The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: I would really like to just thank this forum  (Read 2413 times)

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I would really like to just thank this forum
« on: 04/09/2015 21:51:19 »
I thank this forum for its incredible patience with members and the adult professional  behaviour of the moderators.  I do not get lots of conversation these days by members , but the one's that do are polite and considerate in the understanding that some people have lesser educations.
I applaud this forum and do apologise for my antics at times, I am seeking help on a health forum in a personality disorder section. 

Offline chiralSPO

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: I would really like to just thank this forum
« Reply #1 on: 04/09/2015 23:43:46 »
I thank this forum for its incredible patience with members and the adult professional  behaviour of the moderators.  I do not get lots of conversation these days by members , but the one's that do are polite and considerate in the understanding that some people have lesser educations.
I applaud this forum and do apologise for my antics at times.

Thank you, and you're welcome.

I am seeking help on a health forum in a personality disorder section.

Godspeed :-)

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11/09/2015 05:22:58 »
I applaud this forum and do apologise for my antics at times, I am seeking help on a health forum in a personality disorder section.
A very admirable post TB. If I was one of the people who was helping you I'd say your welcome. However I chose not to help you a while back due to your antics. However if this is something that you're working on then I'd be happy to try and help you if you'd like?

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15/09/2015 10:15:58 »

A very admirable post TB. If I was one of the people who was helping you I'd say your welcome. However I chose not to help you a while back due to your antics. However if this is something that you're working on then I'd be happy to try and help you if you'd like?

Thank you for the offer Pete, I have been on a few mental health forums and some live chat, I now do not think there is anything wrong with me but understand you all probably think I am bi-polar. I understand now why telling the world it is wrong will never be heard and always denied, people think I am either ill or a troll, this is not so, a few more years I will know what all the maths symbols mean, hopefully my sentencing will be improved with better explanation, I promise I will get my ideas understood because I know I am truly logically correct.
This is not illness, this is all the time I have spent on the internet learning generalisations of topics, I really do understand everything Pete I have ever learnt, I understand the views on some of this is incorrect, not in a sense that things do not happen, but more the sense of understanding correctly and maybe putting it into better context for people to understand.

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16/09/2015 23:13:14 »
Glad you have confirmation that you are not bipolar, I didn't think so, but did wonder re dyslexia spectrum.
I do agree that working on presentation of your ideas by understanding sentence structure (I've noticed a big improvement since you first came here) will help a lot. Similarly maths, remember it is like sentence structure, you can't just redefine words (maths symbols) or the way they are used in sentences (equations). Bob Dylan said in a song "I'll know my song well before I start singing", it's good advice.
Do keep it up, but when folks tell you something is wrong, try to understand why, you might be right but unless you fully understand why they don't think so then you won't make progress.
I think you will come to understand a lot, but it will take time, be patient.
Glad you stuck with us, pedantic, irritating lot that we are!
« Last Edit: 16/09/2015 23:17:02 by Colin2B »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #4 on: 16/09/2015 23:13:14 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length