The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: I looking person with Crookets's mill  (Read 2721 times)

Offline maciej.marianx

• First timers
    • View Profile
I looking person with Crookets's mill
« on: 05/05/2015 14:27:42 »
Hi from Poland below I describing test that I plan

I hope  to find person who has got below tool  and can help me

Crookets's mill

*****************theory for test **********************

James Clerk Maxwell, in 1861–64, published his theory of electromagnetic fields and radiation, which shows that light has momentum and thus can exert pressure on objects.

Radiation pressure in classical electromagnetism:
... it was published by James Clerk Maxwell in 1862
,and proven experimentally  ( 1900 - 1901)
 > newbielink: [nonactive]

****************WHY I WANT TO MAKE TEST ? ***************

Gallileo 1600 
(I marked important words )

" Galileo postulated his relativity hypothesis: any two observers moving at constant speed and direction with respect to one another will obtain the same results for all mechanical experiments (it is understood that the apparatuses they use for these experiments move with them).

This idea has a very important consequence: velocity is not absolute. This means that velocity can only be measured in reference to some object(s), and that the result of this measurment changes if we decide to measure the velocity with respect to a diferent refernce point(s). Imagine an observer traveling inside a windowless spaceship moving away from the sun at constant velocity. Galileo asserted that there are no mechanical experiments that can be made inside the rocket that will tell the occupants that the rocket is moving .

The question ``are we moving'' has no meaning unless we specify a reference frame (are we moving with respect to that star'' is meaningful). This fact, formulated in the 1600's remains very true today and is one of the cornerstones of Einstein's theories of relativity."

IN 2012 I made test  !!! (You can repeat)

camera --------bulb >>> 30 km/s
bulb --------camera >>> 30 km/s

camera is not registering the same brightness !!!

In my opinion JC Maxwell showed new type mechanical Experiment !! EM PREASURE IS NOT MOVING WITH OBSERVERS

Ask Your self when EM preasure will stop pushing satellite ?
Satellite is accelerating and accelerating .....

( my own interpretation I can confirm it is classical mechanica   )

WAVE ( 3D EM RADIATION ) is faster !!!
  Wave is hiting electron and is  going to slits first !

« Last Edit: 05/05/2015 14:32:52 by maciej.marianx »

Offline maciej.marianx

• First timers
    • View Profile
Re: I looking person with Crookets's mill
« Reply #1 on: 05/05/2015 14:41:54 »

please repeat my test  I waitng for support 

Tthis what I showed above will change all in physics !!!

special I very like start study new problems for ATOM and astronomy !!!

statica and dynamica
for small and fast object ( electron )
more important is dynamica

1600  Gallileo relativity hypothesis and   Naturall Fall Law 

1686  Newton ( Gravitation Law ) Grav. mass def.  F = ma ( Inertial Mass )

1861  Maxwell ( EM radiation problem  )

1905 - Einstein's target was  rope all old  facts in one

2012 - 2015 - few tests in my private home Poland (  in 2012 I didn't understand  why ... and how ... )

ARCHIMEDES TOLD : Give me support point ...

MAROSZ 2012--2015

ACITION can not Exist without REACTION

it is hard to find reaction opposite to motion !!!

Maxwell 1861 and Marosz  2012 - 2015 
Point in space where  3D EM wave started = support !!!

« Last Edit: 05/05/2015 15:07:48 by maciej.marianx »

Offline maciej.marianx

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05/05/2015 15:04:19 »
ABOVE is very Important for BASIC LAWS IN PHYSICS !!!

each object (source ) is pusching  mass m
by EM radiation respect to point where Object (source ) was in past !!!

m steel =m wood 
what about natural fall down time ?   

Newton's gravitation force ??? m ----R---m >>> motion ? 

F1,F2  gravitation forces between small m steel  and big m wood ?

m ---> F1 ....... F2< ------m   

F1 = F2 ?  ( where the signal started ? where Are masses after short time ?)

MAROSZ ( me  author)
in physics we have normal temperature / normal air's preasure
we schould have normal EM Radiation !!!
and normal direction to main EM radiation in space !!

Marosz 2012  - more wide fall law new problems

I only describing problems that I see ( Gravitation = EM radiation )

Problem 1 - body size

Em radiation is pushing objects  m,M can not fall on star at one time they have not the same Surface's size.

star  ..............m

star  ..............M

Problem 2 - absolute motion

m..........Earth.........m  >>> motion

if exist motion mass m left and right are not registering the same Grav. force

( not registering the same 3D Signal's  Intensity )

Problem 3  - rotation  respect to own axis

Each body M we can exchange for  two small mass m

M = m+m

beam (m--X--m ) 

( x - rotation center )  m--X it is  distance - middle point

ATOM ??????? 2170 km/s !!!!

Offline maciej.marianx

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05/05/2015 15:13:15 »

Earth's Atoms are "EATING " EM-waves  (absorption for atoms it is old fact )

Holes inside Aether = Lower preasure place in space.

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05/05/2015 16:54:53 »
Crookes Radiometer isn't the best demonstration of radiation pressure - it usually rotates in the wrong direction!

Conservation of momentum will show you that your light-propelled spaceship can't move faster than c.

Offline syhprum

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05/05/2015 17:37:16 »
Crookes Radiometer's are available for about $12 I suggest that if that is all that is holding up this superluminal space ship project he starts crowd funding 

Offline Bill S

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05/05/2015 21:46:53 »
It might be worth looking at any of "Newton's" posts that have not yet been removed from SAGG before getting too deeply involved with this poster.

Offline Atomic-S

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09/05/2015 04:45:57 »
I find the post difficult to understand, but the following may be of some use:  The Crook's radiometer, you will note in the video, is not propelled by photon pressure, which is much too small to propel it, but rather by gas-molecule recoil when the gas contacts the vanes, because of the unequal temperature between the black and white sides.  As pertains to propelling a spacecraft by a light source in combination with a sail one one side of it:  in theory that will indeed work in a perfect vacuum, because the radiation pressure is exerted on one side of the sail only, and the radiation to the other direction is ejected entirely like the exhaust of a rocket. And, the system could in theory propel the craft to as near the speed of light as we wish, so long as there was enough energy to keep the light source operating long enough. Of course, the amount of thrust would be very small unless the light source were of immense power.  In a non-perfect vacuum (space is in fact not quite a perfect vacuum), this type of craft would, during low-speed flight,  also have the effect of gas absorbing onto and being ejected by the sail,  just as in the radiometer.  Because the side of the sail that would be heated is the same side as would be impinged by photon pressure, the gas recoil would add to the thrust, unlike in the radiometer.  The difference between the spacecraft and the radiometer that explains this contradiction is that the spacecraft does not have a white side of the sail that is being hit by the radiation generated by the lamp, so that the thrust associated with the white side is absent.  At high speed, however, things start to change.  As the spacecraft moves swiftly with respect to the generally ambient gas, there will be less and less gas hitting the illuminated side of the sail. lessening gas thrust; while more and more gas will be hitting the other side of the sail due to the motion of the craft into the gas, which will hinder the motion.  This effect will limit, probably quite severely, the possible speed of the craft, unless the light source is enormously powerful and can overcome it. 

One more thing needs to be kept in mind:  When evaluating the way light behaves when hitting objects on board a moving spacecraft, it is necessary to properly take into account the effects of special relativity, or the results will not be correct.

Uważam stanowisko trudne do zrozumienia, ale poniższe informacje mogą się przydać: radiometr zgięciu, będziesz pamiętać w filmie, nie jest napędzany przez ciśnienie fotonów, który jest zbyt mały, aby go rozpędzić, ale raczej przez gaz cząsteczki odrzut gdy kontakty gazowe łopatki, ze względu na nierówne temperaturze od czarno-białych stron. Jak odnosi się do napędu statków kosmicznych przez źródło światła, w połączeniu z jednym żagiel z jednej strony to: Teoretycznie rzeczywiście pracuje w idealnym próżni, gdyż nacisk wywierany na promieniowanie z jednej strony tylko na żagiel, a promieniowanie innym kierunku jest wyrzucana w całości jak spalin rakiety. I, system mógłby teoretycznie rozpędzić statek do tak blisko prędkości światła, jak chcemy, tak długo, jak nie było wystarczająco dużo energii, aby utrzymać źródło światła, działające na tyle długo. Oczywiście, ilość ciągu będzie bardzo mała, chyba źródłem światła były z ogromną siłą. W nie-doskonały próżni (miejsce nie jest w rzeczywistości dość Doskonała próżnia), tego typu jednostek to, podczas małej prędkości lotu, również mają wpływ na i absorbujące gaz wyrzucany przez żagiel, tak jak w radiometr , Ponieważ boczne żagla, który jest ogrzewany samej stronie, co będzie zderza ciśnieniem fotonowej, odrzutu gazów będzie dodać do ciągu, w przeciwieństwie radiometru. Różnica między statków kosmicznych i radiometru, która wyjaśnia tę sprzeczność jest to, że sonda nie ma białą stronę żagla, który jest dotkniętych promieniowania generowanego przez lampę, tak aby ciąg związany z białą stroną jest nieobecny. Przy dużej szybkości, jednak wszystko zaczyna się zmieniać. Jak szybko porusza się statek kosmiczny w odniesieniu do gazu ogólnie otoczenia, nie będzie mniej gazu trafienia oświetlony stronie żagla. zmniejszając nacisk gazu; natomiast coraz więcej gazu będzie uderzania drugiej strony żagla w wyniku ruchu statku do gazu, co uniemożliwia ruch. Efekt ten będzie ograniczać, chyba dość poważnie, możliwej prędkości statku, chyba że źródło światła jest niezwykle mocny i może go pokonać.

Jeszcze jedno trzeba pamiętać: Oceniając sposób światło zachowuje się po uderzeniu obiektów w ruchu na pokładzie statku kosmicznego, konieczne jest, aby właściwie uwzględnić efekty szczególnej teorii względności, a wyniki nie będą prawidłowe.
« Last Edit: 09/05/2015 04:49:02 by Atomic-S »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #7 on: 09/05/2015 04:45:57 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums