The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Blue eyes/brown hair  (Read 80124 times)

Offline dee71

• First timers
    • View Profile
Blue eyes/brown hair
« Reply #25 on: 19/03/2009 18:45:12 »
Yes, there most definitely is an Irish/Celtic connection.I have very dark brown hair and blue eyes and very pale skin.My Father's family are Irish and my Mother's Welsh.My Father and Mother both have blue/green eyes, though my Fathers hair was originally red/brown and my Mother's mousy brown so there you have it!

I have always been told about a Spanish connection somewhere in our roots on my Dads side so what has been posted already about that I would agree with.

I personally love being a bit different with my weird colouring!

Offline sharonblue521

• First timers
    • View Profile
Blue eyes/brown hair
« Reply #26 on: 08/07/2009 04:46:48 »
i'm 100 percent scottish i have dark brown hair and blue eyes and freckles which i've always had a dermo doctor tried to tell me i was out in the sun to much hhaaa lollol
i said ok on the the west coast of scotland haaaaaa 

Offline jaman39

• First timers
    • View Profile
Blue eyes/brown hair
« Reply #27 on: 08/07/2009 18:44:31 »
Hi man,
We know one think eye is a must important site in our body. The structure of your face helps protect your eyes from injury. Still, injuries can damage your eye, sometimes severely enough that you could lose your vision. Most eye injuries are preventable. If you play sports or work in certain jobs, you may need protection.

The most common type of injury happens when something irritates the outer surface of your eye. Certain jobs such as industrial jobs or hobbies such as carpentry make this type of injury more likely. It's also more likely if you wear contact lenses.

Chemicals or heat can burn your eyes. With chemicals, the pain may cause you to close your eyes. This traps the irritant next to the eye and may cause more damage. You should wash out your eye right away while you wait for medical help.

Thank you.

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Blue eyes/brown hair
« Reply #28 on: 10/07/2009 05:15:30 »
Next time you post a spammy link you might wanna make sure that it works first!!

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Blue eyes/brown hair
« Reply #29 on: 10/07/2009 07:12:37 »
Good job Luke.. History now.. thanks!

The Naked Scientists Forum

Blue eyes/brown hair
« Reply #29 on: 10/07/2009 07:12:37 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums