The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: beginning of universe...zero point theory  (Read 1352 times)

Offline dhanush.ga

• First timers
    • View Profile
beginning of universe...zero point theory
« on: 23/07/2014 15:13:23 »
this theory begins when there was nothing,the state called 'no'. imagine a particle originates or gets created all of a sudden,known as zero particle.to define it, it can originate when two 'no' space areas of ratio a:b=φ,where a>b.so φ being a positive number needs to be greater than zero to achieve it. so a zero particle is formed. it exists in reality but from a virtual dimension.  it is just like a particle in equilibrium, that is 1-1=0,2-2=0,energy-energy=0,space-space=0 etc...
             after creation, it tends to move as there is no extent for the 'no' space to attain its center being the origin point. but it could not move. in order to sustain its own position,it starts to replicate as it can supplement energy and mass and still remain in equilibrium. in order to restrict other zero particle to infer its centre,it replicates in such a way that it creates itself in the same space but a different dimension such that its distance is diameter of its field of its influence.this field of its influence is called zero field.
to move on,to maintain its polarity,(that is +ve or -ve)it creates a space around itself to maintain equilibrium and creates a copy of its own in the opposite polarity of it becoming the anti-zero. zero and anti zero tend to attract each other to form a neutral zero but do exist in same space but in different dimensions.this collision releases a massive amount of energy and tends to push out the space. so some simplest particles were liberated such that they tried to reduce the tension and sub atomic particles are such. so finally an universe was created.

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: beginning of universe...zero point theory
« Reply #1 on: 28/07/2014 16:36:45 »
Quote from: dhanush.ga
this theory begins when there was nothing,the state called 'no'.
That’s not very clear. Do you mean that empty space existed? I.e. that although space did exist it is not what can be called “something” but also there was nothing in it, i.e. stuff that can be called “something”?
imagine a particle originates or gets created all of a sudden,known as zero particle.
Are you saying that such a thing appeared without space first being created or created at the same time? If so then how do claim that to be possible?
to define it, it can originate when two 'no' space areas…;
Where did this “area“ come from? For area to exist, space has to exist. But so far you haven’t said that space was created yet. And if space does exist then it’s not meaningful to speak of two ‘no’ space areas because “no” is the state of nothing so two “no”s is the same thing.
of ratio a:b=φ,where a>b.so φ being a positive number needs to be greater than zero to achieve it.
What do a and b represent, i.e. what are they?
so a zero particle is formed.
Where did that come from?? Nothing that you’ve said so far has implied any such thing can be or is possible. So far all that you’ve really said is that two empty regions of space which you call “no” existed so a zero particle is formed. What is a zero particle? If zero means no particle then what does it mean to form no particle?
I’ll wait until you address that before I go on.

Offline dhanush.ga

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04/08/2014 16:50:41 »
this theory begins when there was nothing,the state called 'no'.
Think of a virtual space supporting something that doesn't exist.
That’s not very clear. Do you mean that empty space existed? I.e. that although space did exist it is not what can be called “something” but also there was nothing in it, i.e. stuff that can be called “something”?
imagine a particle originates or gets created all of a sudden,known as zero particle.
I actually somewhat modified my theory. I could explain it to you if I could chat to you...
Are you saying that such a thing appeared without space first being created or created at the same time? If so then how do claim that to be possible?
to define it, it can originate when two 'no' space areas…;
I refer nothing as a space. But nothing occupies. What is the maximum extent of nothing? Either never defined or infinite. The nothing is the infinite space.
Where did this “area“ come from? For area to exist, space has to exist. But so far you haven’t said that space was created yet. And if space does exist then it’s not meaningful to speak of two ‘no’ space areas because “no” is the state of nothing so two “no”s is the same thing.
of ratio a:b=φ,where a>b.so φ being a positive number needs to be greater than zero to achieve it.
They are the two ratios created in virtual space.
What do a and b represent, i.e. what are they?
so a zero particle is formed.
It exists in virtual space. Then it realises as the ratios satisfy.
Where did that come from?? Nothing that you’ve said so far has implied any such thing can be or is possible. So far all that you’ve really said is that two empty regions of space which you call “no” existed so a zero particle is formed. What is a zero particle? If zero means no particle then what does it mean to form no particle?
I’ll wait until you address that before I go on.
You can either say it as a point or something. It's just a constant to term infinity.
I would like to explain about infinity but I could do it only if I could chat. If I tell you, you will believe it. It's Just the origin of maths.Please I would like to chat with you...
                                      You told me about mathematics...But, these are some maths which couldn't be explained by something what we have now. You could not use maths to define numbers, digits, anything... Why 1 is 1? answer: 1 is 1 because it is 1. But it could never be reality. How could zero be the smallest number? It is the largest number as
1-1=0, 2-2=0, 3-3=0 ... 1000-1000=0, n-n=0. Clearly zero is the subset of all numbers. Okay, I would like to explain further if we could chat...
                                      Anyway, Thanks for the help.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 04/08/2014 16:50:41 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums