The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Helena While you were away  (Read 17980 times)

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Helena While you were away
« on: 03/09/2006 09:37:58 »
We will be keeping our thoughts on you so make good and sure you take those dancing shoes!

Karen
« Last Edit: 03/09/2006 22:21:04 by another_someone »

another_someone

Re: Helena While you were away
« Reply #1 on: 03/09/2006 10:09:48 »
It took me a moment to realise you were not talking about some Russian girl I had not heard about (Russians not having an H in their alphabet - or at least not one that is pronounced as we pronounce an H, although they sometimes use their G as an H), rather than our Greak friend.

Have a good holiday Helena.

George
« Last Edit: 03/09/2006 14:17:00 by another_someone »

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
« Reply #2 on: 03/09/2006 13:13:22 »
Yes, Helena, I am hoping you have a good holiday!  Have some fun while you are over there and think about me!  Wishing I was with you while we painted the town purple!

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03/09/2006 19:44:45 »
Hey George  you are the man I needed! ha! I tried to correct my little faux pas, but could not figure out how to edit that part to insert the H which I had noticed that I left out... could you assist me with that little boo boo... I know you have had your hands full, but I humbly ask once more for your skilled service if you will?

Karen

another_someone

« Reply #4 on: 03/09/2006 22:21:27 »
quote:
Originally posted by Karen W.

Hey George  you are the man I needed! ha! I tried to correct my little faux pas, but could not figure out how to edit that part to insert the H which I had noticed that I left out... could you assist me with that little boo boo... I know you have had your hands full, but I humbly ask once more for your skilled service if you will?

Karen

Done!

George

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03/09/2006 22:31:21 »
Thanks so much friend... I knew it could be done , but for the life of me I couldn,t find it. Me thinks I was just a wee bit too tired last night! thank-you very much!!

Helena 1hour left your probably loading the car!!!! YAAAAY i wish I was going on a trip!!!! YAAAAY have fun!

Karen

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05/09/2006 16:23:05 »
Well, Helena I hope you have arrived safely at your destination. Have alot of fun and be well!

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06/09/2006 05:11:14 »
Helena...I miss you gal pal!  No one else is keeping me straight...I know you would if you were here...but ta ta!  I am misbehaving...LOL

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06/09/2006 06:54:46 »
You are killing her Helena she's having Withdrawls!

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06/09/2006 14:46:15 »
Yes, I am Helena sarcastic wicked wisdom withdrawls...no fix for it until she gets back.....LOL:D

"Lo" Loretta
« Last Edit: 06/09/2006 14:47:08 by moonfire »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06/09/2006 15:59:49 »
POOR BABY<<< WHAT TO DO!! NOW LET HER HAVE FUN!!!

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06/09/2006 19:29:35 »
I guess so...sniff, sniff...she is probably being wicked without me!

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07/09/2006 02:36:26 »
I would hope shes trying to loosen up and dance... alot!

Karen

OKAY I AM CHEATING AND ADDING THIS LITTLE BIT AFTER THE FACT>>>OK EVERYONE MISS HELENA IS AWAY AND ME THINKS THE CATS SHOULD PLAY! SO AS YOU PASS BY THIS THREAD  REMEMBER HELENA IS A BIG ROMANTIC SO LETS GIVE THE GAL SOME OF THE FINEST ROMANCE AROUND...WHAT YOU SAY FOLLOW OUR LEAD AND DON'T BE SILLY AND MESS UP...Snicker Neil and Michael and Dan GEORGE I WANT, IN YOUR FACE ROMANCE TRUE LOVE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL,DO KEEP IT CLEAN, BUT PASSIONATE! OK FREINDS LETS START THE BALL ROLLING AS lORETTA BEGINS..... MY FAVORITE THING TO DO AT PRESCHOOL... JUST DIFFERENT STORY LINE!! WE CALL IT PASS THE STORY! A TRIBUTE TO HELENA ONE OF THE QUEENS OF ROMANCE!
« Last Edit: 08/09/2006 06:41:15 by Karen W. »

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07/09/2006 04:03:42 »
I am sure she is!  Casting all cares to the side, throwing her hair freely in the wind...not a shadow of doubt surrounding her in her confidence...

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 07/09/2006 09:06:48 »
She glides across the dance floor as her feet move smoothly in time to the rhythum of the band as her eyes dart quickly across the floor to the area next to the band .....and it was then that their eyes meet and their hearts  are first entangled  and captured by the light in each of their eyes! Without a doubt this was it, the love they had both searched their life to find and now just feet away from the first touch the first taste of lips upon lips and hands touching hands and the hot warm sensation that would flood their bodies as they become one on the dance floor!!!!.......Drowning in the one ness of the moments and forgetting all else as the world fades away and they are the only two people left on the earth.....

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 08/09/2006 03:04:40 »
LOL  Beautiful...nice narrative..

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08/09/2006 03:26:30 »
Ah shucks you were supposed to keep it going for Helena!!

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08/09/2006 05:44:48 »
As they glide together they begin to kiss and what was only moments seemed like eternity.  Immediately lightning strikes inside their souls as they emerge into a molten heap of love.  They pull apart and search each others eyes, they discovered they have connected to each others spirit.  Longing each moment to last forever as they glide across the floor like fluidlike motions..lingering through each dark corner of the floor stealing glances and kisses every chance they get...

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08/09/2006 06:29:06 »
The music stops but they remain entranced in each others love as the room is emptied the two lovers continue there movement across the dance floor, etching permanant memories of soul into soul as they glide into a world created by only the beating of their two hearts and the joining of their minds in a union that will bond them together throughout eternity as they explore the depths of their own sensualities... the room now empty and the touch of his fingers upon her skin bring her serging ripples of sensation filling her with such an emotional high, enrapturing her completely within his heart. His arms encircle her now as  they begin to slow, there hands now exploring the curvature of each others  body as they kiss............

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08/09/2006 15:13:01 »
emotions drifting as a billowing cloud, but only the fog from the heat emitted from their passion, drawing them closer to each others soul.  A new song being sung from the new found love that is beyond imagination.  The heat can be felt by them alone as the two lovers passionately have found their hearts a new home.  Silently they explore each other more by standing alone they have been left on the floor.  Not knowing the moment in time that will be no more as each passing second they have learned more.  

Oh, no...this is a dream...they must wake up only to discover they are lying in each other's arms and beginning a life so serene....(Is this sickening to anyone else besides me>..hehe)

"Lo" Loretta

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 08/09/2006 21:13:48 »
They are in another place that only they can share. Such turmoil in this holding back , such tension that their hearts are coiled springs in union of a universal love....but this is more than love.....what others know are just a glimpse of what these two lovers share. Their nights are not just black...they are a polished ebony that rivals all, it's a black satin cloak with distant stars that sing to them...., absorbing themselves they share this tranquility. their days are not just light...they are a fervent luminescence of joy and life....their very togetherness is tranquil in it's perfect form........A crowd could be screaming but all they would hear are the tears that they shed as they fall on their cheeks....He is is awe...she is in love........taking her now by the hand and allowing the children within them to play...he looks into her eyes and and finds the words that she has longed for him to say..

"Put the kettle on you lazy cow and wash my car"   :D...

Men are the same as women, just inside out !

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09/09/2006 03:10:03 »
"Where the heck is my sceptor,, Off with is head!!!" ZAP HIM SCEPTOR.......********OH DEAR! what a dud... My sceptor isn't working        *****I Must INDEED get a new one as That young man needs some serious adjustment! My frog spell is not working ..... Wheres the sceptor keeper he's ruining my gift for Helena.....BOO HOOO!!!!! YOU ROTTEN ROGUE YOU!! HOW ON earth did I know that was gonna happen....What did you not understand in my note to you above KIND Sir!! I thought I put You, Michael, Dan and George, (who I wasn't to worried about by the way,) on warning, did I not... Now when I get this wand out of the shop,  ... cause it needs repairing you is in for the prettiest warts you ever did see on the biggest toad you ever did lay and eye on... Mark my words The Queen has Spoken!! LOL...Please continue on in the romantic style prescibed in above posts!!!

Karen
« Last Edit: 09/09/2006 03:13:44 by Karen W. »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09/09/2006 03:14:14 »
Actually, I thought it was rather good *smug mode*

Pray continue, just imagine the last line is not there. [:X]

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09/09/2006 04:00:36 »
It was extremely good, Right up to the last line SIr!THanks!!

"I love you he whispers softly into her ear, gently touching her lobes as his lips released the last breath from his mouth,,His nose moved oh so gently across her cheek as his mouth kissed her face her forehead,her brows and found sanctuary in the warmth of her lips....Time seemed to stand still as they kissed and tears rolled from their eyes as their hearts came together in rhtyum... The words hung like the teardrops and filled the room with a glow and a stillness that spoke louder then any words could ever speak! He began to kiss her tears away! Then he held her close, and tight! Her heart was his and he had become a part of her soul they stood for what seemed like hours in the warmth of each others arms and time for them was no longer an issue as all that surrounded them was joy passion elation and pure love.....

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 09/09/2006 04:46:33 »
quote:
Originally posted by neilep

They are in another place that only they can share. Such turmoil in this holding back , such tension that their hearts are coiled springs in union of a universal love....but this is more than love.....what others know are just a glimpse of what these two lovers share. Their nights are not just black...they are a polished ebony that rivals all, it's a black satin cloak with distant stars that sing to them...., absorbing themselves they share this tranquility. their days are not just light...they are a fervent luminescence of joy and life....their very togetherness is tranquil in it's perfect form........A crowd could be screaming but all they would hear are the tears that they shed as they fall on their cheeks....He is is awe...she is in love........taking her now by the hand and allowing the children within them to play...he looks into her eyes and and finds the words that she has longed for him to say..

"Put the kettle on you lazy cow and wash my car"   :D...

\

Hmmmm, I thought she told him, baby, I think I am having your twins!  Could you please massage my feet?[:o)]

"Lo" Loretta

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #24 on: 09/09/2006 04:46:33 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums