The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: cure for cold sore  (Read 3138 times)

Offline bajari

• First timers
    • View Profile
cure for cold sore
« on: 29/09/2014 02:41:54 »
 I have read a million and one post on how to treat a cold sore but no one yet has a cure.
 I have Discovered a cure ,it was by accident but I know how to permanently cure a cold sore.
 you might think that ohh boy what a big claim this guy is making right ? its to good to be true? well believe it or not I have the cure
 My name is Bajari Coriano and around 20 years ago I was unbarresed to go to school with a new cold sore there was a girl I really liked and I did not want her to see me with that hideos thing on my lip, I was desperate and I knew she would see that on my lip for an entire week.I started to experiment my father in law who was diabetic had hyperdermic needles ,I took one and partially filled it up with alcohol , my blister was filled with fluid I inserted the needle on the surface of the fluid filled blister and I slowly sucked the fluid out with the needle the fluid mixed with the alchohol and then I filled the blister with the alchohol mixed with the fluid back in the cold sore .
I took the needle out and left the alchohol filled blister burn for as long as I could. Then I punctured the blister and let the fluid out.
my goal was to dry out the blister asap and make it look more like a an injury than a cold sore ,as a result I never again got a cold sore.

Offline yellowcat

• View Profile
Re: cure for cold sore
« Reply #1 on: 18/10/2014 00:19:41 »
A sample size of one is not enough to base opinions on.
To know if what you did is effective you would need to repeat it one more people.

Herpes simplex will go into a latent state in nerve cells and people can remain asymptomatic for years.

Offline davinNoMo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23/12/2014 15:55:57 »
There is no cure for Cold Sores, and popping them could lead to future infections. I highly recommend against this, but there are other natural ways of treating a cold sore that will have effective results. This blog article goes over a lot of these remedies, check it out here if you are curious - newbielink:http://www.interceptcoldsore.com/cold-sore-treatment-remedy/ [nonactive]

Cheers

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 23/12/2014 15:55:57 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums