The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Could this doctors pioneering Evidence Based treatment save more lives?  (Read 1173 times)

Offline profound

• View Profile
A black doctor has pioneered a new treatment using megadose vitamin-d injections which has reduced mortality and improved recovery times but his fellow doctors hate him because it would reduce the amount of money they would get from longer and more complicated treatments.

He is Dr L. R. Matthews.

He is being attacked for many reasons including his color.A black doctors works is automatically devalued because of conditioned bias in the same way that Russian advances are dismissed with a sneer by tv presenters.

A black person automatically conjures up negative mental associations due to conditioning and the mass media,etc.

The black doctor has struggled considerably against the scorn and ridicule but the EVIDENCE BASED RESULTS VINDICATE him.

A 17 year old white girl's life was saved by him after a serious car accident and is nearly normal.Without this black doctor pioneering work she would be a vegetable.

I urge everyone here to share this information on facebook and twitter and other social networks.

Why should i share this information some of you may ask?

Some of you think well i have a fat bank balance and feel invincible.

It could happen to you,your son,daughter,mother,father.....YOURSELF.

When illness hits you a fat bank balance may not save you from sepsis or stroke or other illnesses.you should be terrified of stroke and sepsis.

Here is the link.if you are smart you will share it as remember most doctors are very arrogant and will not let this treatment be used unless their is pressure and awareness and only you can put that pressure on through knowledge.

I urge you to read it carefully...then read it again and make a mental note of it and share it and save it on your hard drive..print it and spread it around...tell your doctor repeatedly about it every time you see him...remember most doctors are very arrogant and and have delusions of godhood in medical matters.

Also many pill pushing doctors are stuck in a rut and also very ignorant of the latest findings.

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2013/10/dr-l-ray-matthews-unleashes-the-power-of-vitamin-d/page-01

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/blog/is-vitamin-d-a-viable-treatment-for-sepsis/?mc_cid=8eb348307a&mc_eid=dba8236b9a#
« Last Edit: 24/06/2015 00:32:34 by profound »

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: profound
... his fellow doctors hate him because it would reduce the amount of money they would get from longer and more complicated treatments.
I don't accept this at all. It's unheard of for doctors to have such feelings of other doctors for such reasons. Doctors always want the less complicated treatments for the patients. Not one of them makes more money because their patient has a more complicated treatment. And if it has to do with surgery then the last thing that a good surgeon wants is to operate on a patient who they don't believe needs it. My own experience gave me one such example. I.e. I had an extremely eroded esophagus for which my GI doctor recommended a Nissen fundoplication. Since I had gall stones he also recommended that I also have my gall bladder out at the same time. However when I went to see the surgeon she refused to take out the gall bladder with the excuse that it didn't need it, that it most likely wouldn't give me any problems down the line (she was wrong). So here is a good counter example of your assertion that  doctors prefer longer and more complicated treatments just to make more money. That's a highly distorted belief which simply isn't true. No doctor makes more money because they choose more complicated treatments. A doctor works a set number of hours per week and in that time they make a set amount of money. They don't get more money for more complicated treatments because that's not how medical charges work.

Where on Earth did you ever get such a distorted view from?
« Last Edit: 24/06/2015 07:44:01 by PmbPhy »

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
A black doctor has pioneered a new treatment using megadose vitamin-d injections which has reduced mortality

Many years ago I sat on a National Health Service scientific committee where an aspiring senior registrar was asked to propose a development target for the next five years. He said "we should reduce mortality" to which the chief medical officer responded "if you can reduce it below 100% I'll recommend you for a Nobel Prize".

They were both white Christian males, so by order of the Ministry of Love the story is not racist or misogynistic. You may laugh.

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums