The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?  (Read 25150 times)

Offline moonfire

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 4597
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #25 on: 05/09/2006 03:45:55 »
quote:
Originally posted by Mirage

Why hello Karen [:X]

My heads ok now I guess. I think I might have to cut down on the drink a little as last night my co-ordination was a little off and I spilt a pint, I felt very stupid, more than usual :( .........oh well.......can't keep a dog down for long :D

Friday was a mixture of work and girl troubles which caused my mood to change, I was like a stag who has just got his head stuck in a bush and is being laughed at by everyone as they take it in turn to slap his arse to annoy him further, only then to have a custard pie slapped into his face........where other animals would get a custard pie......... I don't know, unless they got it from the corner shop just down the hill.

It's lovely to be back :) and more lovely to be almost back to normal.....well, as close as possible......I was never normal in the first place........not even sure if I was a normal child.......possibly........it could have happened

On the up side I have missed you all [:X]

Some days it's not even worth knawing at the straps



I PROMISE I ONLY HIT HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES WITH ROLLING PIN..HEHE

I would make a remark or two about above post...but will keep lips sealed...psst, Karen, email me and you will notice some verbiage used here that the Brits don't know not to use..hehe  I will behave now..[:o)] well, maybe!

"Lo" Loretta
 

Offline moonfire

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 4597
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #26 on: 05/09/2006 03:46:42 »
girl troubles..when you don't go home fred...expect rolling pin on head...confucius says!

"Lo" Loretta
 

Offline Karen W.

  • Moderator
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • *****
  • Posts: 31653
  • Thanked: 5 times
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #27 on: 05/09/2006 04:23:34 »
Yes sir maybe we are thinking the same thing wait Ill check with you!!

Karen
 

Offline Mirage

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2733
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
    • http://brokenzanymind.blogspot.com/
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #28 on: 05/09/2006 16:21:52 »
quote:
Originally posted by moonfire

quote:
Originally posted by Mirage

Why hello Karen [:X]

My heads ok now I guess. I think I might have to cut down on the drink a little as last night my co-ordination was a little off and I spilt a pint, I felt very stupid, more than usual :( .........oh well.......can't keep a dog down for long :D

Friday was a mixture of work and girl troubles which caused my mood to change, I was like a stag who has just got his head stuck in a bush and is being laughed at by everyone as they take it in turn to slap his arse to annoy him further, only then to have a custard pie slapped into his face........where other animals would get a custard pie......... I don't know, unless they got it from the corner shop just down the hill.

It's lovely to be back :) and more lovely to be almost back to normal.....well, as close as possible......I was never normal in the first place........not even sure if I was a normal child.......possibly........it could have happened

On the up side I have missed you all [:X]

Some days it's not even worth knawing at the straps



I PROMISE I ONLY HIT HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES WITH ROLLING PIN..HEHE

I would make a remark or two about above post...but will keep lips sealed...psst, Karen, email me and you will notice some verbiage used here that the Brits don't know not to use..hehe  I will behave now..[:o)] well, maybe!

"Lo" Loretta



And now it starts

Some days it's not even worth knawing at the straps
 

Offline Karen W.

  • Moderator
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • *****
  • Posts: 31653
  • Thanked: 5 times
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #29 on: 05/09/2006 16:26:36 »
OHHH poor whittle guy... Don't let the those things bog you down.... How are you today Dan? I hope you have agreat day. I am going to get dressed for work in a few moments maybe I will see you here in a bit!

Karen
 

Offline Mirage

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2733
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
    • http://brokenzanymind.blogspot.com/
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #30 on: 05/09/2006 16:36:41 »
I'm good thanks hun. The sky hasn't fallen yet so it's chipper mood today :D

How are you today me darling?

I'll be around, somewhere, lurking ;)

Some days it's not even worth knawing at the straps
 

Offline Karen W.

  • Moderator
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • *****
  • Posts: 31653
  • Thanked: 5 times
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #31 on: 05/09/2006 20:18:36 »
Good for you. Hoping you have a fun afternoon!

Karen
 

Offline Mirage

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2733
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
    • http://brokenzanymind.blogspot.com/
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #32 on: 05/09/2006 20:24:16 »
You're cheating on the post counts again ;)

-------------------------
Flying Monkey Slayer says:

Some days it's not even worth knawing at the straps
 

Offline Mirage

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2733
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
    • http://brokenzanymind.blogspot.com/
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #33 on: 05/09/2006 20:25:07 »
quote:
Originally posted by Mirage

You're cheating on the post counts again ;)

-------------------------
Flying Monkey Slayer says:

Some days it's not even worth knawing at the straps





-------------------------
Flying Monkey Slayer says:

Some days it's not even worth knawing at the straps
 

Offline neilep

  • Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • *******
  • Posts: 20602
  • Thanked: 8 times
    • View Profile
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #34 on: 05/09/2006 20:35:31 »
Dan...sorry I wss not here to miss you also....but..glad you're back matey !!

Men are the same as women, just inside out !
 

Offline Mirage

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2733
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
    • http://brokenzanymind.blogspot.com/
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #35 on: 05/09/2006 20:42:56 »
Well I'm definitely glad you're back Neil. And even more so that you're feeling better than you were. It was strange with you not around

plus I was feeling a tad out numbered by the girls, although that was lovely

-------------------------
Flying Monkey Slayer says:

Some days it's not even worth knawing at the straps
 

Offline neilep

  • Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • *******
  • Posts: 20602
  • Thanked: 8 times
    • View Profile
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #36 on: 06/09/2006 01:26:54 »
Oh gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd !!...yes..me luffs it when it's just me and girls.....they have so many nice things to play with !! LOL

Dan....seriously.....that's a real nice thing you said.....I think we are all so pleased that you are sharing yourself with us too.

big blokey hugs (but I might still....No !!!!!) lol

Men are the same as women, just inside out !
 

Offline moonfire

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 4597
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #37 on: 06/09/2006 01:40:14 »
My Neilsy baby!!!!  I misseeeeedddd you muachhhh!!!  Mwahhhh!  Huggs to you!!!

"Lo" Loretta
 

Offline Karen W.

  • Moderator
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • *****
  • Posts: 31653
  • Thanked: 5 times
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #38 on: 06/09/2006 02:23:07 »
So glad to have you back on line Sir!

Karen
 

Offline moonfire

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 4597
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #39 on: 06/09/2006 05:23:09 »
Amen Sista, keep on preachin!

"Lo" Loretta
 

Offline Karen W.

  • Moderator
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • *****
  • Posts: 31653
  • Thanked: 5 times
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #40 on: 06/09/2006 06:46:07 »
Loretta never been much of a preacher unless it was at my children when I had to drill something into their heads and I had to make a choice, the power tool or my mouth! Fortunately for them my mouth always won!!

Karen
« Last Edit: 06/09/2006 07:56:50 by Karen W. »
 

Offline moonfire

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 4597
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #41 on: 06/09/2006 07:18:24 »
LOL I have a license....

"Lo" Loretta
 

Offline Karen W.

  • Moderator
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • *****
  • Posts: 31653
  • Thanked: 5 times
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #42 on: 06/09/2006 08:00:26 »
I licence for what?that doesnt make sense to me, Did you post this in wrong thread?

Karen
 

Offline moonfire

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 4597
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #43 on: 06/09/2006 14:40:11 »
Ministers license, read post before mine...lol

"Lo" Loretta
 

Offline Karen W.

  • Moderator
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • *****
  • Posts: 31653
  • Thanked: 5 times
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #44 on: 06/09/2006 16:08:44 »
Never thought about them having one, but of course they do! I do know that as my cousin is a minister, but it did not register!!!LOL lots of things do not register with me!!

Karen
 

Offline Mirage

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2733
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
    • http://brokenzanymind.blogspot.com/
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #45 on: 06/09/2006 16:36:48 »
quote:
Originally posted by neilep

Oh gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd !!...yes..me luffs it when it's just me and girls.....they have so many nice things to play with !! LOL

Dan....seriously.....that's a real nice thing you said.....I think we are all so pleased that you are sharing yourself with us too.

big blokey hugs (but I might still....No !!!!!) lol

Men are the same as women, just inside out !



[:X]

I like hugs......oh go then, you can be a little naughty ;)

-------------------------
Flying Monkey Slayer says:

Some days it's not even worth knawing at the straps
 

Offline Karen W.

  • Moderator
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • *****
  • Posts: 31653
  • Thanked: 5 times
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #46 on: 06/09/2006 16:40:34 »
YOU too are killing me!!

Karen
 

Offline Mirage

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2733
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
    • http://brokenzanymind.blogspot.com/
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #47 on: 06/09/2006 16:42:04 »
Well there's always room for more people to join in

-------------------------
Flying Monkey Slayer says:

Some days it's not even worth knawing at the straps
 

Offline Karen W.

  • Moderator
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • *****
  • Posts: 31653
  • Thanked: 5 times
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #48 on: 06/09/2006 16:45:39 »
Yeah Group hugs are great!! How are you doing today!

Karen
 

Offline Mirage

  • Neilep Level Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2733
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
    • http://brokenzanymind.blogspot.com/
Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #49 on: 06/09/2006 16:49:36 »
Yay, group hugs are great......an orgy of fun ;)

-------------------------
Flying Monkey Slayer says:

Some days it's not even worth knawing at the straps
 

The Naked Scientists Forum

Re: Where in the world is Dan aka Fred Flintstone?
« Reply #49 on: 06/09/2006 16:49:36 »

 

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
 
Login
Login with username, password and session length