The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Quantum Entanglement vs Dark Energy  (Read 1064 times)

Offline D

• View Profile
Quantum Entanglement vs Dark Energy
« on: 20/07/2015 15:36:58 »
No matter how far dark energy separate Entangled particles they will be always connected. Maybe in the future the quantum entanglement might be one way to fight dark energy and keep does separated galaxies and planets connected. Assuming that dark energy don't increase to such level when it can rip apart even the smallest particles.

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Quantum Entanglement vs Dark Energy
« Reply #1 on: 21/07/2015 07:37:21 »
Quote from: D
No matter how far dark energy separate Entangled particles they will be always connected. Maybe in the future the quantum entanglement might be one way to fight dark energy and keep does separated galaxies and planets connected. Assuming that dark energy don't increase to such level when it can rip apart even the smallest particles.
I'm sorry but that doesn't really mean anything at all. E.g. No matter how far dark energy separate Entangled particles has no meaning. What exactly did you think you were saying when you wrote that?  First of all its bad grammar, i.e. "how far dark energy separate" is grammatically wrong and as a result I don't know what it means. Dark energy and quantum entanglement are totally unrelated concepts. Particles which are entangled are not connected. That's a misconception. There is no reason to assume that anything having to do with entanglement can work against dark energy. Also, once again, you made another grammatical error here, i.e. "and keep does separated galaxies" is quite wrong and as such quite meaningless. And in any case dark energy does not have anything to do with planets or solar systems or anything within galaxies. It's influence is only at the cosmological level meaning that it only effects how galaxies interact with each other. It'd be impossible for dark energy to rip particles apart. It's strength is way to small and there's nothing that we know that could increase it. However we don't know much about dark energy so that could be wrong.

Offline D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22/07/2015 15:01:18 »
Quote from: D
I'm sorry but that doesn't really mean anything at all. E.g. No matter how far dark energy separate Entangled particles has no meaning. What exactly did you think you were saying when you wrote that?  First of all its bad grammar, i.e. "how far dark energy separate" is grammatically wrong and as a result I don't know what it means. Dark energy and quantum entanglement are totally unrelated concepts. Particles which are entangled are not connected. That's a misconception. There is no reason to assume that anything having to do with entanglement can work against dark energy. Also, once again, you made another grammatical error here, i.e. "and keep does separated galaxies" is quite wrong and as such quite meaningless. And in any case dark energy does not have anything to do with planets or solar systems or anything within galaxies. It's influence is only at the cosmological level meaning that it only effects how galaxies interact with each other. It'd be impossible for dark energy to rip particles apart. It's strength is way to small and there's nothing that we know that could increase it. However we don't know much about dark energy so that could be wrong.

First, This should clarify to you that Particles which are entangled are in fact connected. Unless we have a different understanding of what connected means.
"Physicists Achieve Quantum Teleportation of Photon Over 25 Kilometers - This was achieved due to a phenomenon in quantum mechanics known as entanglement, where two particles have a correlation, despite the fact that they arenít touching and transmitting information to one another." This could of only happen if there is some sort of a connection between the entangled particles.

Second let say (Bear with me) a planet goes out of its galaxy according to your analogy of dark energy it will slow down and eventually stop im assuming this based on the statement you make that dark energy "only effects how galaxies interact with each other"

finally im basing this on observation of almost everything in this universe, almost all of the sciences have one thing in comment and that is that almost everything changes. base on this i put more value on dark energy eventually changing then always staying at exactly the same speed. but that just simply an opinion nothing ales 

i do apologias for my grammar im still in the prose's of learning English and its a pretty hard language when it comes to grammar and spelling.

what i meant by - No matter how far dark energy separate Entangled particles is that in the future maybe they could use the force behind the entangled particles and keep in contact with all the spread out galaxy s (because of dark energy)

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 22/07/2015 15:01:18 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums