The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What is the velocity of rotation of the universe?  (Read 911 times)

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
   I just finished my latest book "Gravity and the Dot-wave Theory". CreateSpace and Kindle permit people to produce books at basically zero dollars. Years ago it used to cost me six thousand dollar for one thousand books. In any event for my latest book, the mass of the universe is solved by:
GMM/RR = MVV/R where M is the mass of the universe, R is the radius of the universe and V is the rotational surface velocity of the universe. The velocity V has a phase angle associated with it. Since R= 1.30392E26, M= 2.65773Kg as derived by Eddington and corrected for the 137.036 factor instead of 136. In addition the mass of the neutron was used instead of the mass of the proton.
  This results in a vector angle of 22.8921 degrees. By assuming that the expansion velocity plus rotational velocity vector is the speed of light C, the surface rotation of the universe is 0.39C. Therefore the universe is spinning quite rapidly and a perfect spherical shape is turned into an ellipsoid.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
Re: What is the velocity of rotation of the universe?
« Reply #1 on: 23/07/2015 00:13:18 »
If you solve 7e0e7d9ab98feddfca5256e02827416d.gif for v your units are metres squared per second squared. This is not velocity. You have a fundamental flaw in your reasoning. You then need the square root of the terms to obtain velocity. This will reduce your velocity term. Where do you get 2.65773Kg? I thought you were talking about the mass of the universe.
« Last Edit: 23/07/2015 00:16:37 by jeffreyH »

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23/07/2015 00:40:35 »
Then solving for mass becomes 7d04ecb3b39fa9cbca2f72164d9bc31f.gif. I leave the calculation as an exercise for the reader.

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23/07/2015 06:03:39 »
Quote from: jerrygg38
   I just finished my latest book "Gravity and the Dot-wave Theory".
You better have defined what a dot-wave theory is. You wouldn't define it when I asked so why did you define it in your book? What other books do you claim to have written?

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23/07/2015 13:26:16 »
If the universe is rotating then as it expands the angular momentum at the 'surface' will decrease like the ice skater analogy. While in the early epochs relativistic mass have a high value at the expanding surface this will decrease as the velocity of the surface momentum decreases. While in the early stages of evolution the system will tend to draw matter away from the axis of rotation this will be a negative acceleration. The expansion will become slower over time. You would also have a sparse region around the axis of rotation as the density of material decreases. Gravitational waves would be a constant feature of this universe as there is a constant acceleration. If your theory were right then the guys at LIGO would have been cheering 5 minutes after switching on the device. You 'theory' so badly fits observation that I will not be participating in any more discussions of it.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23/07/2015 22:16:08 »
Then solving for mass becomes 7d04ecb3b39fa9cbca2f72164d9bc31f.gif. I leave the calculation as an exercise for the reader.
  Thanks for your comments: The term GMM/RR is a gravitational force of attraction term such as the force between the Earth and the moon. That is standard. On the other side of the equation is the centrifugal force of the moon as it spins around the Earth. This is MVV/R. That is standard. When we solve for the velocity of the Earth assuming the simple case where we are dealing with only circular motion, you equate both terms.The result is the velocity squared. When you take the square root you get the velocity.
   This is standard but in the Dot-wave theory I am stating that this equation actually represents the entire universe which sees itself on the outer radius and at the center at the same time. This is not standard physics It is a Thevenin type equivalent of the entire universe. It could be argued that it is false yet it is part of my theory. I believe it to be true. the proof of the pudding is that the answer derived from this equation will be within the range of the mass of the universe when the velocity V as two components. The axial speed of the Universe and the rotational speed of the universe are the two parts.
  I am sorry to say that I did not give the mass correctly in this write up. Usings Eddington's number the mass is 2.65773E52Kg.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 23/07/2015 22:35:05 »
Quote from: jerrygg38
   I just finished my latest book "Gravity and the Dot-wave Theory".
You better have defined what a dot-wave theory is. You wouldn't define it when I asked so why did you define it in your book? What other books do you claim to have written?
Thanks for your comments: I did put up a good definition of the dot-wave. I have been busy discussing the theory with Professors or Physics and Astronomy all over the world since I email many and get various responses.
The big problem is that my books tend to be all inclusive. The scientists do not like any discussion of philosophy or religion in the physics books. Years ago in my Doppler Space Time copyright 2000, I had pretty good sales. I have not been successful in my Cosmology of God and the Universe" or my Cosmic Reincarnation. Even my Futureoids sci-fi has done very poorly. Therefore I am returning to the area where the Scientists and Astronomers will buy my books. I just finished "Gravity and the Dot-wave theory" CreateSpace is sending me 5 proof copies today. Kindle says the on line version will be available by late tonight.
   The big problem with Doppler Space Time is that I chewed off too much. I spent too much time denying Einsteins Space Time and trying to find an alternative to Quantum Mechanics. In addition I had no knowledge of string theory at the time. In the latest book I use Einsteins basic equations and add the Doppler equations to them. I accept the String theory dimensions. I also accept that Quantum mechanics is a very good solution for the visible universe. The dot-wave theory works with the universe that we do not see or measure. this is the basis of the universe that we do see and measure. Therefore the last month I rewrote my best selling book (for me not in general). Now I am back to the Professors and perhaps an agent.
  I have already had some bites but they may buy the book but it is for their own use because they get paid to obey their establishment. In my Engineering career I had to do what the boss told me to do. I had fun designing things my way but the program depended upon the people with the money Money rules. I had a rich friend who had a bar of pure gold which said "Gold rules". My book will destroy the efforts of many in their fields of endeavor. They will resist as best as they can. Yet eventually the Dot-wave theory will take over the Earth. It may take fifty years or more but in the end it will win. I  won't be around for two long but at least I accomplished what no one else was able to do.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #6 on: 23/07/2015 22:35:05 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length