The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: alkaloids  (Read 4850 times)

Offline mariojon

• First timers
    • View Profile
alkaloids
« on: 29/08/2006 09:40:07 »
Can any one manage to give me a copy of Phd thesis on extraction, charaterisation and isolation of plant alkaloids? please...

mario

Offline rosy

• Neilep Level Member
  • Chemistry
    • View Profile
Re: alkaloids
« Reply #1 on: 29/08/2006 11:42:36 »
I'm not sure we've got anyone in that field on the site on a regular basis, and I doubt anyone else could do it.

Do you mean you actually want a copy of such a thesis, or a reference? There are any number of papers in the literature on the extraction etc of alkaloids.
I'm sure I could find some references to papers... but references are useful only if you've got access to the journal.
Can you indicate what you want this for?

Offline mariojon

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30/08/2006 07:56:11 »
Well the fact is I will be working with the method development on HPLC-MASS for alkaloids that I will isolate from  indigenious plants of medicinal value. So if only i could get a copy of "Field test for alkaloids in plant material", Culvenor and Fitzgerald, J.Pharm. Sci. #52:303-4,1963.
I would be very thankful to you
Thanks for your reply.  appreciate it greatly!

mario

Offline mariojon

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30/08/2006 07:57:58 »
Well the fact is I will be working with the method development on HPLC-MASS for alkaloids that I will isolate from  indigenious plants of medicinal value. So if only i could get a copy of "Field test for alkaloids in plant material", Culvenor and Fitzgerald, J.Pharm. Sci. #52:303-4,1963.

Furthermore, my Phd work is extraction,characterization and isolation of plant alkaloids and method development by HPLC

mario

Offline mariojon

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 31/08/2006 06:03:25 »
PLease help me Rosy if it is possible .

mario

Offline mariojon

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30/08/2006 07:56:11 »

mario

Offline mariojon

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30/08/2006 07:57:58 »

Furthermore, my Phd work is extraction,characterization and isolation of plant alkaloids and method development by HPLC

mario

Offline mariojon

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 31/08/2006 06:03:25 »
PLease help me Rosy if it is possible .

mario

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #7 on: 31/08/2006 06:03:25 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines