The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Did the US Government plan and carry out the 9/11 attacks?  (Read 6014 times)

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
Re: The US Government Planned and Carried Out the 9/11 Attacks
« Reply #25 on: 10/03/2016 00:45:55 »
Interesting interview all about the chemisty of 9/11

.youtube.com/watch?v=XF334x-xWz8 Dr. Niels Harrit interview with Braindead BBC Reporter

Ponders Niels Harrits motives he clearly has one, every crime does :)

It's a crime against journalism
« Last Edit: 10/03/2016 01:51:28 by Jolly »

Offline Aemilius

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 12/03/2016 04:05:15 »
Interesting interview all about the chemisty of 9/11...

Don't know about all that really but, as I've learned here, just as with some physicists, some chemists, like Dr. Frank Legge PhD for example, are a little smarter than others....

Anyway I tried to ask Mr. Harrit about the issue of gravitational acceleration on his blog but my posts were quietly removed without any response. Doesn't have any impact on the analysis though so.... Who cares? The prima facie analysis continues to stand empirically unassailed in any way....

....and for as long as it continues to stand empirically unassailed it is considered to be correct, and for as long as it continues to be considered correct it will remain empirically established fact, and for as long as it remains empirically established fact it will continue to be true that the building was brought down by intentionally placed energetic materials.

That's the scientific method. 
« Last Edit: 13/03/2016 22:47:42 by Aemilius »

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12/03/2016 17:49:51 »
The towers of the world trade center collapsed because molten aluminium, being explosive, caused the upper support structure to fail. It is simple physics. However, shame on me for spoiling all that fun you are having.

Offline Aemilius

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 13/03/2016 10:30:14 »
None of this....

The towers of the world trade center collapsed because molten aluminium, being explosive, caused the upper support structure to fail. It is simple physics. However, shame on me for spoiling all that fun you are having.

....changed any of this....

The prima facie analysis continues to stand empirically unassailed in any way....

....and for as long as it continues to stand empirically unassailed it is considered to be correct, and for as long as it continues to be considered correct it will remain empirically established fact, and for as long as it remains empirically established fact it will continue to be true that the building was brought down by intentionally placed energetic materials.

Since no aircraft struck WTC7 molten aluminum can't be used to explain its destruction. So really, the only thing you've spoiled here is the chance of anyone taking your remarks on that issue seriously.
« Last Edit: 13/03/2016 22:38:41 by Aemilius »

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
Re: Did the US Government plan and carry out the 9/11 attacks?
« Reply #29 on: 13/03/2016 20:22:24 »
http://akashictimes.co.uk/david-cameron-unveils-plans-to-ban-free-speech-and-protest/

David Cameron is now set to terrorise people that believe 9/11 was an inside job.

To quote:- "Well, according to David Cameron, the law will target “non-violent conspiracy theorists” who he claims are just as dangerous as the ISIS terrorists and must therefore, be eradicated.

He referenced 9/11 and 7/7 Truthers as examples of the type of extremism that must be dealt in a similar fashion to ISIS.

Such individuals are deemed to be a threat to “the functioning of democracy.”

Furthermore, the Home Office claimed that the government’s “counter-extremism” strategy would encompass “the full spectrum of extremism”.

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 13/03/2016 20:28:23 »
http://akashictimes.co.uk/david-cameron-unveils-plans-to-ban-free-speech-and-protest/

David Cameron is now set to terrorise people that believe 9/11 was an inside job.

To quote:- "Well, according to David Cameron, the law will target “non-violent conspiracy theorists” who he claims are just as dangerous as the ISIS terrorists and must therefore, be eradicated.

He referenced 9/11 and 7/7 Truthers as examples of the type of extremism that must be dealt in a similar fashion to ISIS.

Such individuals are deemed to be a threat to “the functioning of democracy.”

Furthermore, the Home Office claimed that the government’s “counter-extremism” strategy would encompass “the full spectrum of extremism”.

I'll just say that's interesting considering that some claim, the Free-masons actually were responsible for the attacks, I mean they have members in most areas of government and security serivces including the airforce CIA FBI and elected governmment, and David Cameron himself is a Freemason.

CULTS are a bigger threat to democracy then conspiacy theorists. But then America isnt a democracy and neither is Britian. 

And what you should know and understand is that the government is simply adding in laws to make legal the criminal things the security services already do illegal. The security services have been persicuting 9/11 truthers since the event happened. 

For there is evidence that 9/11 was clearly not simply carried out by a group of hyjackers(and therefore doubting the offical story is more resonable then crazy), this heavy handed responce, does suggest that whoever is really responsible for 9/11 is getting uncomfortable, and even more desperate. Last reports from america suggest 48% of newyorkers do not believe the offical story of 911 what the stats are for Britian are hard to say, but this law will simply stop many admitting to what they believe to be the case. Still this new law could result in the legal persicution of a huge swave of the British population- they clearly seek to scare people. Cowards hide, adults get squahed.   Are we going to be intimidated?
« Last Edit: 13/03/2016 21:01:57 by Jolly »

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 14/03/2016 15:47:35 »

IS THAT? Magic metal theory? OMG! How stupid, how could I have been soo foolish. I recant I take back everything I have ever said about 9/11 being an inside job, magic metal theory, why was I soo blind? what an idiot, and I will say this retraction has nothing to do with Cameron wanting to eliminate people that believe 9/11 was a government conspiracy, nothing at all, really nothing, maybe in the light of magic metal theory and the fact that as I am getting older, I am growing ever more conservative, and seem to like existing and Fellatio.

Hey jeffrey do you, like me also believe in the Magic bullet theory? 
« Last Edit: 14/03/2016 15:53:21 by Jolly »

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 14/03/2016 16:10:54 »
So as best I understand it, with 'Magic metal theory' what happened is that they brought the steal metal frame pieaces of the world trade center to New york by ship, which passed through the bemusda triangle, and apparently this changed the metal as is fluxed in and out of 7 different dimensions of spacetime. This left the steal frame of the world trade center in a state of consistent interdimenional flux, shockingly and knowing this they built it anyway. It's unbelieveable.

Clearly when the aeroplanes hit the buildings they trigged a reaction in the space time demensional flux system, probably made worse because at least one of the planes had also been through the bemusda Triangle, this apparently caused the whole steal frame to, to disect and split itself into thread parts each sitting in a different demension of space time thus weakening and thining the frame in this demensional space time. Thus the heavily reduced frame could still sustain the mass weight but heat of a nano thermite chain reaction caused colapsed.

Wow. Where is Molder when you need him?  Or better ASk the CIA direct, I garentee they'll find the documents that prove interdimentalist space time distortion.
« Last Edit: 14/03/2016 16:15:59 by Jolly »

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 19/03/2016 03:04:06 »
Talking with ponies.....

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 19/03/2016 03:04:58 »
 :)

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 19/03/2016 03:05:43 »
 :)

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 19/03/2016 03:06:26 »
 :) ;D ;D ;D

Offline Aemilius

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 19/04/2016 04:15:08 »
Interesting RD (hope you're doing well)....

No matter how absurd the theory, as long as it's wrapped in conspiracy, the paranoid will accept it , as their brain is constantly in conspiracy-theory-mode [7], a manifestation of which is the phenomenon colloquially-known as crank magnetism.   

Surely there's a more suitable forum for tkadm30, e.g. Above Top Secret , you'll find kindred-spirits there , but not much logic.

....but it doesn't work. My simple easy to understand graphical analysis of WTC7 that definitively concludes intentionally placed energetic materials brought down the building has been sitting there empirically unassailed in any way shape or form (with over 50,000 views) for about a year and a half and to date none of you (Dr. Calverd, Bored chemist, Dr. Smith, Don_1, PmbPhy, CliffordK, JP, evan_au or any other members here) can seem to manage to even address it let alone break it or show any aspect or feature of it to be incorrect by simply copying and pasting even one of the many simple animations (formatting guided by Dr. Calverd) along with a bit of accompanying descriptive text that says anything like "This animation and accompanying descriptive text is incorrect, the scenario (target system) being compared to the control (source system) would not play out as depicted/described and here's why...." followed by any kind of simple cogently elucidated explanation of some perceived error or needed correction, nor have any of you provided any other more plausible empirically verifiable explanation for the buildings videographically documented destruction that supercedes it.... yet here you are, continuing (at least it appears to me) to personally attack people, make derisive remarks and post insulting links that include references to people being cranks, mental instability, paranoia, nutty conspiracy theorists etc.

The analysis (of WTC7) is either correct or it's not, it's just as simple as that. If no one can break it or show some aspect of it to be incorrect in the above described manner.... then it is in fact proponents of the official narrative like you that are actually exhibiting all the mental defects you are attributing to others here.... it is proponents of the official narrative who continue to irrationally argue against Isaac Newtons immutable Law of Conservation of Energy as applied to a falling body.... it is proponents of the official narrative who flatly refuse to recognize the veracity of a simple high school level graphical empirical analysis.... it is proponents of the official narrative who are in complete denial as to what really happened and who delusionally continue to refuse to accept reality.... and it is proponents of the official narrative who revoltingly continue to maliciously attack people with cowardly name calling and invented stigmatizing labels like "mentally unstable conspiracy theorist nut case" amidst the endless repetition of the same suspiciously formulaic unscientific nonsense mixed with insults over and over again without ever providing any empirically verifiable support for their point of view or any rationally structured objection to the empirically verifiable data cited by others in support of their views either.

That's the definition of mental instability my friend, and unless or until you or someone else meets me over there and clearly refutes some aspect of that analysis, it remains correct.... and as long as it remains correct, it is in fact proponents of the official narrative that are the nutty mentally unstable tin foil hat science denier cranks....

....so come on and bring it. I challenge any and all of you, come on and prove me to be an idiot.

Pssst, hey Drifty.... You hear that sound? It's TheNakedSilence!
« Last Edit: 19/04/2016 05:03:23 by Aemilius »

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 19/04/2016 21:39:08 »

No matter how absurd the theory, as long as it's wrapped in conspiracy, the paranoid will accept it , as their brain is constantly in conspiracy-theory-mode [7], a manifestation of which is the phenomenon colloquially-known as crank magnetism.   

Surely there's a more suitable forum for tkadm30, e.g. Above Top Secret , you'll find kindred-spirits there , but not much logic.

....but it doesn't work. My simple easy to understand graphical analysis of WTC7 that definitively concludes intentionally placed energetic materials brought down the building has been sitting there empirically unassailed in any way shape or form (with over 50,000 views) for about a year and a half and to date none of you (Dr. Calverd, Bored chemist, Dr. Smith, Don_1, PmbPhy, CliffordK, JP, evan_au or any other members here) can seem to manage to even address it let alone break it or show any aspect or feature of it to be incorrect by simply copying and pasting even one of the many simple animations (formatting guided by Dr. Calverd) along with a bit of accompanying descriptive text that says anything like "This animation and accompanying descriptive text is incorrect, the scenario (target system) being compared to the control (source system) would not play out as depicted/described and here's why...." followed by any kind of simple cogently elucidated explanation of some perceived error or needed correction, nor have any of you provided any other more plausible empirically verifiable explanation for the buildings videographically documented destruction that supercedes it.... yet here you are, continuing (at least it appears to me) to personally attack people, make derisive remarks and post insulting links that include references to people being cranks, mental instability, paranoia, nutty conspiracy theorists etc.

The analysis (of WTC7) is either correct or it's not, it's just as simple as that. If no one can break it or show some aspect of it to be incorrect in the above described manner.... then it is in fact proponents of the official narrative like you that are actually exhibiting all the mental defects you are attributing to others here.... it is proponents of the official narrative who continue to irrationally argue against Isaac Newtons immutable Law of Conservation of Energy as applied to a falling body.... it is proponents of the official narrative who flatly refuse to recognize the veracity of a simple high school level graphical empirical analysis.... it is proponents of the official narrative who are in complete denial as to what really happened and who delusionally continue to refuse to accept reality.... and it is proponents of the official narrative who revoltingly continue to maliciously attack people with cowardly name calling and invented stigmatizing labels like "mentally unstable conspiracy theorist nut case" amidst the endless repetition of the same suspiciously formulaic unscientific nonsense mixed with insults over and over again without ever providing any empirically verifiable support for their point of view or any rationally structured objection to the empirically verifiable data cited by others in support of their views either.

That's the definition of mental instability my friend, and unless or until you or someone else meets me over there and clearly refutes some aspect of that analysis, it remains correct.... and as long as it remains correct, it is in fact proponents of the official narrative that are the nutty mentally unstable tin foil hat science denier cranks....

....so come on and bring it. I challenge any and all of you, come on and prove me to be an idiot.

Pssst, hey Drifty.... You hear that sound? It's TheNakedSilence!

In a society of lies telling the truth is an act of treason.

Luckily science has been generally and historically the search for wealth, fame and prestige. Going against the grain isnt healthy in this regard. And for some it will not matter how much proff or evidence you have, the offical line must be toed. 

Imagine you're the president and evidence came to your desk proving 9/11 has CIA involvement amoung other agencies in America, the offical story of the events were all lies and the whole war on terror was part of an agenda to increase American power in the world, all the horrors that have since happened are made even more horrific as all the tortures camps, imprisionment of innocent people, drone attacks, millions dead after the invasions of Iraq and Afganistan, were all simply part of an agenda. What would the world say about a country and it's leaders, if that's the kind of people they really are? What would you do?

« Last Edit: 19/04/2016 21:41:27 by Jolly »

Online tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #39 on: 19/04/2016 22:19:44 »

It is an act of patriotism when you're defending your country for honor.

Quote from: Theodore Roosevelt
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.

Offline Aemilius

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 20/04/2016 21:31:31 »

And we mustn't forget academic silence, the most despicable form of betrayal and intellectual cowardice imaginable. I would rather shoot myself than trade shoes with any of the people mentioned below.

« Last Edit: 20/04/2016 23:43:48 by Aemilius »

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 20/04/2016 22:29:50 »

It's all a matter of position, If it is ever proven as a fact that the CIA did carry out 9/11 I am sure they would argue, that carrying out the attacks and supressing people that tried to reveal them was a Patriotic act, as they did so for American power to be preserved and increased in the world and compared to some of the other rather horrific things the CIA has engaged in over the last 60 years; thats been the patriot way for a while. 

Quote from: Theodore Roosevelt
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.

And yet you live in a society of deception, that's got soo bad now that only 6% of Americans actually trust the Media. If it's un-patriotic to lie, how many patroits actually sit in positions of power in America today?

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 20/04/2016 22:53:02 »

And we mustn't forget academic silence, the most despicable form of betrayal and intellectual cowardice imaginable....

Well even Noam Chomsky is rather terrible in this regard I quote him "Even if it's true,(that 9/11 was an inside Job) Who cares, it's a distraction from the other issues happening in the world" No joke he said that. Who cares.

Online tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #43 on: 22/04/2016 11:46:31 »
Well even Noam Chomsky is rather terrible in this regard I quote him "Even if it's true,(that 9/11 was an inside Job) Who cares, it's a distraction from the other issues happening in the world" No joke he said that. Who cares.

History cares. How 9/11 will be teached to your kids will make a difference. How 9/11 or the emergence of artificial terrorism affects our life and our ways of thinking is critical to common knowledge. The suppression of truth by popular propaganda is an evidence that the media industry is a proponent of the official narrative. 

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 24/04/2016 01:26:10 »

History cares. How 9/11 will be teached to your kids will make a difference. How 9/11 or the emergence of artificial terrorism affects our life and our ways of thinking is critical to common knowledge. The suppression of truth by popular propaganda is an evidence that the media industry is a proponent of the official narrative. 

Does history care? History is a subject it doesnt really have feelings or emotions. Besides it's generally written by the winners, hence much of "history" isnt true. Even today in schools across America kids are taught that columbus found America, that isnt actually true the vicking were there long before, that the American civil war was about slavery again not true, hence the offical narrative about 9/11 will be taught to children also as things stand, and 9/11 truth will be a conspriacy theory out in the wings. 

While Chomsky says "Who cares, it's a distraction from other issues" one thing we can say is that; if 9/11 was carried out by the American security services, it was done, with an agenda, and that agenda(where not achieved) can only continue, while the false narrative does, and many of the current issues could relate to that agenda. If the truth about 9/11 shows it was an inside job, possibly the tackits steming from it would halt with it or change atleast. But the agenda would still be present. leaves the bigger question of what is that agenda? and why would those behind 9/11 if it was an inside job go to such extremes? If they have as a result of the attacks already achieved what they wanted, then it matters less if the truth comes out, save for the issues of trust and prestiege and ofcourse all the costs from citizens taking them to court and other legal issues that would come about: loss of international respect, but thats for America directly and any other nation involved, closer to home many in the security services, politics and other areas might find themselves out of work :*( or even worse actually in Prison(Imagine that).

The media has always been a proponent of the official narrative, that's the medias main function.
« Last Edit: 24/04/2016 01:37:54 by Jolly »

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 24/04/2016 02:25:28 »
Artificial terrorism: FBI behind terrorist attacks www.youtube.com /watch?v=jCMvmhWTivs

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #45 on: 24/04/2016 02:25:28 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length