The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: EMAIL HOAXES AND CHAIN EMAILS  (Read 207237 times)

paul.fr

EMAIL HOAXES AND CHAIN EMAILS
« Reply #225 on: 14/06/2007 10:18:09 »
that one came in my gmail I get several like that a day! in both aol and gmail..LOL Getting a load of em from london  right now!

I would not know how to tell what my email client was I just use gmail yahoo and aol aol and gmail are the worse.. I have had no trouble with yahoo!

never used gmail so i can not comment. Aol should not let that stuff through, is it in your inbox or are you finding it in the spam folder?

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 14/06/2007 10:28:54 »
IN my inbox..LOL What spam folder.. lol do I have a spam folder on aol! LOL

Offline Yucky

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 22/06/2007 09:26:13 »
LOl....  Neilep.. your french is so bad i understood only very litle of it.. lol.. it's a mixture of english and french.

Offline dentstudent

• Neilep Level Member
  • FOGger to the unsuspecting
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 10/07/2007 07:08:59 »
Here's a really blatant one! I received it this morning....(obviously I've removed the link)
==================================================================

Dear Customer,

Our robot has detected an abnormal activity from your IP adress
on sending e-mails. Probably it is connected with the last epidemic
of a worm which does not have official patches at the moment.

We recommend you to install this patch to remove worm files
and stop email sending, otherwise your account will be blocked.

Customer Support

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 10/07/2007 09:29:22 »
Here's a really blatant one! I received it this morning....(obviously I've removed the link)
==================================================================

Dear Customer,

Our robot has detected an abnormal activity from your IP adress
on sending e-mails. Probably it is connected with the last epidemic
of a worm which does not have official patches at the moment.

We recommend you to install this patch to remove worm files
and stop email sending, otherwise your account will be blocked.

Customer Support

Wow That one is sneaky .. Making you feel as though they are from your own hardware companies ... wow! I would have fell for that one! I have a hard time with these things!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 13/07/2007 13:25:29 »
MR ARKADIY ***************
to arkadiy

show details
    5:18 am (3 minutes ago)
Dear Friend,

I beg that you take your time to read and understand every word which I have written down below;. I was the Chief Accountant of the Accounting and Reporting Department of the Bank of Russia, I am contacting you concerning a customer placed under our Banks management, we became very good family friend.I contacted you independently based on the instruction I receive from Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky who was the richest man in Russia, to relocate US$70 Million he kept in one of the European country, when he got an information that the Goverment is planning to put him in jail and no one is informed of this communication.

I alone know about this fund and he has ask me to relocate the fund .To be honest with you all the allegation which was lied on him was because of his connection with the United State and his involvement in polities poses treat to President Vladimir Put in second tenure as Russian president.

My proposal; I am prepared to place you in a position whereby an instruction is given for the money to be transfer to you as the beneficiary, upon receipt of the deposit, you shall be given 20% from the total money. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you in a few days.

My dear friend, If you find yourself interested to work with me, please contact me specifically, through this email account **********************if you give me positive signals, I will initiate the process towards a quick conclusion. It is necessary to inform you that under no condition can we talk of phone because I know what my government can do, because i am been monitored right now being a close friend to Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky. I do not want any direct link between us. My lines are not secure as they are periodically monitored, please observe this instruction religiously.

Email Me Back: yahoo.com.hk.

Regards,
Mr. H.Arkadiy
« Last Edit: 13/07/2007 13:27:45 by Karen W. »

Offline dentstudent

• Neilep Level Member
  • FOGger to the unsuspecting
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 18/07/2007 07:20:27 »
Here's my latest....

My name is VLADIMIR TOPALOV, I'm a HR Manager of the MIMOTRANS payment system Financial department, which enters MIMO Finance Group.

Due to our company amendment in the Europe market we need a new staff.
And now we are glad to offer you a vacant position of Financial Department Manager of our company.

We can offer you:
- high regular income
- career development potential
- 14-days paid vacation
- work in a friendly team
- bonuses and loyalty program for the company employees
- and other

You can get all of that working with us without leaving your home as the job which we are glad to offer you, requires spending of just a few hours per day near your computer.

Your minimal income is $2,000 per month. You are getting 5% of each money transfer. Moreover we pay all expenditures and system commissions.

We do not require ANY investments from you.

Requirements to applicant:
- Two hours of spare time per day!
- Basic knowledge of ENGLISH.
- Intermediate level of computer skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Absence of involvements to police.
- Lawful age.

Your duties include: private clients payments treatment.
You will get bank transfers from our clients and send it to recipient.

How to become our employee?

Just fill form registration and we'll definitely contact you.

http://www.mimomimoform.com/

(We'll answer you only after the registration.
We do not answer to letters of reply via e-mail)

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 23/07/2007 23:28:24 »

FROM BANNY CHAMBERS ,

TOP SECRET AND CONFIDENCIAL.

Mr Banny Kingsley to you - 6 hours ago

Dear One,

I am Barrister.King Banny,a solicitor atlaw,personal attorney to Late Mr.W Robert , a national Of your country,A contractor Here in Lome Republic of Togo. Herein after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2002,my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in auto crash along Ecowas express road.All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts,

I decided do some searh over the internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$20.5 million left behind by my late client before it gets confisicated by the finance comapany where this huge amount was deposited As a fix deposited before his untimely death with his family.

The said Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next fourteen official working days. Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 4 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceaced since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for the claims.

I therefore kindly request that you grant me the consent to present you, or your firm as the foreign beneficiary of this fund, for this money to be transferred into your account any where in the world, even if it is a newly opened account or any existing account , this fund could still be transferred into it for safe keeping afterward I will pay a visit to your country for the sharing of the fund, and our onward investment in your country. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law,I also assured you once again that their is no error or any consequence that will arise during the execution of this transaction as long as you will only fellow my instructions/Advise.

Please after you read this letter finish kindly get back to me as soon as receive and read this letter hence I will be waiting to receieve your call after reading this propusal, Here is my phone number ***************

Best regards. Barrister .
King Banny,

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 21/08/2007 03:09:28 »
Urgent Reponse Is Needed In Good Faith ...

"Mr.William Moris" <william_moris@fuse.net>    show details  6:54 pm (8 minutes ago)

Dear Friend,
My name is William Moris, I am a staff of Natwest Bank, London U.k. I
 have a Urgent Business Proposal of (£12,500,000.00 ) for you to handle
 with me from my bank. And finally I shall provide you with more
 details
 of this transaction, If interested your earliest response to this
 letter will be highly appreciated to this email(
 williams_mcgills@***********)

Kind Regard ,
Mr. William Moris.
« Last Edit: 21/08/2007 03:11:27 by Karen W. »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 09/09/2007 19:36:08 »
Dear All,

I am still receiving emails that people are forwarding onto me.

I hate it that people feel they must do what the email says on pain of bad news if they do not send it on.....

PLEASE...Peeps.....refer to my original post (Page One) post for my email if you wish to forward me emails that scare you then I am delighted to receive them and then delete them................

............after years and years and years of receiving these stupid emails I am still here...alive and well...
« Last Edit: 09/09/2007 19:37:40 by neilep »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 10/09/2007 20:04:09 »
The deleting king!

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 10/09/2007 20:26:34 »
The deleting king!

LOL...Like I did with the Diary thread !!..

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 21/09/2007 21:46:47 »
YES INDEEDY SO!!!!! LOL

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 27/09/2007 22:17:27 »
Send to Nigeria for a Chance to Win $500!   
   Western Union <  >    
to me

From now until October 31, 2007, every time you send a qualifying money transfer to Africa, you get a chance to win the $500 daily cash prize - plus a chance to win the $25,000 Grand Prize.
Learn More Now
GREAT CASH PRIZES!
A $500 prize every day and a $25,000 Grand Prize
GREAT FEES1
As low as $10.502 to send up to $500 at a Western Union Agent location.
ALL THREE WAYS TO SEND CAN WIN:
Send money online with your credit3 or
debit card.
Send Money Online Now
Agent Location
Send money from over 48,000 Agent locations in the U.S.
Find Agent Location
Phone
Call 1-800-
CALL-CASH® to send money via phone.3

1IN ADDITION TO THE TRANSFER FEE, WESTERN UNION ALSO MAKES MONEY WHEN IT CHANGES YOUR DOLLARS INTO FOREIGN CURRENCY.
2Fees available at participating agent locations in the New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Baltimore, Houston, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Chicago metropolitan areas.
3If you use your credit card you may be charged an additional cash advance fee by your card issuer for this service.
Individuals pictured are models shown for illustrative purposes only.
Licensed as a Money Transmitter by the Banking Department of the State of New York.
If you would like to request not to receive future commercial email messages from Western Union, simply send a blank email to unsub@mailings.westernunion.com
Western Union Financial Services, Inc.
PO Box 4430
Bridgeton, MO 63044
(or alternatively you may write to us at
Attn: Customer Service, 12500 East Belford Avenue, M/S M22B9, Englewood, CO 80112)
Privacy Policy
OFFICIAL RULES — Western Union “Africa Cash Giveaway”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A TRANSACTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
*TWO WAYS TO ENTER: (1) Automatic Entry: Each time you send a Western Union Money In-Minutes person-to-person money transfer (the “Qualifying Transaction”) from a participating Western Union Agent location in the U.S. through westernunion.com or by calling 1-800-CALL-CASH® to all countries in Africa where Western Union is available except Egypt and Sudan during the promotional period from 12:00 a.m. (ET) on July 30, 2007, to 11:59 p.m. (ET) October 31, 2007, you will automatically be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing with one (1) entry, and with one (1) entry into the Daily Prize Drawings according to the respective Entry and Drawing Charts below. Transactions made by any other method including: Western Union® Quick Collect®, Convenience PaySM and Prepaid Services transactions are not eligible. Entrant is deemed to be the person whose name appears as “Sender” on the “To Send Money” form. For a list of countries in Africa where Western Union is available call 1-800-579-3366. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: (2) Mail-in Entry Requests: To enter without making a Qualifying Transaction, hand print your complete name, address and phone number on a 3” X 5” piece of paper and mail to Western Union Africa Cash Giveaway, P.O. Box 4320, Manhasset, NY 11030-4320. Limit one request per mailing envelope. All mail-in entries will be entered into the Daily and Grand Prize drawings along with all Qualifying Transactions based upon the date the entry is received, according to the Entry and Drawing Charts below. No photo copies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry requests will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage due, or misdirected requests. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. All consumers who have chosen to opt-out from further promotional contact by Western Union are eligible for both the Grand and Daily prizes when sending a Qualifying Transaction. No limit to Qualifying Transactions or mail-in entries made per person during the promotional period.
PRIZES: (1) Grand Prize: $25,000 cash. Awarded in the form of a check in U.S. dollar currency. See Entry and Drawing Charts for details. Retail Value $25,000. (94) Daily Prizes: $500 cash. Awarded in the form of a check in U.S. dollar currency. One (1) Daily Prize of $500 each will be awarded for each day of the 94 day promotional period. See Entry and Drawing Charts for details. Total Retail Value of All Daily Prizes $47,000. Total value of all prizes offered $72,000. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each respective entry and drawing period. All Federal, State and local taxes related to any prize are the responsibility of the individual winners.
RANDOM DRAWINGS:
Prize winners will be selected in random drawings according to the Grand Prize and Daily Prize Entry and Drawing Charts* below, from among all eligible entries received, under the supervision of Marden-Kane, Inc., an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. All eligible entries will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing; Daily prize entries will only be eligible for the entry period for which they are received. Daily prize entries will not be eligible for subsequent Daily Prize Drawings. All prizes will be awarded.
Daily Prize Entry and Drawing Chart†
Entry Period:    Transaction/Mail-in entries received between:    Approximate Drawing Date/Winners Notified:    1 Daily prize to be awarded each day, Total prizes for entry period:
1    7/30/07-8/5/07    8/8/07    7
2    8/6/07-8/12/07    8/15/07    7
3    8/13/07-8/19/07    8/22/07    7
4    8/20/07-8/26/07    8/2907    7
5    8/27/07-9/2/07    9/5/07    7
6    9/3/07-9/9/06    9/12/07    7
7    9/10/07-9/16/07    9/19/07    7
8    9/17/07-9/23/07    9/26/07    7
9    9/24/07-9/30/07    10/3/07    7
10    10/1/07-10/7/07    10/10/07    7
11    10/8/07-10/14/07    10/17/07    7
12    10/15/07-10/21/07    10/24/07    7
13    10/22/07-10/31/07    11/5/07    10
Grand Prize Entry and Drawing Chart†
Entry Period:    Transaction/Mail-in entries received between:    Approximate Drawing Date/Winners Notified:    Number of Grand prizes to be awarded:
14    7/30/07-10/31/07    11/15/07    1
†Daily Entry Periods begin 12:00 a.m. (ET) on start date of that period and end at 11:59 p.m. (ET) on each day of that entry period.
PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification. Three (3) attempts will be made either by mail, overnight courier, phone or email to establish potential winner’s eligibility utilizing information the entrant provided on the Western Union “To Send Money” form and/or mail-in entry. If eligibility cannot be confirmed through these three (3) attempts the potential winner (s) will be disqualified and replaced with the first alternate who will become the potential winner, subject to verification. In addition the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) must complete and execute an affidavit of eligibility, as well as a liability release and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release, all of which must be completed, signed and returned within 10 days of issuance or Grand Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If any potential prize winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The Grand Prize will be mailed to the winner via First Class Mail within 3-6 weeks after receipt and verification of winner affidavit and release(s). Daily Prizes will be mailed to winners via First Class Mail within 3-6 weeks after they are selected according to the Daily Prize drawing chart.
PRIVACY: The personal information you submit when you enter the Sweepstakes is collected by Sponsor and will be subject to Sponsor’s Privacy Statement (“Statement”). Sponsor may disclose your personal information to third parties as explained in the Statement. To obtain a copy of the Statement, visit Sponsor’s website at www.westernunion.com or call 1-800-562-2598 and ask for a copy of Sponsor’s Privacy Statement. Information disclosed may include financial background; identification, such as name and address; transaction information; and other information relating to financial matters. Recipients may include financial institutions; retailers; companies that process transactions or provide other services for Sponsor; government agencies; and direct marketers. You may opt out of (direct Sponsor not to make) certain disclosures. If you do not opt out, Sponsor will assume that you agree that your information may be used as the Statement describes. To opt out, call 1-800-562-2598.
GENERAL RULES: Promotion open only to U.S residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older as of July 30, 2007. Employees of Western Union, Marden-Kane, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other suppliers to Sponsor and the immediate families and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. No substitution or transfer of prize allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, Marden-Kane, Inc., and their directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the use of the prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. All materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Western Union, Marden-Kane, Inc., and their affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, fulfillment, judging agents or agencies shall not be liable for any printing or other errors or for delays in mail service. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges which are final and binding.
WINNERS LIST: The winners for this Promotion will be posted at www.westernunion.com/africacash until November 30, 2007. An (*) after a name indicates the Entrant is considered a ‘potential’ winner. Once the winner validation process is completed (typically 2 weeks) the (*) will be removed and the Entrant will be recognized as the official winner for that prize. Should a potential winner be disqualified or not claim their prize, the Promotion administrator will award the prize to an alternate winner even if the potential winner's name was displayed. For a copy of the Official Rules requests must be sent to Western Union “Africa Cash Giveaway” Rules along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, P.O. Box 4320, Manhasset, NY 11030-4320. and must be received by October 31, 2007.,
SPONSOR: Western Union Financial Services, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 100 Summit Avenue, Montvale NJ 07645.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc. (“Judges”), 36 Maple Place, Manhasset, NY 11030.
©2007 Western Union Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
« Last Edit: 27/09/2007 22:21:09 by Karen W. »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 20/10/2007 15:21:12 »
I am RICH !!

Dear Friend, (AND I HAVE A NEW FRIEND TOO---LIFE IS GOOD !)

I am Morgan Blair the director in charge of Auditing and Accounting  Department of UBS Investment Bank - London, and also the account officer of Mr. Hassain Balhas Ghadar, (THE MD MENEMENLIOGLU CONSTRUCTION SARL)of Israeli Origin. Unfortunately he died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou Benin Republic on the December 25,2003. You may read more stories about the crash on visiting these websites:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Before his death on the 25th December 2003, Mr.Hassain Balhas Ghadar had a fixed deposit account with the bank and no other person outside the bank knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved that his supposed next of kin died along with him in the crash. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you. I contacted you to assist in transferring the money left behind by my client to your nominated account before the bank confiscates the fund.

Consequently, since l have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5 weeks now. I seek your consent, to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued@US$55.5 million can be paid into your account and thereafter you and l can share the money.70% to me and my colleagues 30% to you. We shall procure all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the claimas we progress. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable me seeing this deal through.

I guarantee that this deal will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. All document of transaction shall be destroyed immediately we receive this money leaving no trace behind. If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email me indicating your interest.Also include your telephone number for easy communication.

Have a nice day and God bless.

Sincerely,

Morgan Blair
TEL: +44-7031970754
Alternative: mrmorganblair_ubs@yahoo.it

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: 20/10/2007 16:39:33 »
LOL We must be traveling in the same circles cause Morgan Blair can't seem to stay out of my box either..LOL I just ten minutes ago deleted about 10 of his friendship offers! LOL!

I beg your pardon !!!! 

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 20/10/2007 16:44:09 »
  LOL LOL!!!!! I like your wooooo hooooo guy!! LOL

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 20/10/2007 16:45:41 »
OH MY GAWWWWWWD I did not mean it like that! Sheepy!!!!!!! Oh my GAWWWWWD you are really bad..........And I am really slow!!!!! LOL LOL..
« Last Edit: 24/10/2007 07:46:47 by Karen W. »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 20/10/2007 16:48:54 »
OH MY GAWWWWWWD I did not mean it klike that! Sheepy!!!!!!! Oh my GAWWWWWD you are really bad..........And I am really slow!!!!! LOL LOL..

It's Ok Karen Mam.......it's my mind....living where it does in the gutter as always !!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 20/10/2007 16:56:03 »
OH MY GAWWWWWWD I did not mean it klike that! Sheepy!!!!!!! Oh my GAWWWWWD you are really bad..........And I am really slow!!!!! LOL LOL..

It's Ok Karen Mam.......it's my mind....living where it does in the gutter as always !!

Its ok thats what makes your mind so wonderful and funny! LOL.. I just wish I had caught on faster! LOL LOL!

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 21/10/2007 22:47:11 »
Oh My !!

I am so lucky !!!

Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire West Africa
Tel+22504962175

Attention: Respectful

Greetings and How are you Dear Friend.I HAVE ANOTHER NEW FRIEND...LIFE iS GOOD !!!I am Wilfred Coulibaly from Ivory Coast in West Africa,I would like you to Please permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and  to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship establishment with you in your country. I have a substantial capital which I honourably Inherited from my late father Chief   Coulibaly  who was minister of Interior and also have Cocao and Coffee plantation with Gold, Diamond Mining and Trading in bouake Northern District of Coted' Ivoire.
Before the Epmigo Rebels killed Him
during this political crisis on the  mutiny rebellion upraising that equally lead to the death of former military junta Robert Guei.
I am contacting on you because of my need to deal with honest person whom I can lay trust and personal confidence on with hope that he will not let me down. Because since the murder of my father,I have been subjected to all sorts of harassment and intimidation with lots of negative reports emanating from the crises  from the rebellion people caused  which have resulted to war in some part of our country Cote d' Ivoire in West Africa since this past years.
 I intend to invest this money I legitmately inherited from my late father in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the  venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.
Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able co-operate with
me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how  money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money  is transferred to your custody with your assistance.
I inherited this sum from my late father  whom the rebels killed because he was not supporting their selfish interest to topple the president Gbagbo the present president of Cote d' Ivoire in West Africa.
Meanwhile,on indication of your willingness to  handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my Interest and upon your acceptance of this proposal.I will furnish you with the full details information, procedure on how to continue.The exact amount involved is the sum of Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Five USD ($9.500.000.00)USD
If you accept to associate with me,both of us will mutually agree on your percentage interest and share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the money into
lucratives profitable venture in your care.I will be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you if you so desire to relate with me with good mind and honesty.
However, I do urge  you to kindly give this matter your immediate attention and the maximum seriouness it deserves for the smooth achievement of the aim.I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate it was due to the political crisis in our country that have resulted to war in some part of our region which have cause everybody to find a way of geting out from  the country,for this reason I use this medium to request for your assistance with hope that you will not let down the confidence I have already reposed on you.
This money is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of Cocoa and Coffee and Diamond dealings.If it interests you, Please forward your reply including your telephone number and fiscal address to my private email address so that I can
provide you with more clarifications and details about it all.Looking forward for your prompt response,
Thanks for your understanding and future cooperations.
Sincerely
Wilfred Coulibaly
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire

I AM rich rich rich !!!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 22/10/2007 14:34:27 »
LOL LOL LOL! You have to share! HEE HEE HEE!

I have just recieved two of these "AGAIN" One in my AOL and one in my GMAIL!

Mr Morgan Blair <morganmrblair1@earthlink.net>    

show details
    2:11 am (4 hours ago)
Dear Friend,

I am Morgan Blair the director in charge of Auditing and Accounting  Department of UBS Investment Bank - London, and also the account officer of Mr. Hassain Balhas Ghadar, (THE MD MENEMENLIOGLU CONSTRUCTION SARL)of Israeli Origin. Unfortunately he died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou Benin Republic on the December 25,2003. You may read more stories about the crash on visiting these websites:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Before his death on the 25th December 2003, Mr.Hassain Balhas Ghadar had a fixed deposit account with the bank and no other person outside the bank knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved that his supposed next of kin died along with him in the crash. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you. I contacted you to assist in transferring the money left behind by my client to your nominated account before the bank confiscates the fund.

Consequently, since l have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5 weeks now. I seek your consent, to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued @US$55.5 million can be paid into your account and thereafter you and l can share the money.70% to me and my colleagues 30% to you. We shall procure all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the claimas we progress. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable me seeing this deal through.

I guarantee that this deal will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. All document of transaction shall be destroyed immediately we receive this money leaving no trace behind. If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email me indicating your interest.Also include your telephone number for easy communication.

Have a nice day and God bless.

Sincerely,

Morgan Blair
TEL: +44-7031970754
Alternative: blair.morgan_ubs@yahoo.it

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 22/10/2007 15:50:38 »
Hey !!...Morgan is MY friend !!

Hurrumpth !!...and he sent me another one too !

Of course I'll share !!! ;)

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 23/10/2007 01:13:25 »
AHHHHH Your such a sweet Sheepy!

Thanks for sharing...and seeing that Morgan is YOUR friend... COULD YOU PLEASE TELL HIM TO STOP FILLING UP MY BOX!!!! LOL I Have had way better offers then his!! LOL
« Last Edit: 24/10/2007 07:48:03 by Karen W. »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 24/10/2007 07:45:29 »
HEE HEE HEE! I'm gonna be richer then you Neily Poo! LOL

Dear Winner   

Free Lottery Sweepstakes <lildawg1@cox.net>    

show details
    11:08 pm (33 minutes ago)