The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: LOVE IS BLIND?  (Read 53016 times)

Offline olam

• View Profile
LOVE IS BLIND?
« on: 25/08/2006 22:55:34 »
people are singing and people are dancing,men are happy women are rejoice,people are crying then some are happy what make people happy and cring is LOVE............cause you may have it, you may lack it and you may have it and not makes uses of it (love)many people belive what i don't belive about LOVE.........THAT LOVE IS BLIND
   for your self reasons LOVE is BLIND[?]

creativity brings life

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Re: LOVE IS BLIND?
« Reply #1 on: 26/08/2006 00:45:01 »
Just don't stub your toe while doing such a treacherous activity

"Lo" Loretta

Offline thayo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26/08/2006 01:15:51 »
It takes a careful heart to go into love affairs and mus have his eyeballs dropped in the eye socket when signing the MOU

lets keep trying the untried since the birth of science innovations have been like  toy but their impacts have rocked the world

Offline olam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26/08/2006 06:40:45 »
I keep on fallin' in And out of love with you Sometimes I love you Sometimes you make me blue Sometimes I feel good At times I feel used Loving you darling Makes me so confused I keep on fallin' in and out of love with you I never loved someone the way that I love  her Oh oh oh I never felt this way How do you give me so much pleasure And cause me so much pain Cuz when I think I've taken more than would a fool I start fallin' Back in love with you I keep on fallin' in and out of love with herI never loved someone the way that I love herI, I, I, I'm fallin' I, I, I, I'm fallin' Fallin', fallin', fallin' Fallin' I keep on fallin' in and out of love with you I never loved someone the way that I love you I'm fallin' in and out of love with you I never love someone like her but when i found myself,i found myself love later lust then i lost.love does not blind cause she does not love me,but for herself intrest.

life is a choice to chose either a or b
example:you go to shop to buy someting for a purpose that is wat you need for that moment and when you got into a shop to buy you need and you dont have any at home,may be by looking arou you see wat nice colourful but not usefulfor you and for the moment you are.so when you reach home you are now saying that i need this product and i dont have money anymore to buy it .this is not a blind situation but self intrest and colourfull you saw.there for you have to wacth out.
grecian,carolyn and ariel that is for those three people gave nice welcome party.

creativity brings life

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26/08/2006 06:49:48 »
I do not believe love is blind. Love is seeing all and acknowleding all and being able to accept, and love the person with all of their positives and negative qualities.Having a love affair is not a decision made in haste. It is something that takes much contemplation thought and true heart felt soul searching and weighing. It is not a one night stand. Never a decision that is to be taken lightly jumped into hastily!

Karen

Offline olam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26/08/2006 06:52:41 »
yah,dear karen for my own belive loves see more than we see love is not andicap or deaf e.t.c

creativity brings life

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26/08/2006 07:01:27 »
Love sees all of our faults and loves us despite! It acknowledges everything and then wraps itself around us. We don't always accept everything but allow that person the time or the space or the room to be the person that they are while still loving them and seeing them for the person that they are!

Karen

Offline olam

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26/08/2006 07:06:42 »
ohhhhhhhhhhh,we just admire wat someone do and leave alone to move to uper layer of our destiny.so that we can be able to succed in doing not love blind karen?

creativity brings life

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 26/08/2006 07:10:02 »
I do not understand what you mean! Please explain!

Karen

Offline olam

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 26/08/2006 07:38:06 »
ok,life are not long but people are many  alot are bad but we have to forgive cause when love makes  mistake.so that we will have a place to go.these people saying love is blind they say it when love end.

creativity brings life

Offline olam

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 26/08/2006 07:48:26 »
i will soon backl my dear k.

creativity brings life

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 26/08/2006 07:54:34 »
Forgiving is usually alot easier then forgetting. When love makes a mistake we must try to forgive. I agree. I guess I don't understand the so we have a place to go part. Do you mean that if one say steps out and falls in love outside of a marraige then realizes that they have made a mistake and don't really love the other party , that the first parties mate, must forgive the mistake as well as the person with whom that person fell in love with allowing the person to remain in there original marraige with a place to go. Is this sort of what you mean?

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 26/08/2006 07:59:33 »
Bravo my friend!  Love your heart!!!

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 26/08/2006 08:11:34 »
Hi Loretta!

Karen

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 26/08/2006 08:12:53 »
I love yours too Loretta!!

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 26/08/2006 09:02:18 »
Hi Karen!  I feel like saying Hi Honey, I am home now!  LOL

"Lo" Loretta

Offline olam

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 26/08/2006 09:15:26 »
you people are talking about love
but did you sure of wat you are talking about ?
love is good all the times
but also blind or open?

creativity brings life

Offline olam

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26/08/2006 09:21:50 »
but you have to love wat you have than wat you dont need

creativity brings life

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26/08/2006 09:31:31 »
Say one loves spouse because thats what they have, but they dont need lover etc! is that what you mean be more specific and say what you mean!

Karen

Offline olam

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 26/08/2006 09:33:09 »
dear karen,
  wat i am saying is that if love makes mistake we have TO FORGIVE YES, WE ARE TO FORGIVE but when will forgive wat we need next is to step up but not to diseve you people forgething is so cost(1)we can say love are good but some people knows wat they want in man or womanis that is not work as well as there thought they will playig heart(2)but all wat i am trying to tell you is this dont start wat you can not finish and dont put your mind at rest for a lover i am not saying you shpould not hvae trust but little by little.may when you are sleepig in the rain your beutifull day will hug you.

creativity brings life

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 26/08/2006 10:02:34 »
yes we forgive,there is a cost to every action yes? Yes loves good and we know what we want in a man or a woman, and sometimes one might be disappointed in what one thoughtthere love would hold as they were falling in love, but perhaps not work out the way they had thought it would!so if one is truely in love one should be prepared to not start an affair unless one can finish it wiyh all the reprocussions.Don't forget your love and your promises and if you have trust in that love then maybe little by little in time that trust and love  will pay off and and the beautiful dream will finally be a reality! Is that what you mean.
  I will never give up on my beautiful dreams. You are an insightfull person with great insight and deep passion. I am a very patient person although at times it is very difficult. True Love is hard to find and when you do, you don't just give it up' You can't just let it go!!You must trust in it and remember the beautiful promises made and words spoken and be patient until the time is right, as it may take time. Is this close to your meaning. Would that I should grace this love with patience Then!

Karen

Offline olam

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 26/08/2006 10:11:29 »
dear karen
yes you spoke well i realy love it when you belive you will succed in doing
when your beautfull dreams comes to reality that is good for true love
dont try to give up.lovely  cause chapion keep playing untill they get it right and in life we must to spent not to saved spend love to your perthner so that he or she will know it if he or she is the type.
you can also colect with me in my yahoo page (ohbabychic@yahoo.com)so that i will know the tupe of love that are opprate in life
dear karen.

creativity brings life

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 26/08/2006 10:27:05 »
You are very insightfull and very intelligent! Will enjoy your friendship!Have accepted your offer to collect with you!!

Karen

Offline olam

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 26/08/2006 10:47:37 »
wat did you means? ohhohooooo how do you mean?
but you have to understand me that ..................watever
mr or miss maybe master any one you are too much for keeping me cool
not anything i just want to share out of your knowlege yah

creativity brings life

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 26/08/2006 10:49:55 »
Yah!LOL

Karen