The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: A theory of the gravitational force applied inward on a body  (Read 779 times)

Offline SciencyGummyWorms

• First timers
    • View Profile
RM/S=G

This is stating that radius cubed times mass divided speed equals gravity. I am trying to calculate the amount of inward force applied on an object. So far we have calculated the force of attraction of one body onto another body. But this wants to find out how to find the gravitational force applied onto the body. I would appreciate some positive feedback and suggestions.  ;)

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
RM/S=G

This is stating that radius cubed times mass divided speed equals gravity. I am trying to calculate the amount of inward force applied on an object. So far we have calculated the force of attraction of one body onto another body. But this wants to find out how to find the gravitational force applied onto the body. I would appreciate some positive feedback and suggestions.  ;)

I think Newton beat you to it.....

Offline SciencyGummyWorms

• First timers
    • View Profile
RM/S=G

Yeah obviously this is my theory though.

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
RM/S=G

Yeah obviously this is my theory though.

A theory that explains the same thing is a theory of no value.  What would be the point?

Online Yahya A. Sharif

• View Profile
RM/S=G

S is speed of what?

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length