quote from: DanielB
There are over 14 different types of gravitational forces.
That's incorrect. There's only one type of gravitational force. There's something called a gravitational tidal force but that's a different, but related, concept.

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 31/03/2014 22:22:13 »
Actually that statement should have been. 

We are currently only aware of one form of gravitational force. 

:) 

Take care 

« Last Edit: 31/03/2014 22:33:49 by DanielB »

Offline Pmb

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 31/03/2014 22:43:37 »
Actually that statement should have been. 

We are currently only aware of one form of gravitational force. 

:) 

Take care 

Does that response mean that you're not going to respond to my question?

Offline DanielB

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31/03/2014 22:49:16 »
There is no need to respond,, you made a statement, and didn't ask a question.   

Therefore I felt no need to elaborate any further,, and left your statement, just as that,, a statement.

My question to you would be. 

Is the gravity, that forms a black hole the same gravity that is here on earth? 

According to your statement,, there would only be one.  And Gravity,, is my main area and focus of study.  :) 

So,, what's your answer?  (just kidding no need to answer).

You have a great day. 
« Last Edit: 31/03/2014 22:53:04 by DanielB »

Offline alan hess

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01/04/2014 00:44:03 »
I am also greatly interested in gravity, and antigravity, making silly statements is not the way to start an intellectual conversation pose a theory or ask questions. I also agree that you should work through magnetism to create your hoverboards. We are not far enough along in our study of gravity begin to use that.

Offline kovmiv

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01/04/2014 03:08:07 »
Gravity is the pressure of aether in a vortex.

Offline Pmb

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01/04/2014 05:56:50 »
There is no need to respond,, you made a statement, and didn't ask a question.
Sorry. I meant to ask you to define and justify your claim "There are  different types of gravitational forces.  1 hidden one." but somehow it never appeared in my question. Why do you think there are different types of gravitational forces? What are these forces? What is their nature? What is this so-called "hidden" one and if its hidden how do you claim to know about it and nobody else does?

Offline Pmb

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01/04/2014 13:08:03 »
Quote from: gazza711
my basis is that we are not being pulled down!!!
Do you know how a physicist would define the terms "push" and "pull" and therefore why your comment makes no sense? I highly recommend that you look them up in a dictionary.

Offline gazza711

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02/04/2014 21:30:20 »
Now that's more like it.I made a statement and people are interested.I have been researching the coral castle phenomena.It turns out that he created the basis of an electric motor.small amount of charge turned into a bigger one.reckons this magnetic design is the secret of the masons(symbol),Egyptians,easter island and many more heavy stone lifting solutions.

1.I thought this might be the answer,but it didn't correspond to all the lifting equipment used if he can make objects lighter or (levitate).

2.So I am positive objects of all materials are magnetic.maybe because the link is limestone.can limestone carry a static current or equivalent.

This means that the hoverboard could be possible.

3.Gravitional pull including black holes is nothing to do with what keeps us on the ground.spinning earth and all that doesn't keep water on a spinning tennisball as it neither is magnetic-to a degree but not worth mentioning.i have found that apparently two objects dropped at the same time in a vacuum will cause the heavier one to hit the ground first.air resistence must be the only difference.

4.Ok.why does the moon have a gravitational pull on us as well?

5.My answer is that we are being pushed down on earth as well as on the moon.

6.If I was to create the hoverboard,it cant be magnetic as we would need to find a way to make all objects attract and repel.This is what I thought ed leedskalnin sussed out.money making hoax I think.But it got me thinking of the perpetual magnetic motor which has already been invented but surpressed by men in black suits etc,so making a board defeat gravity is the way forward.

7.i find it hard to disclose my findings as I think im onto something here.

Why do tides never occur in lakes

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #10 on: 02/04/2014 21:30:20 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums