The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: The real theory of everything!  (Read 9272 times)

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: The real theory of everything!
« Reply #50 on: 30/03/2015 17:22:15 »
How many more times are we expected to listen to another crackpot vomit up new "theories of everything"?

I don't see any further need to listen to (or read) this thread - we used to ignore all the crackpots much more quickly after initially trying to help them see the faults in their ideas, and it does now appear that that was the right approach. They are generally incapable of learning and it's clear that no amount of help on offer to them can change that. All they really want to do is lodge their ideas somewhere in the hope that some of them might prove to be right, and then they'll be able to point everyone towards their bonkers theory and say "See, I told you so!" It's a bit like buying a lottery ticket.

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 30/03/2015 19:53:49 »
How many more times are we expected to listen to another crackpot vomit up new "theories of everything"?

I don't see any further need to listen to (or read) this thread - we used to ignore all the crackpots much more quickly after initially trying to help them see the faults in their ideas, and it does now appear that that was the right approach. They are generally incapable of learning and it's clear that no amount of help on offer to them can change that. All they really want to do is lodge their ideas somewhere in the hope that some of them might prove to be right, and then they'll be able to point everyone towards their bonkers theory and say "See, I told you so!" It's a bit like buying a lottery ticket.

Who are they exactly? are we some form of alien life who can not think ?  I presume by they you mean amateur scientists  that  make up the majority of the forums?

Without they, whom would you speak too? and what about?   

We are the ones that want to test science and see how good you really are.

It is not they or a you, it is a process.

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 30/03/2015 21:16:53 »
Who are they exactly? are we some form of alien life who can not think ?  I presume by they you mean amateur scientists  that  make up the majority of the forums?

I'm talking about people who want to post their book here and who don't care whether it fits the facts or not.

The aim isn't to find people to speak to, but to try to understand reality better. Reading theories which don't agree with the facts or which just go on and on saying nothing of any value is not rewarding.

Everyone gets their chance to do that, but they get tested at the same time, and if they fail the tests that are set for them they cease to be of interest.

It's a process of working out where the best sources of information and ideas can be found and seeking more from those while at the same time working out where the worst sources of info and ideas are so that they can be avoided.
« Last Edit: 30/03/2015 21:18:24 by David Cooper »

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 31/03/2015 03:11:57 »

I'm talking about people who want to post their book here and who don't care whether it fits the facts or not.

The aim isn't to find people to speak to, but to try to understand reality better. Reading theories which don't agree with the facts or which just go on and on saying nothing of any value is not rewarding.

Everyone gets their chance to do that, but they get tested at the same time, and if they fail the tests that are set for them they cease to be of interest.

It's a process of working out where the best sources of information and ideas can be found and seeking more from those while at the same time working out where the worst sources of info and ideas are so that they can be avoided.

Making a judgement half way through a book without knowing the final chapter is not a way in which to judge.

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 31/03/2015 03:56:55 »
Shall I just skip to the conclusion and explain where lies the answer to everything and what everything is? 

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 31/03/2015 04:06:16 »
Shall I just skip to the conclusion and explain where lies the answer to everything and what everything is?
But of course.............be our guest! Just remember one thing, great scientific minds have, for the most part, come short of such a theory and the likelihood of you having a better go at it are quite scant indeed.

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 31/03/2015 04:37:50 »
But of course.............be our guest! Just remember one thing, great scientific minds have, for the most part, come short of such a theory and the likelihood of you having a better go at it are quite scant indeed.

Ok I have done a simple and short conclusion that explains everything.

The real theory of everything - conclusion

Where lies the answer to everything?   What unifies everything?  

The answer we always had , religion always had the answer, and I hate to say this , but religion was great science.

God is all around us and everywhere, we are not worthy of seeing God, without God, nothing can exist, God allows your time being observed by God.

Translated into modern science -

Space is all around us and everywhere, space is transparent, without space nothing can exist, space allows your time in space.

Space is everything, without space nothing exists, space unifies everything by allowing space, for the  occupying of space, by matter,  allowing visible light to exist,  that allows us to see through space, light interacts with all matter, without this interaction we would see a nothingness. Space allows,  time-in-space, time measured by a relative motion increment period , dependent to an observer or object, relative to a distance travelled through space.

An orbiting body around a star, to interpret this we will say ourselves, has a life expectancy  dependency of a 360 degree cycle  of orbit, relative to distance, and relative to speed, relative to the orbiting body, relative to gravitational constant.
« Last Edit: 31/03/2015 05:23:20 by Thebox »

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 31/03/2015 14:42:08 »

The answer we always had , religion always had the answer, and I hate to say this , but religion was great science.

God is all around us and everywhere, we are not worthy of seeing God, without God, nothing can exist, God allows your time being observed by God.

Space is all around us and everywhere, space is transparent, without space nothing can exist, space allows your time in space.

Space is everything, without space nothing exists, space unifies everything by allowing space, for the  occupying of space, by matter,  allowing visible light to exist,  that allows us to see through space, light interacts with all matter, without this interaction we would see a nothingness. Space allows,  time-in-space, time measured by a relative motion increment period , dependent to an observer or object, relative to a distance travelled through space.

An orbiting body around a star, to interpret this we will say ourselves, has a life expectancy  dependency of a 360 degree cycle  of orbit, relative to distance, and relative to speed, relative to the orbiting body, relative to gravitational constant.
I suggest my friend that nothing about this simple essay has anything new or novel contained within it. Not only nothing new but very circular in form, and quite adolescent I might say.

And with reference to the comments about God, I personally believe but discussions about deities or any connections with them and the study of science will have little impact at this SCIENCE forum.
« Last Edit: 31/03/2015 14:46:46 by Ethos_ »

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 31/03/2015 14:53:22 »

I suggest my friend that nothing about this simple essay has anything new or novel contained within it.

And with reference to the comments about God, I personally believe but discussions about deities or any connections with them and the study of science will have little impact at this SCIENCE forum.

I suggest you have given it very little thought, in the one conclusion it unifies everything , including all religion and science.  There is a really big picture with so few words that I have written.  If you do not understand it why not just ask?

Replace and consider the word God with space. Replace hell with the sun, recognise nothing is ever lost and we go to space, (heaven).

Refer to my earlier parts where I associate religion as been dead end psuedo-science.

Space is the answer with a certainty.  Space allows time and has no space time. 

To unify everything, you have got to add religion and unify that with science, or else you have not unified everything.

Who ever came up with the concept of god, did not have the word space and called it God, where over time it was lost in translation and became something else.

Consider space is immortal, when you die and go to space you are immortal, space is all around you, we are in Gods hands.  Trust me it fits and it is what Gods creator was thinking about, before the big bang there was nothing except ''god'' which is space that allowed all .

God exists in you, space you occupy.

God made us in his own image, reflections in a pond.

and so on.....

« Last Edit: 31/03/2015 15:04:43 by Thebox »

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 31/03/2015 15:27:54 »

I suggest you have given it very little thought, in the one conclusion it unifies everything , including all religion and science. 

My friend,.............I've had 72 years living on this planet we call earth and this experience has afforded me sufficient time to consider many things. When you declare that your conclusion unifies everything, you're forgetting one key piece of information. You can't just throw everything into the pot and call it unified.

I'm going to offer you a very honest piece of advice, and I truly hope you take it. I don't know how old you are but I suspect you may be very young. I frankly detect a bit of my younger self radiating from your personality and honestly believe you are hungry to learn science. At any rate, here is my advice:

Try taking scientific evidence from proper authorities with the trust it deserves. Decades of time, countless hours of time and effort, not to mention the financial investment that has been applied to this effort. All of these ingredients along with the dedication of sincere men and women all seeking the truth.

You would do well and learn much if you could slack up a bit on your day dreaming and accept the knowledge that is so readily available from these great men and women of science.

Quit assuming that only you have the answers, you'll find the answers when you learn to accept that.

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 31/03/2015 15:35:23 »

I suggest you have given it very little thought, in the one conclusion it unifies everything , including all religion and science. 

My friend,.............I've had 72 years living on this planet we call earth and this experience has afforded me sufficient time to consider many things. When you declare that your conclusion unifies everything, you're forgetting one key piece of information. You can't just throw everything into the pot and call it unified.

I'm going to offer you a very honest piece of advice, and I truly hope you take it. I don't know how old you are but I suspect you may be very young. I frankly detect a bit of my younger self radiating from your personality and honestly believe you are hungry to learn science. At any rate, here is my advice:

Try taking scientific evidence from proper authorities with the trust it deserves. Decades of time, countless hours of time and effort, not to mention the financial investment that has been applied to this effort. All of these ingredients along with the dedication of sincere men and women all seeking the truth.

You would do well and learn much if you could slack up a bit on your day dreaming and accept the knowledge that is so readily available from these great men and women of science.

Quit assuming that only you have the answers, you'll find the answers when you learn to accept that.

]

You do not have answers for any of my topics of absolute values, I am not attacking things of definite proof.   Putting all things into a big pot is the exact way to unify anything.

If you want to discuss evidence there is plenty about, science experiments and observational experiments.

I am 42 years old if you must know.

I am without doubt that my conclusion answers everything including religion, object to object coupling, ''immortality'' as space is eternal in existence with or without matter.
Time occupies space, stars occupy space, space is the elementary attribute.

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 31/03/2015 16:54:24 »
God is logically impossible. Renaming space as God does not fix anything.

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 31/03/2015 17:16:37 »

I am 42 years old if you must know.

I am without doubt that my conclusion answers everything including religion, object to object coupling, ''immortality''

I'd tried to be considerate and understanding in my last post to this thread. As it seems to have been in vain, from now on I will simply ignore your ignorance. And to be specific, the word "ignorance" is not intended to be taken as an insult, ignorance only implies lack of knowledge. I therefore consider it a waste of time to deal with you any longer Mr. Box.

I still hope you take my advice but considering your attitude, I doubt you will. At any rate, good luck and good bye.

I'm out..........................................Ethos

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 31/03/2015 21:55:35 »
God is logically impossible. Renaming space as God does not fix anything.

God is logically impossible, that is not what my conclusion suggests.  Do you understand that the word god, existed before the word space?

Do you not realise that when religion was thinking of god, they actually was thinking about space but gave it the name god instead of space?

God is possible has a word for something, something that the author named god that science named  space.

God is space.

''God'' definition - transparent space

A very simple axiom is without space nothing can exist,  not even a ''god'' can exist without space.
« Last Edit: 31/03/2015 22:18:16 by Thebox »

Offline chiralSPO

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 31/03/2015 22:24:46 »
I'm following Ethos now. I had hope, but TheBox has proven itself, time and time again, to be too ignorant and too arrogant for any meaningful discussion.

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 31/03/2015 22:31:35 »
I'm following Ethos now. I had hope, but The Box has proven itself, time and time again, to be too ignorant and too arrogant for any meaningful discussion.

It is you guys not having a meaningful discussion, you have no answer for everything, so why not try considering the new idea and try to understand instead of trying to discipline me into excepting no answer.

Space can not be destroyed, space exists if nothing else exists, space allows everything to happen, without space there is nothing .

Space is logically undeniable 100% everything.

To deny this is a lie. 

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 01/04/2015 21:39:06 »
Your space is nothing, your God is space...

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 01/04/2015 23:50:43 »
Hello again Mr Box.

Your reply #63 above is selfcontradictory. The fact that you can utter such drivel and not realise it to be selfcontradictory suggests that you are merely assembling words into sentence-like structures without thinking or even caring about the possibility of meaning, so I won't bother to respond to any more of your posts until you acquire a modicum of maturity and humility - the essentials for understanding and communicating science.

Farewell.

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 02/04/2015 04:15:31 »
Quote from: Thebox
It is you guys not having a meaningful discussion, ...
There you go again, i.e. thinking that just because you type it out and see it in print on a webpage then what you claim must be the truth. Let me tell you the truth - That assumption of yours is quite wrong.

..you have no answer for everything,...
Actually its the opposite. That is if I understand what you meant. You're writing skills are so bad that its very hard to understand what you're saying. For example; here you wrote "you have no answer for everything" which is a horribly stated assertion. You really meant "you don't have an answer for anything" but didn't know who to express it. One of the things which makes it clear to us how poor your education is.

But in fact we know a great deal here. The problem is that you're grasp of physics is so poor that you're unable to understand any of it.

... so why not try considering the new idea and try to understand instead of trying to discipline me into excepting no answer.
Because not one of your new ideas were worth anything. They're all terribly thought out. But instead of you trying to understand why and either modifying the idea to address the problems we tell you they have you ignore everything we say as if you're some sort of super genius who can't ever be mistaken and then you go about insulting us or putting us down.

Space can not be destroyed, ...
An assertion based on absolutely nothing. Why do you think you can just come in here and make claims and make no attempt to prove them to be correct? Do you actually believe that your ideas are beyond question? What makes you think space can't be destroyed. For once try to prove a claim that you've made. This is a test to see if you're actually reading carefully and to see if you're not just full of hot area and can put your money where your mouth is. Go ahead - Prove that space can't be destroyed.

Einstein proved that to be wrong when he invented General Relativity (GR) which in some sense is a theory about the structure of spacetime. One of the models of the universe (which we know don't correspond to the amount of matter in this particular universe) is that it will someday contract and the universe will disappear in what has been coined the Big Crunch. That is one example of how space can be destroyed. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch

space exists if nothing else exists,...
Once again making a claim that you will refuse to prove. Einstein also proved that this assertion is a false one. There can be no space if there is no matter anywhere. If you had the ability to learn relativistic cosmology then you'd learn that.

space allows everything to happen,
Wrong. One has to have time in addition to space for that to be true. You're so bad at this that you don't even understand that the term "happen" implies time.

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 02/04/2015 12:15:55 »

Space is your God, get it right I do not do religion rubbish.

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 02/04/2015 18:48:46 »

Changed your mind, have you? You're the one who told us space was God! This is like talking to a chatbot!

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 03/04/2015 11:04:28 »

Changed your mind, have you? You're the one who told us space was God! This is like talking to a chatbot!

God is space, not space is God, and not has in a God but has in another word for space.  By discourse of statement I have derived with good reasoning that the origin of the word God was Psuedo-science and thought about space. The comparative statement explains it perfect.

Offline peppercorn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • solar
« Reply #72 on: 03/04/2015 12:57:02 »
I'm locking this thread.
I have removed the last few posts. Personal attack is uncalled for.

Whatever level of coherent argument this thread may (if ever) have once had, seems to have long vanished anyway.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #72 on: 03/04/2015 12:57:02 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums