The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Atoms  (Read 998 times)

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Atoms
« on: 02/04/2015 12:42:41 »
A Proton has a unique property where it emits an electromagnetic dielectric field, this field can be electrically charged becoming a more positive polarity and opposes other Protons dielectric polarity of field with the same polarity charge as seen in observation by the expansion of metal when heated and the ideal gas law of expansion. Positive ions causing any individual state system to become torn apart by the equilibrium of the dielectric field becoming offset to the same polarities.

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
Re: Atoms
« Reply #1 on: 02/04/2015 23:43:03 »
Simply assembling scientific terms into a sentence does not confer truth or meaning on the words, nor does it bring any respect to the person who assembled them. Even sociologists have begun to recognise this.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03/04/2015 10:43:31 »
Simply assembling scientific terms into a sentence does not confer truth or meaning on the words, nor does it bring any respect to the person who assembled them. Even sociologists have begun to recognise this.

I have not assembled them, they mean what they mean in my terms.

You say my idea has no meaning when science can not see an atom, you only observe interaction of an object reacting to the process you are  using.

You may think whatever, but I think I am correct , my wording might not be great, but I do visualise a single particle, that gains charge and emits it.

I do not see an attached electron or an electron shell, which is physically impossible for the electron to remain in orbit , there is no possible way for centripetal acceleration of the electron.

I get it even you guys don't.

There is too much evidence in science that suggests this.

Hint - a nail is dielectric and when a charge is passed through the nail it becomes a magnetic polarity.

evidence 1 - Universal expansion, all galaxies having an entropy of the overall matter contained in the isolated system to equal the same polarities. e.g a sun will repel another sun.

evidence 2 - Gaseous substances will expand when energy is added, the positive polarisation forcing the molecules to stretch.

evidence 3 - Metal expands and then contracts.

evidence 4- air when heated rises, a positive polarity that opposes the earths core and the charged dielectric ground.

etc, etc........
« Last Edit: 03/04/2015 12:40:25 by Thebox »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 03/04/2015 10:43:31 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums