The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Theory of light  (Read 18920 times)

Offline jccc

• View Profile
Re: Theory of light
« Reply #125 on: 22/06/2015 19:25:18 »
results in the double slit experiment, if explained by gravitational wave between the source, target and detector, there would be no magic/mystery.

please think about it, you may see new light.

Offline jccc

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 24/06/2015 23:29:09 »
light was not there before you detect it.

light is gravitational wave between the source atoms and the target/detector atoms.

Offline chiralSPO

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 25/06/2015 21:38:06 »
We already describe light as a wave. An ELECTROMAGNETIC wave. I see no way that calling it a gravitational wave adds any clarity to the double slit experiment. We also have very solid proof that light is electromagnetic (we can measure its electric and magnetic properties; we can generate it with machines that create oscillating electric fields or magnetic fields; etc.)

To my knowledge we have not measured any gravitational waves yet...

Offline jccc

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 25/06/2015 22:26:23 »
both fields have force carrier, atoms.

oscillating atoms produce those vibrating fields propagate at c, not those field self recreate and propagate.

we measure em wave all the time, we don't see em wave as gravitational wave, because misunderstanding the nature of gravity.

if you realized gravity is in fact as i suggested, net electrostatic force between all charges within masses. you should see what i see.

all atoms/masses are connected by gravity all the time. the force between them transfer energy without medium or contact. the distance between atoms govern the strength of the force and the  time needed to transfer.

so nice you join the discussing, i thought i am in the icebox alone.

Offline jccc

• View Profile
Re: Is light a Gravitational Wave?
« Reply #129 on: 05/07/2015 01:30:42 »
Quote from: Jasper Hayden
after i understood light is gravitational wave produced by exited atoms, i am sure there is no photon.
...Sounds interesting. I want to know more about it, please!
Please take note of the fact that you're asking a known crackpot to explain his nonsense with you.

Look... Mr. Peter (I'm younger than you and less knowledgeable. Hence, 'Mr.'. I hope it didn't offend you in any way), he hasn't yet been disrespectful to me in any way and neither has he shown any other signs of being a crackpot... Atleast not to me. I'm the kind of person who likes to learn from my own mistakes. Maybe he is a crackpot in your opinion, but in my world he is still a polite person who just wants to discuss his theories with us. I might change this opinion later if he evolves to be the kind of person who just claims 'He knows it all' and 'You are all wrong'. But, right now, to me, he is just like any of you. 
By the way, I like to be explicit... So I wanted to tell you this one other thing.
I mean you know it already, but yeah I'm going to restate it for the sake of other members. I'm still learning quantum mechanics and surely am less knowledgeable than any of you as of this moment. So Jccc shouldn't be very happy to have me on his side, believing in his theory since, like I just said 'I'm learning quantum mechanics'. Maybe I might disagree with Jccc later (After being completely aware of every aspect of quantum mechanics) but right now I find his theory more feasible than atoms emitting photons.
 As soon as you confirm my knowledge on photons be answering my previous post... I will declare with full confidence if I still believe in Jccc's theories or Am on the side of the members who disagrees with him.
That's all I had to say and I hope you try to understand my true intention and do not, in any way find this post offensive. I respect all of you on here and am honoured to be a part of this forum, I truly Am!

wonder where is he now? why leave this forum?

The Naked Scientists Forum

Re: Is light a Gravitational Wave?
« Reply #129 on: 05/07/2015 01:30:42 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums