The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Is zero g force traveling possible  (Read 9692 times)

Offline jccc

• View Profile
Is zero g force traveling possible
« on: 29/05/2015 06:10:59 »
when the jet/car is accelerating, the pilot/driver feels no g force.

is it possible?

seen ufo making sharp acceleration? there must be a way to cancel g force. we will find it soon, i think.

how do you think?

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Is zero g force traveling possible
« Reply #1 on: 29/05/2015 06:20:39 »
Quote from: jccc
Not possible.

seen ufo making sharp acceleration?
No such thing. Anything which has appeared to do that in a video or in person is an illusion.

Offline jccc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29/05/2015 06:29:45 »
Not possible.

No such thing. Anything which has appeared to do that in a video or in person is an illusion.

100% sure? what if you see an ufo doing high speed turns? are you going to wonder or think it is illusion?

remember earth used to be flat?

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29/05/2015 07:00:47 »
100% sure?
Whoever says that they're 100% sure of anything is a fool. I'm 99.999% sure.

what if you see an ufo doing high speed turns?
Physics does no not engage itself with such questions nor do physicists. It's akin to asking me "What if you see two angels dancing on the head of a pin?" In each case my response is "Let's wait until that happens and if it does and we can make scientific observations about it in a controlled way then we can start to use physics to address these questions. Otherwise you can go to your local middle school and talk to the kids about it.

are you going to wonder or think it is illusion?
I did all my wondering already. Why is it that you always think that you're the first one to raise an issue as if nobody has ever though of those questions before and thought about them? It's an incredibly ignorant position to take.

Wow! You sure are ignorant about a large variety of things, aren't you? See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
The mistaken notion that people, including educated people, used to believe that the earth was flat, especially medieval Christians, has been referred to as the myth of the flat Earth. Since the 20th century the consensus among historians of science has been that belief in a flat earth in the medieval and pre-modern periods were either nonexistent or very rare.
See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_Flat_Earth
According to Stephen Jay Gould, "there never was a period of 'flat earth darkness' among scholars (regardless of how the public at large may have conceptualized our planet both then and now). Greek knowledge of sphericity never faded, and all major medieval scholars accepted the Earth's roundness as an established fact of cosmology." Historians of science David Lindberg and Ronald Numbers point out that "there was scarcely a Christian scholar of the Middle Ages who did not acknowledge [Earth's] sphericity and even know its approximate circumference".
Stephen Jay Gould was a very famous authority on evolution at Harvard University.

Don't you recall the image of Atlas carrying the world on his back? The world was represented by a sphere, not a disk. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_(mythology)#/media/File:Atlas_Santiago_Toural_GFDL.jpg

Offline jccc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29/05/2015 09:13:41 »
i already find a way to just do that, zero acceleration traveling. g force free, impact free.

apply patent now, will be post detail/method soon.

i didn't see ufo myself, but been open minded, i believe it is possible and search, finally i got it.

pretty simple, after you understand the physics.

how should i name the patent? a method for zero acceleration traveling? zero g force traveling method?

thanks!

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29/05/2015 10:30:22 »
i already find a way to just do that, zero acceleration traveling. g force free, impact free.
So what? Nobody said that traveling at zero acceleration can't be done. In fact it's in accordance with Newton's first two laws of physics. I said that your claims of "when the jet/car is accelerating, the pilot/driver feels no g force." and "seen ufo making sharp acceleration? " are not possible.

You really need to pay closer attention to what you're reading.

i didn't see ufo myself, but been open minded, i believe it is possible and search, finally i got it
You have one of the most closed minds of anybody that I've ever met. What is it about ufo's and you that make you think that you have an open mind?

Offline evan_au

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 29/05/2015 13:13:56 »
when the jet/car is accelerating, the pilot/driver feels no g force...is it possible?
Yes, just drive your car off a cliff.

It will accelerate downwards, and the driver will feel no g force (not even the 1g force he usually feels while sitting in a stationary car).

Note: Do not try this at home!

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29/05/2015 14:22:16 »
when the jet/car is accelerating, the pilot/driver feels no g force...is it possible?
Yes, just drive your car off a cliff.

It will accelerate downwards, and the driver will feel no g force (not even the 1g force he usually feels while sitting in a stationary car).

Note: Do not try this at home!
Lol! Somehow I don't think that's what he had in mind. That's sort of a limited kind of transportation my friend. Funny though. Lol!

Offline jccc

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 29/05/2015 15:17:45 »
hahahaha, never seen 1, never thought 1, not equal to it is impossible/no exist. only limited minds will think so.

wait till i show you the method and detail, plus video demo.

when riding the zero g car, you will not feel movement/acceleration/force, you become zero momentum during the whole trip. just like in science fiction.

it was impossible, till i discovered new phenomenon and property of matter. 

this is not theory, is fact. please wait and mean time think about it, maybe you can figure out yourself, i give you hits already.

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29/05/2015 16:33:55 »
hahahaha, never seen 1, never thought 1, not equal to it is impossible/no exist. only limited minds will think so.
This is an example of your poor language skills. That is a total mish-mash of words from which no sense can be made out of it.

wait till i show you the method and detail, plus video demo.
Total poop, i.e. clearly a lie or a deception. Seeing something in a video is insufficient to uniquely determine it's motion with no uncertainty. Such videos loose information when they're being taken. The three dimensional reality is stripped of one dimension and represented on a two dimensional screen. So what may look like a large acceleration might really be a distortion of what in reality is a very small acceleration.

when riding the zero g car, you will not feel movement/acceleration/force, you become zero momentum during the whole trip. just like in science fiction.
Why they hell are you wasting our time with simple notions like this which everyone here knows and which aren't being disputed? Sheesh!!

it was impossible, till i discovered new phenomenon and property of matter. 
That'd be the day.

Offline jccc

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29/05/2015 17:00:49 »
how much sky can a frog see in the bottom of a well?

everything i said is true. you just don't understand yet.

check out professor Eric Laithwaite's work, he inspired my idea/find.

Offline David Cooper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 29/05/2015 17:03:14 »
It is possible to levitate a frog magnetically, so perhaps technology of the kind used for that could remove g forces from accelerated pilots. An alternative would be to use a large mass to accelerate the plane gravitationally and move it using powerful rockets so that it suffers the entire acceleration force instead of the plane, but I think that would be a bit more expensive and use a little bit more fuel.

Offline jccc

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 29/05/2015 17:36:34 »
It is possible to levitate a frog magnetically, so perhaps technology of the kind used for that could remove g forces from accelerated pilots. An alternative would be to use a large mass to accelerate the plane gravitationally and move it using powerful rockets so that it suffers the entire acceleration force instead of the plane, but I think that would be a bit more expensive and use a little bit more fuel.

simpler than that. see if you see what i see.

i been working on his find/doubt few months already, finally i find the answer/mechanism.

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 29/05/2015 18:13:42 »
everything i said is true. you just don't understand yet.
So you claim. Then again you've made countless bogus claims since the day that you started posting here.

Online Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 29/05/2015 18:21:41 »
This as has been said is a major myth.
Even before the Greeks, Arabian mathematicians had worked out the earth was round and made an estimate if it's circumference.  One interesting method is that they noticed when digging wells that different stars were visible from the bottom of widely separated wells. The only thing that made sense of what they could see was the theory that the earth was round.
Columbus never expected to fall off the edge of the world, he was expecting to find the West of India, the West Indies.

Online Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 29/05/2015 18:26:54 »

simpler than that. see if you see what i see.

i been working on his find/doubt few months already, finally i find the answer/mechanism.

Oh dear, poor old Laithwaite. Very sad, the video had to be pulled in order to prevent him being ridiculed, not sure how it got onto Internet. He really should not have made such a fundamental error, and did realise it when it was pointed out to him.
Great man, made really good contributions, but we all get some things wrong, and this was not his finest hour.

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29/05/2015 18:33:16 »
Laithwaite's positive contributions to electrical motors and wind-resistant structures are as legendary as his falure to understand gyroscopes.

But please let us see the results of your travelling without acceleration, as soon as you recover..

Offline jccc

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29/05/2015 20:20:50 »
i hate to ruin your own wow moment.

if you seek, you shall find. i already give enough hints.

watch the video and think, he was right on something you/we don't understand yet.

note what he said something about mass transfer in the latest video. i sure hope he is still alive, he'll be so happy to see the answer.

i am not talking about anti gravity, he was going that way.

Offline jccc

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29/05/2015 20:24:39 »
please remember he invented something unique and useful. HE LOOKS AND SOUNDS COOL.

and you? call him a fool?

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 29/05/2015 20:30:25 »
Not possible.

Hi Pete, I think there is one relativity idea that could possibly apply in a hypothetical situation. 

If a virtual hollow sphere was travelling velocity x

and inside of the sphere  centralised was a person travelling also velocity x

through an infinite void, then neither the sphere or the person would sense any movement or force?

Online Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 29/05/2015 22:58:01 »
please remember he invented something unique and useful. HE LOOKS AND SOUNDS COOL.

and you? call him a fool?
Where did you see any of us call him a fool??
Everyone is allowed to make mistakes, he just happened to do it in public,the show couldn't go on air.
As we said, he did great things, his ideas on gyroscopes were not in that class.

Online Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 29/05/2015 23:05:54 »

through an infinite void, then neither the sphere or the person would sense any movement or force?
That's correct. As long as no acceleration Galileo, Newton, Einstein, Pete and TB would all be in agreement.
But remember, there is no force involved here, and I don't think this is what jccc has in mind!

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 29/05/2015 23:53:50 »
Quote from: Thebox
Hi Pete, I think there is one relativity idea that could possibly apply in a hypothetical situation. 

Of course. But that has nothing to do with acceleration, the subject of his argument.

Offline jccc

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 30/05/2015 03:16:26 »
sorry guys. my theory was wrong, my dream is gone. no zero g traveling for now.

so disappointed, how should i punish myself?

have wonderful weekend, mr rights.

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 30/05/2015 03:47:51 »
so disappointed, how should i punish myself?
Perhaps admitting you were wrong is punishment enough. However it'd be nice if you read a physics text someday?

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #24 on: 30/05/2015 03:47:51 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums