The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Is it possible to create energy with that device ?  (Read 2908 times)

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to create energy with that device ?
« Reply #25 on: 20/09/2015 14:05:26 »
The first image is a cutting view and the second the top view.

And if I want only one torque on the gyroscope I need to have 4 containers. 2 containers give a torque to the sphere only. I add stems (didn't draw) that can cancel forces on the from the surfaces of the containers:

you are obviously fixated with your idea and are not hearing  anything but yourself.  Your balls and springs will not do anything but sit there.  please provide a diagram of your spring layout.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 20/09/2015 14:33:32 »
The first image is a cutting view and the second the top view.

And if I want only one torque on the gyroscope I need to have 4 containers. 2 containers give a torque to the sphere only. I add stems (didn't draw) that can cancel forces on the from the surfaces of the containers:

you are obviously fixated with your idea and are not hearing  anything but yourself.  Your balls and springs will not do anything but sit there.  please provide a diagram of your spring layout.

It's not easy to explain, and before draw a complex diagram try to understand the container can have a torque from the pressure of balls:

1/ At top, you're agree that there is no force ?
2/ At bottom, you're agree that there is no force because balls give forces from pressure and the springs cancel these forces, sure there is more surface at bottom than the volume of balls I attract so I attract the sphere too, and I attract the sphere to cancel all the force at bottom
3/ At left there are the forces from pressure, I didn't draw all forces but only three, Fex1, Fex2, Fex3 and sure at right there are -Fex1, -Fex2, -Fex3 these forces cancel themselves but like there is the sphere there are more forces at left than at right. So there is a torque on the container, do you agree with that ?
are you trying to put some ''beads'' on a shaft with a spring separating them, forcing the ''beads'' to push against the containment wall?  and the shaft runs through the container into a sphere?

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #26 on: 20/09/2015 14:33:32 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums