The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What is the new Intelligent Design?  (Read 758 times)

Offline MrIntelligentDesign

• First timers
    • View Profile
What is the new Intelligent Design?
« on: 15/09/2015 21:48:56 »
Hello!

I'm new here so I think I have to introduce to you myself.

I maybe got a mistake in here since I could not find the INTRODUCTION, so I post in here.Please, Moderator, move this if I got a mistake.

I am the Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author of the new Intelligent Design <id> and the discoverer of the real "intelligence".

Well, the old ID was based on "complexity" from Darwin's original idea of eyes as "complex", hence we have "irreducible complexity" and "complex specified information" from the old ID but the new Intelligent Design <id> is using the real intelligence only that I've discovered.

Difference between the old intelligence to the new intelligence?

OK, the old intelligence talks about natural phenomenon only...not the actual intelligence. The old intelligence has 60+ researched definitions as published in arxiv.org but the new intelligence has only one definition and it covers all the probably 80+ definitions of old intelligence combined. The new definition of intelligence is also universal, which means you can use it to all X in the entire existence.

Thus, when you talk intelligence without relying/using my new discovery of the real intelligence, you are talking a natural phenomenon and not the actual intelligence, thus, you are surely wrong scientifically.

Thus, I am informing all you here that your science and understanding of reality are wrong since you have no idea of the real intelligence.

In applications,
(1) how do we know if a biological cell is designed or not?

Or (2) How do you know if your car is really your car?

Or (3) how do you know if a square is not a rectangle?

If we use the explanatory power from ToE (Theory of Evolution), we will have three answers to the three questions..but for the explanatory power from new Intelligent Design <id>, we will have only one answer to all questions since, as I had claimed and said, that real intelligence is universal...

We can even answer this question: How do you know if a mountain is designed or not?..same answer universally...

or particles or sub-particles or anything...

But I am looking for a scientist who could understand my new discoveries. In Einstein's case it was Max Planck, in my case, I don't know..is that you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing makes sense in science except in the light of Intelligent Design <id>. So, interrelation is unproved and un-provable. We believe it only because the only alternative is evolution, and that is unthinkable.
« Last Edit: 16/09/2015 07:47:35 by chris »

Offline Fruityloop

• View Profile
Re: What is the new Intelligent Design?
« Reply #1 on: 17/09/2015 05:48:08 »
 New intelligence? Old intelligence? That's weird.
If you can elaborate that would be good.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18/09/2015 23:42:28 »
 I get it now, intelligent design relates to a presumption that all things are a part of an intelligent design, I have said similar in the thought that the entire Universe is a Nuclear reactor, and we are nothing more than nuclear waste based on the mimic of trying to create Plasma, and magnetic bottling , which I feel is why the sun stays in confinement and does not just disperse into a gas.

However, I can answer your questions.

(1) how do we know if a biological cell is designed or not?

We know because we can sit and observe algae on a pond form.

Or (2) How do you know if your car is really your car?

Your name is on the log book

Or (3) how do you know if a square is not a rectangle?

Because we called it a square, you could of called a rectangle a square if you wanted to , but then what are you going to call the square a rectangle?

This seems a bit silly to be honest.
« Last Edit: 18/09/2015 23:49:51 by Thebox »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 18/09/2015 23:42:28 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length