The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What would be the most likely cause of WW3?  (Read 12411 times)

Offline Ophiolite

• View Profile
Re: What would be the most likely cause of WW3?
« Reply #25 on: 28/12/2015 22:28:07 »
I think only one member has mentioned the underlying cause: human nature. You can't expect a species, accustomed to living in tribes of a hundred or so and being very cautious about their neighbours, to play nice when there are in excess of seven billion and only some of them have i-phones.

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 29/12/2015 01:37:03 »
Trump becoming president of the U.S.? Just saying.

Offline Space Flow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 29/12/2015 05:12:22 »
Trump becoming president of the U.S.? Just saying.
I heard a rumour that Trump belongs to the Flat-Earth-Society.
If this is true we here in Australia should feel no effect or consequence from him becoming President, as according to the Flat Earthers we should not even exist and if we did, we should just fall off into the void.
They should certainly not be able to even get to us on the underside.

Offline chris

• Neilep Level Member
  • The Naked Scientist
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Scientists
« Reply #28 on: 29/12/2015 08:46:33 »
Trump becoming president of the U.S.?

Hilariously put, but true!

Offline alysdexia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 17/01/2016 15:26:01 »
social engineering + computer network breaches + data & fund theft + blockade

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #30 on: 29/03/2016 11:40:43 »
The failure of capitalism or the rise of economic tyranny leading to artificial crisis, false flag terrorism, and poverty may destabilize the global economy and trigger a world conflict. The investigation and trial of secret societies should end the conflict by arresting dictators who attempted to bring humanity to its knees by subverting sovereign nations into police states. 

A new economy should emerge from the oppression generated by the world conflict were science and technology should be developed to end the techno-economic singularity. Capitalism should no longer be the same in the democratic civilization; A new form of social-democracy based on human experience should arise to create a universal job market were higher education is accessible and dedicated to the promotion of human knowledge.

Scientific research should be more democratic, and promoting human advancements through the reengineering of the Internet, a necessary change for harmonizing social-democratic values into the distribution of peer-driven digital currencies. Poverty and tyranny should be historical artefacts of the ancient world, were the failure of capitalism was necessary for the world to advance.
« Last Edit: 29/03/2016 13:34:00 by tkadm30 »

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 29/03/2016 14:26:51 »
WW3 has been going on since the end of WW2. It's different from its predecessors by being highly asymmetric, delocalised, and involving the USA from Day 1. Another difference is the way that the Western Allies express moral outrage and change sides as soon as their chosen side looks like winning, thus ensuring that the war will go on for ever and Halliburton makes a profit.   

The cause is whatever lie comes to the mind of Halliburton's puppet politicians.

Offline wolfekeeper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 29/03/2016 21:01:26 »
The thing that will cause WWIII may already have happened: the 2008 banking crisis.

If you think about it, WWII was caused by the effects of the Great Depression. Hitler got into power by promising to sort out the economic chaos that that caused, and we all know how that turned out.

So, now all it would take is some ideologue to get into power somewhere in the world and start an invasion; the economics is set up for people to be unhappy enough to vote them in.
I'm sticking with my answer, but I'm further specifying the ideologue to be Donald Trump getting into power.

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 29/03/2016 22:55:58 »
Who is he going to blame for the banking crisis? American banks, presumably. So is he going to invade America?

I think we can separate Hitler's initial rise to power in the economic shambles, from his later decision to invade Poland on a wave of hysterical nationalism. But there's every possiblity of Trump winning a second term if the banks want him to.

Offline wolfekeeper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 29/03/2016 22:58:12 »
Who is he going to blame for the banking crisis?
Mexicans, obviously.

Offline syhprum

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 30/03/2016 00:17:33 »
I think that the decision to invade Poland and intensify the persecution of the Jews was prompted to some extent by the withdrawal of American loans. 

Offline wolfekeeper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 30/03/2016 14:41:21 »
That might or might not have been the immediate trigger, but Hitler's lebensraum far predated that, and involved Germany owning huge amounts of Europe; and without having an insane ideologue in charge it wouldn't even have been an issue.

Offline JoeBrown

• Does everything simple always gotta be so complex?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 05/04/2016 02:25:52 »
I suspect a changing climate, most likely the cause of the present world war waged against and through acts of terrorism, in progress, not as yet termed as such.

Although nuclear threats, may present a clear danger to a final end of all human argument, ending any such discussion, a rendering of complete.

Tho if elected, Donald Drumph would likely be the argument to prove American society's blame, for either.
« Last Edit: 05/04/2016 02:28:59 by JoeBrown »

Offline Creator15

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 15/04/2016 13:01:28 »
If there is, I think its cause will include natural resources and livingspace, as that is the thing that cause many great wars to happen in the past and today is being more chased on.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 17/04/2016 22:49:57 »
Paranoia will likely be the cause of ww III.

Offline puppypower

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 18/04/2016 12:36:58 »
I think the most likely cause of WW3 would be the power grab, that is being set up by the manmade global warming/climate change scam, if it is successfully implemented.

Say enough people are frightened enough to support the climate change scam, to where now all the governments of the UN are able to politically justify the commandeering of the energy industries. Unless you can afford to pay the carbon credit extortion tax, which does not change the carbon balance, one is left out in the cold.

In the cold, citizens and industry must look for their alternatives through a crony capitalism based renewable energy exchange, whose products are all over priced, even though supplemented by the governments via higher taxes. The result will unprecedented inflation as people get shafted. Many accept this because it is the lessor to two kill; starve or drown.

The result will be a decline in world wide industries, especially in the first world countries, due to large scale costs and inflation. How do you sell steel if it costs $1/pound in energy. This will lead to large scale layoffs, in all industries. The governments can no longer afford to maintain unemployment benefits, due to the ever widening loss of tax revenue. Printing and borrowing money is not possible since all governments have the same needs. They will all decide the best solution is to raise taxes even higher, to buy some time, only to kill the industries on the margin.

To meet the needs of the social demands for cheaper energy, a fossil fuel energy black market will appear, to compete with the inefficient government crony capitalism. They will charge high prices by modern standards, but it will still be cheaper. The governments will not like the competition and will increase their police crack down, trying to enforce it monopoly policies, with more and more otherwise honest citizens treated like criminals.

Before long there is a world wide outcry, due to the deprivation and injustice, to overthrow the oppressive governments, whose leaders still live like Kings, based on the original carbon credit scam, and the continued  kickbacks from their crony industries. The citizens in America will take the lead, since the right to bear arms will allow them to form militia and fight in mass. People will fight hard when they have little to lose but a lot to gain.

The government soldiers military will gradually begin to empathize with people. The will cause the tide to change leading to the overthrow of the corrupt governments and the all the scam artists leaders shot or hung. Finally, people will understand why the founding fathers of democracy wanted limited government.

This would make a good book.

The following users thanked this post: tkadm30

Offline Arthur Geddes

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 21/04/2016 15:20:40 »
Tyrant/cohort B.S.; the political machinations of the Knights of Columbus or the Freemasons or the Orange Order or whatever other tyrant/cohort structure you care to name.

Always the same manipulative politics.

Offline wolfekeeper

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 26/06/2016 19:50:52 »
The thing that will cause WWIII may already have happened: the 2008 banking crisis.

If you think about it, WWII was caused by the effects of the Great Depression. Hitler got into power by promising to sort out the economic chaos that that caused, and we all know how that turned out.

So, now all it would take is some ideologue to get into power somewhere in the world and start an invasion; the economics is set up for people to be unhappy enough to vote them in.
I'm sticking with my answer, but I'm further specifying the ideologue to be Donald Trump getting into power.
I'm still sticking with my answer, but Trump is looking less likely, an ideologue will need to appear from somewhere else. We're right in the heart of the most dangerous point in time, very right wing people are gaining political power; if BREXIT is the least of the idiocy we have to face, I will be sooo happy.

Offline IAMREALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 28/06/2016 20:29:46 »
Trump.  Next Question.

Ahhh dammit, just realized there was a page 2 lol.  Guess others got to it before me hehehe.

So I guess if I was to give a non political answer (since thankfully, there are at least enough Americans left who aren't dumb enough and self destructive enough to ever vote for that bloviating windbag that it ensures he'll never see the inside of the WH), I'd have to say my first guess would be Water.  Before long, water will be more valuable than diamonds.  To go along with that answer, my next would be overpopulation.  Yes, I think there are those in power who are in the know, who pull the strings of the world and we are but puppets.  I don't think overpopulation will be the trigger, I think overpopulation will be what causes the powers to be to recognize that it is time for another large scale war, this time bigger than any before it, to help cull the population.  In fact, some could say that such controls on smaller scales are already taken place constantly, where plots are put in place intentionally, or left alone intentionally, or fomented intentionally, for sake of population control.

A third guess might be a global scale catastrophe that causes a collapse of global central government overall, leading to voids of power and the needs of the powerhungry to fill it.
« Last Edit: 28/06/2016 20:39:30 by IAMREALITY »

Offline syhprum

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 07/07/2016 19:49:41 »
There is some evidence that Hitler had some Jewish ancestry that by Nazi standards would have lead to his classification as non Aryan.
This would explain some odd facts such as how his Chauffer could seduce his first mistress yet survive!

Offline Robcat

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 03/08/2016 23:32:57 »
An accident

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 04/08/2016 08:15:48 »
There is some evidence that Hitler had some Jewish ancestry that by Nazi standards would have lead to his classification as non Aryan.
This would explain some odd facts such as how his Chauffer could seduce his first mistress yet survive!

The rumours are probably mythical but as with Trump, Blair, Bush, and every pedophilic priest, politician pop idol or  other discredited scumbag you can think of, the rules do not apply to the Blessed Leader.

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #47 on: 04/08/2016 11:40:31 »
A staged conflict featuring unarmed civilians and fabricated riots caused by the stolen US elections could be disguised as a massive coup d'etat by the military.

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #48 on: 13/10/2016 10:38:01 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums