The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Stellar Metamorphosis: Are Planets just evolved/old stars?  (Read 32693 times)

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
Re: Stellar Metamorphosis: Are Planets just evolved/old stars?
« Reply #25 on: 20/11/2014 00:58:20 »

I don't where you're getting the "60,000 Kelvin" from , you may be using surface temperatures. Our star , The Sun, is only about 6,000 Kelvin on the surface , but millions of degrees Kelvin in the core where fusion takes place.

There is no evidence for the internal components of the Sun being in excess of >7000 Kelvin. Zero. Show me one observation and I will concede the statement.

The 60,000 is the hottest O-type. I used this as an exaggeration as the O-types are 30,000 Kelvin... not one measurement is of them internally being above that. This means the millions of degrees internally is not observed, thus unsubstantiated for the purposes of science in all stars in all stages of evolution. Unfortunately this has become another gorilla in the room. Nobody wants to talk about how the internal temp measurements have never been observed in the history of star science.   

In stellar metamorphosis the temperature drops as you move towards the interior of a hot young star such as the Sun. There is evidence for this as sunspots are thousands of degrees cooler than the surface. The reason why the sunspots are cooler is because the plasma recombines and forms neutral gas, which is heavier than the surrounding plasma, and is not subjected to electromagnetic forcing as is the plasma (charged matter) so it sinks.

This meaning the Sun will circulate the recombining plasma until it neutralizes (obeying the laws of thermodynamics) becoming a red dwarf as the shell contracts and gravitationally collapses.

This is not allowed inside of the standard solar equations though, which is unfortunate. They keep the sun as a quasi-static model not undergoing plasma recombination. Which is in direct contradiction to both observation and natural philosophy (hot objects cool and contract).
« Last Edit: 20/11/2014 01:07:29 by jeffreyw »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 20/11/2014 01:32:04 »
4. What causes the objects in a PP disk to form their cores? ... I want clear answers that I can explain to my grandma.

Granny already knows the answer to #4 ...
the disparate components separate-out according to their different densities ,
( like the ingredients of granny's chicken soup, if you leave it long enough ),
the denser material sinks to the bottom/core, with the least-dense floating on the surface.
Earth is still mostly fluid , and would have been entirely molten when the Iron core began to form ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tectonic_evolution_of_Earth.jpg

There is no evidence for the internal components of the Sun being in excess of >7000 Kelvin. Zero. Show me one observation and I will concede the statement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_neutrino

... why a neutral body (the Sun) should have charged particles coming out of it ...

The solar-wind is ionised, (because it's over 100,000K), but it has no net charge, ( i.e. it is quasi-neutral ).
« Last Edit: 20/11/2014 02:53:47 by RD »

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 20/11/2014 13:27:26 »
I think the biggest shock to anybody who has studied physics in college is why, oh why do the cosmologists ignore thermodynamic phase transitions in reference to the evolution of stars?

Plasma (young stars) becomes gas (gas giants) becomes solid/liquid structure (rocky worlds with oceans).

It is like they talk of storms but do not mention rain or winds!

NO mention at all is made of basic thermodynamic phase transitions in the stellar evolution page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_evolution

NO mention at all is made of basic thermodynamic phase transitions on the nebular hypothesis page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebular_hypothesis

What should scare the crap out of the readers of this thread is why, oh so very curiously why, does the "planet formation" search get redirected to "nebular hypothesis"?

No competing theories? Why is that? My grandma wants to know why the most basic of understanding is ignored. We have gas, plasma, solids and liquids in outer space, yet no mention of how they transition... it appears that someone said,

"hey, listen fellas, we have this thing called thermodynamics, it will throw off all the models so, yea, if you could ignore that stuff that'd be greeeat."
« Last Edit: 20/11/2014 13:30:48 by jeffreyw »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 20/11/2014 13:58:44 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_neutrino

I must have missed your post where you concede that temperatures in the sun must be high enough for fusion, (millions of degrees Kelvin), because of the solar neutrinos being produced ...

Quote from: wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight#Composition
... the only direct signature of the nuclear process [in the sun] is the emission of neutrinos.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight#Composition_and_power

... NO mention at all is made of basic thermodynamic phase transitions in the stellar evolution page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_evolution
NO mention at all is made of basic thermodynamic phase transitions on the nebular hypothesis page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebular_hypothesis
... We have gas, plasma, solids and liquids in outer space, yet no mention of how they transition ... 

How matter changes state is mentioned on another wikipedia page ...

Quote from: wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_matter#Phase_transitions
... The state or phase of a given set of matter can change depending on pressure and temperature conditions ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_matter#Phase_transitions

[ I think knowing how matter transitions from one state to another is taken-as-read on the wikipedia pages about Stellar_evolution and Nebular_hypothesis : most people have heard of (and seen) melting , boiling, condensation and freezing ].
« Last Edit: 20/11/2014 15:09:52 by RD »

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 20/11/2014 15:23:46 »
Since you have yet to actually respond to the topic at hand, the general theory of stellar metamorphosis, I will now explain how the core of a star is formed.

Young stars like the Sun are giant vacuum vapor deposition chambers. When the plasma recombines on the surface and falls inwards (gravitationally collapses) the star shrinks, and the material deposits on the substrate in the center.

The substrate in these cases is iron/nickel (from meterorites entering the star in their stable form, from interstellar space). Thus, the young star as it cools takes this material and deposits it in the center like a pearl is formed inside of an oyster. Over many billions of years the pearl gets bigger and bigger (the core) and the star contracts eventually becoming what scientists call "gas giant".

Over many more billions of years the gas giant further collapses and the still very hot interior continues cooling and depositing the material (as it undergoes chemical combination reactions releasing heat) on the center core forming the interior of the new "planet".

As the planet is cooling in the center of the gas giant the atmosphere continues cooling and combines the hydrogen with oxygen forming water which rains down on the interior of the gas giant solidifying the crust and forming land.

When the star scoots closer to another younger host star the atmosphere boils away into interstellar space and there you go. An ocean covered solid rocky ball with a differentiated interior.

This means stellar evolution is the process of planet formation itself. We are standing on an ancient star vastly older than the Sun. The object which we are so familiar with did not always orbit the Sun, as well had many more objects orbiting it when it was a much younger star. It seems to have managed to keep the last remaining "planet" of its earlier years, the Moon.

Unfortunately it will take many years before establishment science corrects themselves. They love hanging on to outdated theories for some strange reason.
« Last Edit: 20/11/2014 15:27:46 by jeffreyw »

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 20/11/2014 16:12:11 »
4. What causes the objects in a PP disk to form their cores? ... I want clear answers that I can explain to my grandma.

Granny already knows the answer to #4 ...
the disparate components separate-out according to their different densities ,
( like the ingredients of granny's chicken soup, if you leave it long enough ),
the denser material sinks to the bottom/core, with the least-dense floating on the surface.
Earth is still mostly fluid , and would have been entirely molten when the Iron core began to form ...

This assumes without evidence that the Earth has ALWAYS been solid/liquid structure.

In stellar metamorphosis the Earth is properly placed inside of a theory in which it was comprised of all phase transitions which are observed in nature.

The "scientists" forgot the last steps of star evolution, when the star loses its spectrum (becomes a planet).

Kid tested, granny approved! If you'll notice it solved the classification problem of brown dwarfs in one simple picture. Someone get the IAU on the longhorn!
« Last Edit: 20/11/2014 16:29:50 by jeffreyw »

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 20/11/2014 16:48:02 »
Here I did the work for you. I have written a short paper which outlines the cause for the unquestioned assumption that Earth has always been solid/liquid structure.

http://vixra.org/pdf/1310.0259v1.pdf

Mr. Hess set the ball rollin... we haven't gone back since... if you will notice he mentions that Earth, "had little in the way of an atmosphere or oceans".

Yep. This was back in what, 1962? I'm starting to believe that physics textbooks are actually fancy history books. You have to have a theory thats been around for 50+ years before it gets approved.
« Last Edit: 20/11/2014 16:50:43 by jeffreyw »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 20/11/2014 16:58:16 »
... The substrate in these cases is iron/nickel (from meterorites entering the star in their stable form, from interstellar space).

Where did these iron “meterorites” first originate from ?.  If stars have to capture their iron from passing meteoroids, as you claim, rather than manufacture iron via fusion in supernovae , ( Iron is “nuclear ash” ) , where did the iron in the iron meteoroids originally come from in your hypothesis ?

The creation of this iron is accounted for in the orthodox view of stellar evolution ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_evolution#Massive_stars

Unfortunately it will take many years before establishment science corrects themselves. They love hanging on to outdated theories for some strange reason.

If there was some sign that can be objectively measured which is consistent with your hypothesis , but which is not explicable by the orthodox view, then they would not hang on to their outdated* theory and give you a Nobel Prize , ( rather than your own page on rationalwiki ).

[ * being newer does not necessarily make something superior ]
« Last Edit: 20/11/2014 17:10:00 by RD »

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 21/11/2014 23:39:27 »
Where did these iron “meterorites” first originate from ?. Where did the iron in the iron meteoroids originally come from in your hypothesis ?

Iron is formed from a birthing galaxy (galactic nucleosynthesis) as well as all other elements. As the galaxy is born it releases all the iron and new elements into large clouds of matter which are highly ionized (birthing galaxies contain the required velocities and heat for fusion to occur, not in stars, there is no measured temperature of the interior of stars beyond their surface temperatures, this is a scientific fact.)

When these clouds rub against each other they release huge amounts of electrical energy which sometimes causes the material to pinch in a z-pinch like the Ant Nebula or Boomerang nebula (these are birthing stars not dying ones). The ionized clouds act as giant balls of lightning which compress the cloud and act as a feedback mechanism, the larger the current the larger the magnetic field, the larger the magnetic field, the stronger the pinch event the more the ionization. IN other words, gravity doesn't birth stars, magnetism and electrical current inside of huge nebular clouds do. I have never heard of gravity welding matter, or gravity causing ionization, only electrical current, heat and friction can do that.

Since there is no capacitor (anode/cathode) to equalize the charge (gravity takes over and makes the cloud round stabilizing it) and since there is so much material the ball completely ionizes and just stays that way dissipating the heat slowly (the star) as plasma recombines and releases heat, and the anode/cathode capacitors that would exist only manifest as "sunspots". Thus stars are electrochemical by their nature. 

Right. A noble prize? My gift will be when kindergarters know what they are standing on. Its not just a bunch of rocks as per establishment, it is a black dwarf star older than the Sun. Establishment can keep their silly prizes, those are for the birds. If you think science is about prizes then you have a lot to learn.

Oh I forgot, you do not want to read the theory (as it has been made obvious as your questions have already been answered in the publications) the young star after it is born becomes a giant vacuum vapor deposition chamber. The iron does collect in the central regions of the star because of its stability (and it becomes very much magnetic when it is surrounded by charge/electric current) it clumps together in the central regions of the star forming the core.) Over time this core builds and crystallizes and then the star has something to build the other higher layers on as the star continues its differentiation. Thus, the process of "planet formation" happens inside of stars.

http://vixra.org/pdf/1410.0188v1.pdf

It concerns the location for the formation and abundance of two minerals, kamacite and taenite. For those who do not know, taenite and kamacite are both iron/nickel composites. Kamacite being around 92% iron/7% nickel, and taenite being 25-40% nickel and 60-75% iron.

In this theory the purity of the rocks in regards to iron/nickel composition is a good determinate for its location in a broken up dead star.

In this theory when you are holding an iron/nickel meteorite you are holding a piece of a core to a very ancient destroyed star. So the concept of them entering the atmosphere and being "shooting stars" is partially correct. More like star guts.

We can tell a star's age by basic philosophical principles which have obsoleted the nebular hypothesis:

Here is a rough outline which I drew up which should allow for classification of stars based on their physical characteristics, not based on their "metallicity" as per Big Bang Creationism.

Stellar Metamorphosis:

Young Stars:

1. No core
 2. No cratering
 3. global + random magnetic fields
 4. ionized atmosphere

(Sun, Bellatrix)

Middle aged Stars:

1. Developing core
 2. no cratering
 3. strong global magnetic field
 4. thick atmosphere

(Jupiter, brown dwarves)

Old stars:

1. Developed core
 2. some cratering
 3. weak global magnetic field
 4. thin atmosphere

(Earth, GJ1214b)

Dead stars:

1. developed core
 2. highly cratered
 3. no global magnetic field
 4. no atmosphere

(Mercury, Moon)

With this clear understanding of what we are looking at we can start to understand what happens to stars as they evolve. They lose their random magnetic fields in favor of a strong global one, they form cores and cool and their atmospheres dissipate both from the ionization radiation of an orbit with a hotter host star to deposition from gaseous matter to solid matter under higher temperatures and pressures. So much can be deduced from star evolution using these easy to understand interpretations.

As we can see stellar evolution is a continuum, there is no clear cut defining boundary yet between old/middle aged and new stars. There are only general characteristics which can be measured.

It is suggested to correct the IAU's definition for exoplanets based on these findings. Failure to do so will result in continued confusion on part of professional scientists and loss of credibility.
« Last Edit: 21/11/2014 23:55:39 by jeffreyw »

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 22/11/2014 00:06:49 »
What is downright hilarious to me is that establishment claims that the universe isn't old enough for black dwarfs to form, yet they are standing on one.

...but alas! My definition for black dwarf is mutually exclusive of the ad hoc ...nuclear reactions of establishment physics. They have "big bang nucleosynthesis, stellar nucleosynthesis, supernova nucleosynthesis", all three are misguided. It is ONLY galactic nucleosynthesis:

A black dwarf per stellar metamorphosis is a star which has had the majority of its material reach the coulomb barrier, i.e. formed rocks and minerals.

I can help you, but unless you want the help I can't. I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make him drink.
« Last Edit: 22/11/2014 00:10:03 by jeffreyw »

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 22/11/2014 01:10:50 »
For future posters:

If you wish to recite encyclopedias or what you were taught in school do not bother. I am actually searching for a suitable challenger to stellar metamorphosis.

18th century beliefs which violate basic conservation of energy and conservation of angular momentum laws is something that I have already been trained for extensively via the school of hard knocks.

Please offer a challenge, or this thread can be considered no contest. The nebular hypothesis is obsolete and is already replaced with stellar metamorphosis.

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 22/11/2014 01:27:59 »
As well, to counter the "Nobel Prize" argument I have but one mention:

Who gave the Nobel to the caveman who discovered fire?

I ask wholeheartedly, what relevance does the Nobel really have?

It is a political award to support careers. It has ZERO to do with discovery and human ingenuity. A side-vision of someone who regretted their discovery... a hapless reversing of karma.

Do not comment unless you are prepared to deal with someone who possesses the determination of life itself.

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 22/11/2014 01:35:09 »
http://www.vixra.org/abs/1411.0292

Unless someone can reasonable address said understanding in relevance to the general theory of stellar metamorphosis I suggest you not respond.

This is accordance to the hypothesis of galactic ejection via Victor Armbartsumian as per the 1957 Solvey Conference and per Halton Arp as per discovery of quasar quantization from active galaxies (Seyfert Galaxies).

If we are in a "dark age" just let me know. I think it should be obvious this has occurred via the ridicule I have been receiving concerning calling out "dark matter" as pseudoscience.

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 22/11/2014 01:36:32 »
It is also suggested that the term "newbie" be removed from my status. As I am probably more experienced in this matter than any living soul on this forum.

To quote Iron Man in, The Avengers:

"Make a move, reindeer games."
« Last Edit: 22/11/2014 01:42:39 by jeffreyw »

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 22/11/2014 01:49:26 »
Are real scientists going to engage me? Or is the University of Cambridge going to censor?

The ball is in your court. I suggest you consider that some Americans are brilliant. Some served in the Marines and have college degrees and are pissed off as why perfectly reasonable answers are ignored.
« Last Edit: 22/11/2014 01:55:57 by jeffreyw »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 22/11/2014 02:09:51 »
I have never heard of gravity welding matter, or gravity causing ionization, only electrical current, heat and friction can do that.

With sufficient mass , gravity can cause fusion , which releases energy, which heats , heat that can melt metal and ionize gas.

... My gift will be when kindergarters know what they are standing on. Its not just a bunch of rocks as per establishment, it is a black dwarf star older than the Sun ...

the density of dwarf stars is about 105 g/cm³ , whereas the density of Earth is 5.52 g/cm³ , so you're only five orders of magnitude out.

when you are holding an iron/nickel meteorite you are holding a piece of a core to a very ancient destroyed star ...

That is true of virtually all matter on Earth : we are stardust ( aka nuclear waste ).

Are real scientists going to engage me? Or is the University of Cambridge going to censor?

You're confusing censorship with being ignored.
« Last Edit: 22/11/2014 02:24:54 by RD »

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 22/11/2014 02:27:05 »
I have never heard of gravity welding matter, or gravity causing ionization, only electrical current, heat and friction can do that.

With sufficient mass , gravity can cause fusion , which releases energy, which heats , heat that can melt metal and ionize gas.

... My gift will be when kindergarters know what they are standing on. Its not just a bunch of rocks as per establishment, it is a black dwarf star older than the Sun ...

the density of dwarf stars is about 105 g/cm³ , whereas the density of Earth is 5.52 g/cm³ , so you're only five orders of magnitude out.

In this theory when you are holding an iron/nickel meteorite you are holding a piece of a core to a very ancient destroyed star ...

That is true of all elements, except hydrogen : we are stardust ( aka nuclear waste ).

You're confusing censorship with being ignored.

If you don't do your homework you will not get an "A". You have not done your homework it is obvious you have read nothing concerning the "general theory of stellar metamorphosis"

Here I'll let you have the book for free:

http://www.vixra.org/abs/1303.0157

Version C has the pages numbered. I have yet to find a willing editor, unfortunately editors only speak in terms of cash, which is not exactly shocking.

Please address the theory, if not I will consider you as just another parrot of textbooks.

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 22/11/2014 02:28:47 »
I have already addressed the issues raised by RD in my writings. I am disappointed that people choose to ignore said responses which are already addressed in the hundreds of publications listed inside of vixra.org.

Given RD's time on this forum, and the responses that have been given, it is suggested for further readers to realize he/she is a living textbook a.k.a. computer program.

The capacity for free thought is clearly non-existent. My concern is that said poster is actually a computer program such as WATSON and this is a sick joke perpetuated by University of Cambridge, unless a moderator can prove me otherwise.
« Last Edit: 22/11/2014 02:32:52 by jeffreyw »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 22/11/2014 02:31:09 »
... I am actually searching for a suitable challenger to stellar metamorphosis ...

Science don't work like that : you are supposed to produce hard evidence that your hypothesis correct. Like I mentioned previously, (reply #32),  an objective measurement which is consistent with your hypothesis and not explicable by the orthodox view.
« Last Edit: 22/11/2014 02:34:25 by RD »

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 22/11/2014 02:34:56 »
... I am actually searching for a suitable challenger to stellar metamorphosis ...

Science don't work like that : you are supposed to produce evidence that your hypothesis correct. Like I mentioned previously, (post #),  an objective measurement which is consistent with your hypothesis and not explicable by the orthodox view.

You are standing on the evidence. Earth is a black dwarf star older than the Sun, comprised of material that has been prevented from gravitationally collapsing because of the coulomb barrier. Unless you can prove me otherwise, and/or address the above statement of the conditioning resembling a computer program.

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 22/11/2014 02:57:46 »
You are standing on the evidence. Earth is a black dwarf star older than the Sun

As I mentioned previously, (post #40), Earth is not dense enough to be a dwarf star , by a factor of 100,000. 

Unless you can prove me otherwise, and/or address the above statement of the conditioning resembling a computer program.

As a human-being I'm disappointed that according to you I've failed the Turing test , but then I remember how poor your judgement is and I don't feel so bad.
« Last Edit: 22/11/2014 03:01:43 by RD »

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 23/11/2014 15:55:19 »
I have just recently made a quick video outlining the difference between big bang and the ignored interpretation of quasar redshift as proposed by Halton Arp.

Mainly it is argued that if Hubble had the plots for quasars before galaxies he would have never supposed that redshift was an accurate determinate of distance and the big bang would have never been surmised.

Unfortunately we have to back track now to the beginning and start correcting the false knowledge put forth by institutionalized scientism. Quasars are not at their proposed redshift distance, they are galactic ejecta and grow into galaxies themselves just like acorns and oak trees. We live in a vast forest of galaxies, not a big bang universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqpln65Jxec&feature=youtu.be

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 24/11/2014 12:45:23 »
I have outlined the main point of mentioning thermodynamic phase transitions in reference to stellar metamorphosis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73mrTxcyC2w

It is suggested for people to watch this video and understand its implications. I will be making more videos which outline the importance of chemistry a little later.

Offline jeffreyw

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 24/11/2014 12:53:15 »
Here is a video I have made which shows a birthing galaxy. These are the source of fusion reactions which is explained in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDBbJ4xGKAs

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 24/11/2014 18:08:31 »
Putting your face on these alternative hypotheses via these recent YouTubes is not a good idea : ( it’s bad enough you’ve apparently used your real name ).

Consider the possibility you’re not infallible, you won’t be able to distance yourself from this insanity in the future if your face is on it.

Your employment opportunities , and other important matters could be affected negatively by what you are doing. Does the world really need to see your face to hear your opinions ?

Once it’s on the internet it’s potentially immortal : even if you have the original deleted other copies can exist, e.g.  ... http://web.archive.org/web/20140731142102/http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Wolynski  [ before inclusion of "Sun is Hollow" ].

[ By “putting myself in your shoes” and envisaging the future, hopefully I’ve demonstrated I’m not a chatbot ].
« Last Edit: 24/11/2014 18:35:23 by RD »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #49 on: 24/11/2014 18:08:31 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums