The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: BEYOND SCIENCE AND SENSES.....THE GOD  (Read 3092 times)

Offline pandey_23ajay

• View Profile
BEYOND SCIENCE AND SENSES.....THE GOD
« on: 19/02/2015 17:26:54 »

God………is………………complex intelligent energy which is self originated and is origin of everything........
(Intelligence refers to ability of energy to execute/control work in systematic and coordinated manner)
Does god exists?
Who is god?
What god is made of?
Why god is required?
Existence of god cannot be proved by technology/physical/chemical phenomenon.
Its existence can be only understood by intelligence and facts.
Let’s take an example of coffee making, you need water, sugar, coffee powder and heat.
All ingredients are present on earth, but, did you ever see coffee making itself?
ANSWR= No
You need some force to mix all ingredients, then only coffee will be made.
Now, if , even simple coffee can not be made without intelligent force, then how can you think that such big universe working in systematic and coordinated manner is formed on its own.
So there is creator of universe, that creator is god-complex intelligent energy.
Without this energy things can not run on principle in a coordinated and systematic manner.
All physical, chemical, micro, macro and quantum phenomenon are due to this energy.
All forms of energy can be controlled and are being under control of god.
All forms of energy are intelligent but it varies from one form to other.

NOTHING CAN BE CREATED WITHOUT A CREATOR.
WITH EXCEPTION, SOME CREATOR CAN CREATE ITSELF.
THE EXCEPTION IS GOD.

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: BEYOND SCIENCE AND SENSES.....THE GOD
« Reply #1 on: 19/02/2015 18:41:02 »
I pile of irrational assertions which boils down to, this stuff's too complicated for my tiny brain to comprehend, so I'll take the easy option and fool myself into thinking I understand it by saying "God done it".

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20/02/2015 07:50:32 »
All that is lacking, is evidence and logic. Apart from that, he probably thinks his argument is faultless. 

Offline pandey_23ajay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20/02/2015 17:33:51 »
hi,

logics are unlimited but i have put just simple logic to make it simple.

logic is not to fool anyone but to make it easy to understand.

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20/02/2015 17:59:08 »
The bit about a creator creating itself is voodoo.

Offline pandey_23ajay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 20/02/2015 18:41:50 »
As quoted -
all work is done by energy and through energy as everything is energy.
 doer energy is intelligent.
at time zero, energy responsible for origin of whole universe was intelligent and is intelligent.
intelligent energy at time zero is creator of itself and is origin of others......no one created it, it was intelligent in itself..
REST ALL KINDS OF ENERGY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING INTELLIGENT AND LEARNING...
THIS IS EVOLUTION OF ENERGY...
« Last Edit: 20/02/2015 18:47:30 by pandey_23ajay »

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20/02/2015 21:20:03 »

God………is………………complex intelligent energy ...
Whenever I see people use the term "energy" like this, i.e. as if it was some sort of substance, I know that they have no idea what they're talking about.

There's a text on thermodynamics that explains the nature of energy very well. The name of the text is Understanding Thermodynamics by H.C. Van Ness. On page 14 the author writes
Every form of energy we have discussed is known only as a function of other variables, and I have been careful to say internal energy function, potential energy function, etc. Functions are pencil-and-paper constructs. I can't show you a function that has any substance, and that is why I can't show you a chunk of energy or why I can't define it or yell you what it is. It is just a mathematical or abstract or just a group of numbers. Thus we have no energy meters, not device we stick into a system which will record its energy. The whole thing is man-made.
See also http://home.comcast.net/~peter.m.brown/mech/what_is_energy.htm

I highly suggest that you study those carefully and learn what energy actually is before you keep on misusing it like you have here.

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20/02/2015 21:24:07 »
Quote from: pandey_23ajay
This is a circular argument since energy is the result of work. Work is not done by energy, its done by a force. That which is using the force is also said to be expending energy in order to do the work. If this was not true then there would be a violation in the principle of the constancy of energy.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 20/02/2015 23:19:24 »
This is a circular argument since energy is the result of work. Work is not done by energy, its done by a force. That which is using the force is also said to be expending energy in order to do the work. If this was not true then there would be a violation in the principle of the constancy of energy.

I think people really believe in spooky energy that manifests itself somehow. As if it is play dough that can be molded. It is a difficult concept in various ways which people don't appreciate. We can calculate it, but define it in concrete terms, I think not.

Offline pandey_23ajay

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 21/02/2015 07:08:49 »
hi,

Issue with many is that, they do not understand energy, they want to define it in just small parameters of thermodynamics .
however they them self do not understand thermodynamics. Thermodynamics need to progress more....

present science does not defines energy properly. we still need to understand energy.so please do not misuse Thermodynamics, please do not confine yourself to  few laws of science.
the COMPLEX ENERGY (GOD) IS ABOVE ALL YOUR LAWS...
« Last Edit: 21/02/2015 07:11:30 by pandey_23ajay »

Offline pandey_23ajay

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 21/02/2015 07:16:37 »
when i say GOD IS COMPLEX ENERGY, i can not define that complex or i do not have knowledge of that complex, that is why i used COMPLEX ENERGY , perhaps our science may never be able to do that..BUT....I HOPE..IT DOES

SO I AM NOT MISUSING THE TERM ENERGY...

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21/02/2015 17:36:41 »

Your title "Beyond Science" is the perfect and appropriate reason why this thread is without merit at this forum! If on the other hand, your title hand invited Science into the discussion, it may have been worthy of attention.
« Last Edit: 21/02/2015 18:23:37 by Ethos_ »

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 21/02/2015 18:32:11 »
when i say GOD IS COMPLEX ENERGY, i can not define that complex or i do not have knowledge of that complex, that is why i used COMPLEX ENERGY , perhaps our science may never be able to do that..BUT....I HOPE..IT DOES

Sorry but that makes no sense at all. Here you used the term "complex" as a qualifier. A qualifier is like the term "green" in "the green tree." When you used the term "complex energy" it was clear from everything that you posted that you don't have any idea what energy is. Therefore using a qualifier on it also means that you don't know what the whole thing means either.

In any case your not clear on what you mean by 'you can't define it'. Does it mean that you don't actually know what the term "complex" means or does it mean that you don't know what the term "complex energy" means? In any case there is still no such thing as "complex energy" in the English language if you're using it as one term. If you're using it the term "complex" qualifying the term "energy" then again, you don't know what energy is.

But it seems to me from what you wrote that you said that you don't know what God is.

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 21/02/2015 18:40:17 »
Issue with many is that, they do not understand energy, ...
Nonsense. What proof do you have of this accusation?

Physicists most certainly do know what energy is. It's simply the case that its not something that can be defined. It's a mistake to think that because a quantity can't be defined that physicists don't know what it is.

however they them self do not understand thermodynamics.
Again, nonsense.

present science does not defines energy properly.
Your mistake here is that energy cannot be defined. Far too many layman and amateurs don't understand the basic facts of physics. One of those facts is that its not possible to define all of the terms that are used in physics because if we did then we'd have circular definitions. This happens in math as well. For example; the term "set" is an undefined term. But all mathematicians know exactly what a set is and in that sense all physicists know what energy is.

we still need to understand energy.so please do not misuse Thermodynamics,
I'm certainly not misusing thermodynamics. The term "energy" is properly defined within the field of thermodynamics. That book I referred you to is a very famous book and that statement about energy is a very precise one. Study it and remember it rather than making ignorant comments like "God is complex energy" - Total rubbish!!!!!! It's clear to me that you have basically no background in physics.

[ please do not confine yourself to  few laws of science.
I did. It's you who chose to create a thread that has nothing to do with science. You know, when you make accusations like this you're being very rude. You know nothing about me and appear to know even less about physics. Myself I have the equivalent of an MS in physics so please don't attempt to make these bogus accusations again.

the COMPLEX ENERGY (GOD) IS ABOVE ALL YOUR LAWS...
Too bad for you that God doesn't exist.
« Last Edit: 21/02/2015 20:34:28 by PmbPhy »

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 21/02/2015 19:40:15 »

I won't be discussing God here, this would be the wrong forum to do so. Nevertheless, I will discuss energy with you. Firstly, defining energy as complex is very misleading. Energy is not, as you say; "Complex". Energy has many sources which can be defined as "Complex sources" 
Energy is involved in changing physical circumstances. The changes we observe can be accomplished through chemical means or by many other sources such as; Atomic, Kinetic, Electromagnetism, etc.  Entropy is closely associated with the term energy but where entropy needs no external influence, the use of energy can be controlled and directed by an external will. All matter contains energy but it is wrong to define matter equal to energy. The total energy contained within the universe is constant and cannot be destroyed. It can however be transformed from one form to another. And these transformations are only speaking about how this energy changes the environment in which it is working. The energy itself is not changing, it is only flowing between one physical action to another.
« Last Edit: 21/02/2015 22:41:01 by Ethos_ »

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 21/02/2015 20:35:56 »
Quote from: Ethos_
But energy is defined as ...
You know that energy really can't be defined, right?

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21/02/2015 21:11:34 »
Yes I do Pete, I tried to get as close as I know how just to explain to the OP that complex energy was a false assumption. I realize my definition lacks in so many areas, it was just as close as I could come.
« Last Edit: 21/02/2015 22:18:39 by Ethos_ »

Offline domkarr

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21/02/2015 22:23:42 »
What a strange thing to write on a scientific blog. "beyond science".
begs the question, why write? more than what is god?

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 22/02/2015 00:47:36 »
Yes I do Pete, I tried to get as close as I know how just to explain to the OP that complex energy was a false assumption. I realize my definition lacks in so many areas, it was just as close as I could come.
Bravo, my good man. I knew that there was a very good reason I admire you so much. :)

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #18 on: 22/02/2015 00:47:36 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums