The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: How private person without school can get Nobel for his test ?  (Read 1171 times)

Offline MaciejMarosz

• View Profile
In 2012 I made in home very simple test ( similar to Tolman 1930 )
Different is that in my test the source and the sensor are on the Earth

Why people who are responible for education  ignore similar to me person ?

How many Years we need wait to see truth ?

My test have many consequences for physics

newbielink: [nonactive]

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
It's hard to follow your argument as your English isn't great, but I think you may be trying to say that in a fast moving room, the light should spread out more before it hits the wall ahead of it because it has further to go to get there, and that that wall should be less brightly lit the faster the room is moving. The wall opposite that would get brighter as the light would have spread out less before the wall runs into it.

If that is what you're basing your ideas on, then you need to realise that a moving lamp will concentrate more light forwards and less backwards, completely cancelling out the effect you hope to detect. To understand why this should be so, you should think about what would happen if you send light out sideways and then try to bounce it through 90 degrees off a mirror, either forwards or backwards. When you do this, the flat mirror will behave as if it is curved because of the way the light hits different parts of it at different times. If you plot out the positions where the light hits the mirror, you will end up with a curved line, and this will either concentrate the light forwards or spread it out if it's sent backwards.

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums